Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Pics from Santa Cruz Cruise

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Pics from Santa Cruz Cruise
roush2k
¯
Member # 144

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for roush2k  Ford pictures for roush2k  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sorry for the new topic - just wanted everyone interested to check them out.

I will say that you guys kick ass. It was another great get together.
http://www.fnsweet.com/album/album_event.shtml

See you all in two weeks - in the S3! I came home to a sold Mustang today. Made the day that much better

}}kev

------------------
2000 Roush Stage 2 Vert

VortechSaleen
¯
Member # 316

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for VortechSaleen  Ford pictures for VortechSaleen    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
A sold mustang meaning you've sold your S2? Nice seeing you again Kev, and cool pics.

------------------
2000 Saleen Mustang, Vortech SQ, etc.

Posts: 837 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
roush2k
¯
Member # 144

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for roush2k  Ford pictures for roush2k  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by VortechSaleen:
A sold mustang meaning you've sold your S2? Nice seeing you again Kev, and cool pics.

Good seeing you too. Wish you could have cruised with us. Was a lot of fun.

Yea - sold it off of Ebay today. The auction closed before I got home. The guy went to bid $26,100, and put in $261,000 - so it went up to the reserve

}}kev

------------------
2000 Roush Stage 2 Vert

9COBRA8
CaliforniaFords.com Owner
Member # 6

Ford Icon 10 posted      Profile for 9COBRA8  Ford pictures for 9COBRA8  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Time for the S3!! Congrats on selling the car! So who is the new owner? Great pix. I just wish my car was running for once...

------------------
-Matt
98 Cobra
284 RWHP, 12.9@106mph N/A on Street Tires
85 LX
???

Posts: 1668 | From: Fremont, CA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  :
TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRY2PAZ  Ford pictures for TRY2PAZ  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sweet pics. CAn't wait until fosters in 2 weeks. Can't wait to see the new ride.
Posts: 4033 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :
S281Cobra
NOTAFKE
Member # 338

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for S281Cobra  Ford pictures for S281Cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hi

It was good meeting everyone, although I wished I could have stayed for the rides.......Had to get back for a concert.

Congrat's kev on selling the car, and thank you for lunch, next time I'll buy.......

The drive back was great, ran with 4 or 5 of the group, a little more traffic then on the way down.....us driving fast and aggressively ........

Posts: 456 | From: Bay Area, CA, USA | Registered: Jul 2001  |  :
GTChink
¯
Member # 293

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GTChink  Ford pictures for GTChink    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Darn...I should've gone...missed a free lunch from Kev...ahahhaha! Kev, you won the lottery or something...treating everyone to lunch....?

------------------
1999 GT 5speed
K&N*Steeda Tri-Ax*Steeda Underdrive Pulleys*2-Chamber Flows*Cleared corners*Sequential Taillights*Catz Foglights*RadioShack Antenna

Posts: 477 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 8 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I had a great time.

For the record, I want to state that no I am not fred

------------------
My Stocker LX

"Yo momma so fat, when we went to the drive-in, we didn't have to pay because we dressed her up as a Chevrolet."

Stnggirl98
¯
Member # 324

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stnggirl98  Ford pictures for Stnggirl98  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
awesome pics Kev... thanks for sharing em!

and Stephanie thanks for lettin me cruise w/ ya!! nice not to have to drive for once!!

you guys enjoy the next one... i start workin weekends in two weeks so im out of all meets unless i call in sick!! it was nice seein all of ya again!

Posts: 200 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Jul 2001  |  :
roush2k
¯
Member # 144

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for roush2k  Ford pictures for roush2k  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by GTChink:
Darn...I should've gone...missed a free lunch from Kev...ahahhaha! Kev, you won the lottery or something...treating everyone to lunch....?

heh - no. Haven't you ever bought lunch for a friend? I just did mine all at once

You did miss a good time tho. Awesome weather.

}}kev

DREEEMR
¯
Member # 82

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DREEEMR  Ford pictures for DREEEMR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
s281 cobra....nice cruising back w/you, the ss, black stang, and all. i had the white cobra. we were rollin! i'm in walnut creek, so if you ever wanna roll to sac to the races, or something, let me know....
that offer is extended to anybody else, too!
bob

Posts: 36 | From: East Bay-USA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
86hybridGT
¯
Member # 364

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for 86hybridGT  Ford pictures for 86hybridGT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey everyone. It was good to meet you guys. Had a great time driving down with you all. Unfortunately, I had to turn around and go home before lunch. Had a small family emergency to take care of. No big deal. Looking forword to the next event. By the way, whoever posted the pics, they are great! My car looks pretty cool on your web site. Thanks.

------------------
Kelly
86 GT FlopTop

Posts: 22 | From: Colorado Springs, CO - USA | Registered: Aug 2001  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com