Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Foster's Freeze Meet today

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Foster's Freeze Meet today
StoplightWarrior
¯
Member # 211

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for StoplightWarrior  Ford pictures for StoplightWarrior        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

TRY2PAZ, Where'd you go today? By the time I got on the freeway, you were long gone, and no one knew where you were. We cruised around Collier Canyon? and then went back to Fosters for a while.

All in all, it was a lot of fun. We'll have to get another one together in June or something. Later.

------------------
Black 00 GT
Pulleys, Mufflers, K&N,
Steeda Springs, Strut Tower, Subs, CC Plates

Posts: 2952 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  :
TM88GT
¯
Member # 105

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TM88GT  Ford pictures for TM88GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah - they took off like a bat outta hell. However, all wasn't lost - our mini cruise thru the canyon was fun.

------------------
TM88GT

[This message has been edited by TM88GT (edited 05-19-2001).]

Posts: 142 | From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :
Snake Bite
¯
Member # 88

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for Snake Bite  Ford pictures for Snake Bite    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yea the actual car meet at Froster Freeze wasnt as good as the first one. It seemed like there wasnt as many cars. But the cruise is a different story:
It was sweet hearing all those mustangs rumble threw the hills and then looking at all those mustangs driving together.
the only F*cked up part abput the whole cruise is that when we stopped at a gas station my brakes were on FIRE FROM BRAKING TO MUCH AND TO HARD I GUESS. THAT WAS SCARY.

------------------
94 gt convertible- 3.73 gears, cobra upper/lower intake, steeda tri-ax shifter,jet chip,march pulleys,k&n filtercharger system,mac off road h-pipe,2 chamber flows,3" chrome tips,white face gauges,17x9 chrome cobra r's,cobra front bumper,

Posts: 56 | From: concord, ca | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :
TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRY2PAZ  Ford pictures for TRY2PAZ  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey guys. I'm sorry, We went 580 east towards the Altamount. I was going 50 on the freewaY. about 20 cars or so. I did not know how many to expect. Next time I'm going to make a map, so no one gets lost. I was thinking of doing one in the first of july. Let me know what you guys think.
Posts: 4033 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :
96WhiteSnake
¯
Member # 229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 96WhiteSnake  Ford pictures for 96WhiteSnake  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I thought the meet went good, the cruise was pretty tight too - except for when that guys brakes caught on fire. Nice to finally meet some of you guys, I'm definitely down for some more meets, just let me know what's up.

-Rob

Posts: 402 | From: San Jo/ SLO | Registered: Apr 2001  |  :
Chameleon
Member # 269

Ford Icon 12 posted      Profile for Chameleon  Ford pictures for Chameleon    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think that meet was kinda cool. Our first one. We got separated from the run, but we were caravaning with alot of real nice Stangs. I'm ready to do it again!

Liz

------------------

9COBRA8
CaliforniaFords.com Owner
Member # 6

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for 9COBRA8  Ford pictures for 9COBRA8  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I had a lot of fun. Unfortunately, with many of my friends graduating from Berkeley, it took most of my time and had to leave early. It was good to see old and new faces! I am down for July and hopefully by then I will have my car complete!!

------------------
-Matt
98 Cobra
284 RWHP, 12.9@106mph N/A on Street Tires
85 LX
???

Posts: 1668 | From: Fremont, CA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  :
StoplightWarrior
¯
Member # 211

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for StoplightWarrior  Ford pictures for StoplightWarrior        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Chameleon: Was your's the 5.0 Vert with the chameleon paint job?

------------------
Black 00 GT
Pulleys, Mufflers, K&N,

Chameleon
Member # 269

Ford Icon 6 posted      Profile for Chameleon  Ford pictures for Chameleon    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yup. That's me. There where sooooo many nice cars there, now we want to sup-up ours!!!
Did you get separated for the side-show?

StoplightWarrior
¯
Member # 211

Chameleon: I was the stang right behind you during the cruise through the hills. What suspension stuff have you done to your vert? Cause I've got a decent set up, and I could still barely hang with you. You were taking those curves like a madman.

------------------
Black 00 GT
Pulleys, Mufflers, K&N,

Chameleon
Member # 269

Ford Icon 6 posted      Profile for Chameleon  Ford pictures for Chameleon    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey Spotlight Warrior:
I don't think we put anything special into the suspention. It must be the 'Z' Rated tires .
He sure WAS taking those curves like a Madman, he had such a good time on that run - we all had fun.
Did you ever find out where the others ended up? We never did - well maybe next time we'll be able to keep up with them all.
We'll be ready.
Liz

------------------
89 5.0 GT Convertable with a Chameleon paint job (Green/Purple).

StoplightWarrior
¯
Member # 211

Chameleon:

quote:
Originally posted by TRY2PAZ:
Hey guys. I'm sorry, We went 580 east towards the Altamount. I was going 50 on the freewaY. about 20 cars or so.

Thanks for the reply, but you mean to say that your stock, fox body vert was outhandling my Steeda? WTF is wrong with my car?? Maybe my stock tires need to go? Oh well.

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com