Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » MOVIE CLIPS from the September 30th cruise!!!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: MOVIE CLIPS from the September 30th cruise!!!
Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 2 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey guys, I put up a few movie clips from the Cruise on September 30th!

TONS of 'stangs at TRY2PAZ's house before we left!

Line of 'stangs in the cruise

More 'stangs in line durring the cruise

LONG row of 'stangs on the shoulder waiting for the rest to catch up.

Line of 'stangs stuck in traffic on the freeway...meanwhile 9COBRA8 demonstrates "the double birdie" while BLUE98SVT flashes his nipples!

RACE: imbroken vs JSGIVUP!

RACE: BLUE98SVT vs JSGIVUP!

Versace hottie blonde in the red 'vert getting 'complemented' by BLUE98SVT while st5150 & 9COBRA8 approve

Enjoy the movie clips. I had a great time!

-Sawson

ps- Thanks to Eric AKA roseville5oh for tips on the video compression software that even lets modem users watch the clips.

imbroken
¯
Member # 165

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for imbroken  Ford pictures for imbroken    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
woohoo sawson you're a god I cant wait to see the vid of me and Brian

--------------------
I love you Amber! =)

Posts: 1772 | From: Anaheim Hills, Ca | Registered: Feb 2001  |  :
imbroken
¯
Member # 165

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for imbroken  Ford pictures for imbroken    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
JSGIVUP: look at the race between you and I... that was DEAD even...

watch out.. w/ mikes power pipe it woulda been over for ya muahahahaha j/p

--------------------
I love you Amber! =)

JSGIVUP
¯
Member # 333

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JSGIVUP  Ford pictures for JSGIVUP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
IMBROKEN, tell ZOOM ZOOM to wake your ass up cause your dreamn man.

JSGIVUP

Posts: 71 | From: Fremont, Ca 94539 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  :
imbroken
¯
Member # 165

BRO Look at the damn video fool!!!!

hehe

--------------------
I love you Amber! =)

Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by imbroken:
BRO Look at the damn video fool!!!!

hehe

I was trying to keep the camera still, but BLUE98SVT's car has 'more bounce to the ounce'. The ride was just too rough to get a steady shot while zoomed in all the way.

imbroken
¯
Member # 165

i'm tellin ya'll that was a dead even race...

hehe, good racin man sawson.. the video isn't bad...

--------------------
I love you Amber! =)

TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRY2PAZ  Ford pictures for TRY2PAZ  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sweet clips. Thank you st5150 for taking the time to put those up

--------------------
http://www.fnsweet.com/pics/events/sj_gtg_1020/sj_gtg1020_30.jpg

Posts: 4033 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :
Jesse
¯
Member # 312

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jesse  Ford pictures for Jesse    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It looks like JSGIVUP had to worry about changing lanes and traffic. The broken guy stayed in the same lane the whole time.

Jesse

Posts: 1342 | From: Pleasanton, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
imbroken
¯
Member # 165

oh please... we ran several times... lol good runs

--------------------
I love you Amber! =)

TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRY2PAZ  Ford pictures for TRY2PAZ  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
From what I remember, you guys looked even. Remeber jsgivup is a vert. He also had his top down, and not to mentio 500 pounds of stereo equipment in the back.
Matt- U need to come up on the 20th when we all go to the track. Time clock tells no lie

--------------------

SheWillSmokeYou
¯
Member # 452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SheWillSmokeYou  Ford pictures for SheWillSmokeYou    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey thanks for getting the chick in the red vert...my dad loved that one he said next time to have her show us some titts

--------------------
Just a Punk Ass small Block :)

BLUE98SVT
Mike
Member # 148

Ford Icon 6 posted      Profile for BLUE98SVT  Ford pictures for BLUE98SVT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I can't remember who won all the races? In the video J/K I had a great time. (I like my cars, like I like my women,Fast and with guys chasing them!!!!!)
Posts: 170 | From: San Jose Ca. | Registered: Feb 2001  |  :
imbroken
¯
Member # 165

mike, first off you have a custom chip.. secondly you have that mean powerpipe... hehe

we'll see next time when you get beat by your own power pipe

--------------------
I love you Amber! =)

rdhtgt
¯
Member # 438

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rdhtgt  Ford pictures for rdhtgt        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Cool clips, I have to say that I am partial to the last one, But at least get the car right in the description it is a red hot GT Vert. Hope to see you guys at the next run! Just got my flow masters put on, and will get the x-pipe soon. So if you don't notice me driving by you will hear me

--------------------
Red Hot GT

Just a few small mod's

Posts: 72 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 4 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by zoomzoom:
hey thanks for getting the chick in the red vert...my dad loved that one he said next time to have her show us some titts

I saw a Pepperdine Alumni license plate frame... not exactly a school known for Mardi Gras style festivities

rdhtgt
¯
Member # 438

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rdhtgt  Ford pictures for rdhtgt        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by zoomzoom:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I saw a Pepperdine Alumni license plate frame... not exactly a school known for Mardi Gras style festivities

Hey, st5150, Pepperdine might not be Mardi Gras, but it is not the Church either! My friends and I down at Pep had a lot of fun!!! And I would think you guy's would like Pep since it is 60+% girls.

For zoomzoom, don't you know that is a mazda saying?????

--------------------
Red Hot GT

Just a few small mod's

Posts: 72 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
Blu50Stang
CAFords OG
Member # 489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blu50Stang  Ford pictures for Blu50Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sweetness...All those mustangs are tight. When is the next one...im there. But who was that Blu50 that was there? It looked like mine

[ October 28, 2001: Message edited by: Blu50Stang ]

--------------------
Ross
'88 GT - 5.0&SF 4/04 | MM&FF 8/09 | MM&FF 79-93 Mustang Performance Cover 12/12
'17 GT350R

TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

check this board. The next cruise is on NOV 24. We are meeting in fremont.

--------------------

Blu50Stang
CAFords OG
Member # 489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blu50Stang  Ford pictures for Blu50Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I will most likely make that, my girly lives in Fremont, that will give me a reason to get out that way.

--------------------
Ross
'88 GT - 5.0&SF 4/04 | MM&FF 8/09 | MM&FF 79-93 Mustang Performance Cover 12/12
'17 GT350R

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com