Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Had A Great Time At The Cruise. Did You? (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Had A Great Time At The Cruise. Did You?
imbroken
¯
Member # 165

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for imbroken  Ford pictures for imbroken    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Kevin, that's one bitchen car you've got there...

and actually there were a lot of killer cars out there..

--------------------
I love you Amber! =)

Posts: 1772 | From: Anaheim Hills, Ca | Registered: Feb 2001  |  :
roush2k
¯
Member # 144

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for roush2k  Ford pictures for roush2k  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by imbroken:
Kevin, that's one bitchen car you've got there...

and actually there were a lot of killer cars out there..

Thanks Matt - it was good seeing you again. It was a pretty impressive line up of cars. I wish we could have has a parking lot to ourselves - would have made some great pics.

}}kev

--------------------
'01 Roush Stage 3 Vert

imbroken
¯
Member # 165

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for imbroken  Ford pictures for imbroken    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
no doubt...

check this out... next Fabulous Fords Forever show @ Knotts... I think we should get everyone together to make a cruise down here... I know of a lot of sweet cruise places... and killer places for pictures right on the beaches... it'll definately be fun

--------------------
I love you Amber! =)

SheWillSmokeYou
¯
Member # 452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SheWillSmokeYou  Ford pictures for SheWillSmokeYou    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah seriously we should have a cruise after the Knotts show...South county beaches around newport and laguna have some awesome places to drive and take pics See you guys again soon
*Christina*

--------------------
Just a Punk Ass small Block :)

BLUE98SVT
Mike
Member # 148

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLUE98SVT  Ford pictures for BLUE98SVT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by imbroken:
Hey Mike... had a great time... but you pulled on me.. on the freeway!! Where's my pipe??? lol, just playin...

nice to know i'm side by side an 01' cobra though *grin*

Oh yeh that was cool. Some good racing. I promise to build you a SUPER POWER PIPE
Now people know it works. Its new name is (MOSTER PIPE) HEHEHE

Posts: 170 | From: San Jose Ca. | Registered: Feb 2001  |  :
imbroken
¯
Member # 165

hehe, that pipe looks sweet too... maybe a little white powder coating job on it.. and we'll be in business... I can't wait to test it out on the freeway....

good combo = Pullies, Gears, Mikes (Monster Pipe)

hehe

--------------------
I love you Amber! =)

TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRY2PAZ  Ford pictures for TRY2PAZ  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Great cruise, kevin, matt you guys took some great pictures. Hey IMBROKEN I think your jumping the gun a little bit saying that your side by side with my 2001 cobra conv. Great racing though bro, you too Mike. Wish you guys could have made it to dinner with 9COBRA8 and I and some girls. After dinner it was all about racing Daytona at Dave&Busters for god knows how long. Look forward to the next meet,

JSGIVUP

--------------------
http://www.fnsweet.com/pics/events/sj_gtg_1020/sj_gtg1020_30.jpg

Posts: 4033 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :
imbroken
¯
Member # 165

JSGIVUP hey now.. I pulled on you the first time around... the 2nd time I got a late jump and you were pulling maybe 1/4 inch every 1/4 mile hehe... my car seemed to run pretty strong though...

give me some credit!

hehe

--------------------
I love you Amber! =)

imbroken
¯
Member # 165

oh yeah man... I wish we could have made dinner too... but I was beat... had a long drive ahead of us and the sun was really kicken me around... fatigue... we'll come up again soon and chill...

peace man

--------------------
I love you Amber! =)

SheWillSmokeYou
¯
Member # 452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SheWillSmokeYou  Ford pictures for SheWillSmokeYou    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Its okay babe...all the bugs on your bumper were causing drag on your car But I still had fun driving home down the 101 crusing at 100MPH you did fall asleep for a few minutes too hehehe...but im gonna go buy you some gel for that fro of yours right now...oh yeah my interview went good...i pretty much have the job...just gotta wait for the call on thrusday and then ill be able to hook everyone up with making t-shirts for the website see you guys later
*Christina*

--------------------
Just a Punk Ass small Block :)

imbroken
¯
Member # 165

HEY HEY... don't make fun of my 3 foot fro!!!

lol I need a haircut.. anyhow...

My first bay area experience was a good one... nice meeting all of you!!

hope fabulous fords in February/april this year will turn out!

--------------------
I love you Amber! =)

JSGIVUP
¯
Member # 333

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JSGIVUP  Ford pictures for JSGIVUP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
IMBROKEN, Sweet racing bro, great time, great time. Between you and Mike you guys showed me just how much I am laggn when it come to moddin my car. Great time though man. Tell you what, doin 110-120 on the bridge, racing you two, I would have thought the chick next to me would have freaked, all I saw on her face was a fat grin-ssssswwwwwweeeeeettttt.
Take care bro, hope to see ya at the next one.

Nice car bro,

JSGIVUP

Posts: 71 | From: Fremont, Ca 94539 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  :
2000BlackGT
Loyalty
Member # 283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2000BlackGT  Ford pictures for 2000BlackGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey jsgivup, im sorry for getting in front of you the whole time! Oh, and I dont know what happened, but it sounded like your exhaust was broken.
Posts: 2833 | From: Chico, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
imbroken
¯
Member # 165

JSGIVUP every time you and Mike would punch it then slow down... Smoke would pour out your exhaust... are you running No cats?

... my car never has done that and I Have none...

Yeah that was some fun ass racing!!! You should talk mike into making a "Mikes awesome power pipe" for your car

those things look so bitchen!

peace

--------------------
I love you Amber! =)

JSGIVUP
¯
Member # 333

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JSGIVUP  Ford pictures for JSGIVUP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
IMBROKEN,
When you raced Mike, I saw a little bit of white smoke come out of your exhaust but not nearly as much as Mike. Yes, at this moment in time I have no cats.

2000GT, As for my exhaust being broken, I could not even hear yours, was your car running or were you coasting down 880 to try and save gas.

Later,
JSGIVUP

Posts: 71 | From: Fremont, Ca 94539 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  :
DennisG
¯
Member # 163

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisG  Ford pictures for DennisG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Who ownes the white Saleen speedster? Sounds like you guys had too much fun. I was going to show up, but had to many things to do on the weekend.

--------------------
Chrysler 2006 300C 6.1 SRT8
Stock with 1400 miles -13.2 @ 108.5

Posts: 387 | From: Manteca, Ca | Registered: Feb 2001  |  :
imbroken
¯
Member # 165

lol.. well I also have dumps... so you probably can't see the same amount

--------------------
I love you Amber! =)

BLUE98SVT
Mike
Member # 148

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLUE98SVT  Ford pictures for BLUE98SVT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The only smoke I seen from my car, was wheel spin. But you guys had the best view of the rear of my car!!! LOL HEHEHE
Posts: 170 | From: San Jose Ca. | Registered: Feb 2001  |  :
imbroken
¯
Member # 165

you know what mike... if I had a "mikes awesome power pipe" like someone *COUGHMIKECOUGH* I would have pulled on y0 ass!!!! that's unfair!!

--------------------
I love you Amber! =)

imbroken
¯
Member # 165

mike you know they have UPS ground... *cough* you can send me one... i'll paypal you some $$$.. i'm serious bro! I wanna feel the difference!

--------------------
I love you Amber! =)

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com