Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Cruise to Point Reyes LightHouse

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Cruise to Point Reyes LightHouse
bunchmyfunky
CAFords Drag Racing Mod
Member # 360

Ford Icon 6 posted      Profile for bunchmyfunky  Ford pictures for bunchmyfunky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Anyone want to do one? It's a fun twisty drive.

--------------------
01 GT 5spd

1.76 12.79@105.49

Posts: 2433 | From: Vacaville | Registered: Jul 2001  |  :
TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRY2PAZ  Ford pictures for TRY2PAZ  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sure, when
there are a lot of events this month.

--------------------
http://www.fnsweet.com/pics/events/sj_gtg_1020/sj_gtg1020_30.jpg

Posts: 4033 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :
Norcalbmxer
¯
Member # 235

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Norcalbmxer  Ford pictures for Norcalbmxer    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
too many fuggin cows get loose on that road ....ahahaha... but its a fun road...esp. taking 1 to get there....is there a date?

--------------------
T-tops suck!
Coming Soon - "The baddest BITCH on 4 wheels!!!"
WTB 95+ Gt spindles/Brakes,
"Smoke' Em"

Posts: 952 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Apr 2001  |  :
ThePhantom
¯
Member # 252

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ThePhantom  Ford pictures for ThePhantom  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by bunchmyfunky:
Anyone want to do one? It's a fun twisty drive.

I'm there! Time/Date?

--------------------
02 Slammed Lightning Show Truck
02 AccordV6EX-Daily Driver

bunchmyfunky
CAFords Drag Racing Mod
Member # 360

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bunchmyfunky  Ford pictures for bunchmyfunky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I was thinking the 29th. 11am at the Burger King on 101 thats just North of Lucas Valley Road in San Rafeal. Then head out to the lighthouse via Lucus Valley Road and stop at Drakes Beach. Its a few miles from there to the lighthouse. I think there is a place to eat at Drakes Beach or we could just bring our own lunches. Then whoever wants to go to the lighthouse can go from Drakes Beach. There isn't a whole lot of parking up at the lighthouse. BTW this will take most of the day.

--------------------
01 GT 5spd

1.76 12.79@105.49

GT35TH
¯
Member # 434

Ford Icon 6 posted      Profile for GT35TH  Ford pictures for GT35TH  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm up for this. There's something also happening on the 30th.

--------------------
http://www.portalvalues.com

Posts: 72 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
Kevin99GT
¯
Member # 272

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kevin99GT  Ford pictures for Kevin99GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey guys, check out the Events section over at the Mustangworld UBB.

The event on the 30th is a similar run out in Northern Marin County, starting in Novato and ending up in San Rafael.

It ought to be a good ride -- but there's no chance in hell 50 cars would fit out at the light house, even if someone told all the OTHER tourists they weren't allowed to show up!
http://208.179.155.220/pst/ubb6/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=5&t=000369

--------------------
• 2003 Honda Accord EX V6
• 2000 Suzuki SV650
1999 Chrome Yellow Mustang GT - SOLD

Posts: 185 | From: San Rafael, CA | Registered: May 2001  |  :
bunchmyfunky
CAFords Drag Racing Mod
Member # 360

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bunchmyfunky  Ford pictures for bunchmyfunky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I totaly agree about the parking up at the lighthouse. That's why I was planning on taking us to Drakes Beach(Huge Parking Lot) and then from there whoever wants to go up to the lighthouse can.

--------------------
01 GT 5spd

1.76 12.79@105.49

Kevin99GT
¯
Member # 272

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kevin99GT  Ford pictures for Kevin99GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by bunchmyfunky:
I totaly agree about the parking up at the lighthouse. That's why I was planning on taking us to Drakes Beach(Huge Parking Lot) and then from there whoever wants to go up to the lighthouse can.

hehe .. right on. makes sense. well, join us for the other cruise Sunday the 30th -- same area, ought to be a blast.

--------------------
• 2003 Honda Accord EX V6
• 2000 Suzuki SV650
1999 Chrome Yellow Mustang GT - SOLD

Posts: 185 | From: San Rafael, CA | Registered: May 2001  |  :
rdhtgt
¯
Member # 438

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rdhtgt  Ford pictures for rdhtgt        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I would be interested to go with all you and talk about mods that I can do. I would assume most of you have done mods to the exhaust, and I want to, but would like to hear what some of the systems would sound like on a current mustang. If for those of you who are getting together in the East Bay before, I would be interested in meeting you in the east bay and then driving over so I don't get lost. I was lost this weekend in that area. I was a great drive, but I had no idea where I was. Let me know where the East bay people will meet.

--------------------
Red Hot GT

Just a few small mod's

Posts: 72 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
bunchmyfunky
CAFords Drag Racing Mod
Member # 360

I'm going to postpone this for know. There are to many cruises going on this month.

--------------------
01 GT 5spd

1.76 12.79@105.49

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com