Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » What did you guys think about the Foster Freeze meet?

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: What did you guys think about the Foster Freeze meet?
TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Ford Icon 5 posted      Profile for TRY2PAZ  Ford pictures for TRY2PAZ  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Opinions?
Posts: 4033 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :
Mike
¯
Member # 59

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for Mike  Ford pictures for Mike    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
some sweet rides...was there a cruise after all or no?if there wasnt,that would have been a nice addition.
Posts: 411 | From: Fremont,CA US | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRY2PAZ  Ford pictures for TRY2PAZ  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
No there was not. I wish there was. People started leaving at 3:30. The next one should start at around 12:30ish, and maybe have a BARBque. Oh well theres always next time.
9COBRA8
CaliforniaFords.com Owner
Member # 6

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for 9COBRA8  Ford pictures for 9COBRA8  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It was great! Thanks to those that made it happen!

The weather held up nicely but cold. I enjoyed meeting other on the board. I agree that we should have it again soon.

Does anyone have any pix that I can put on the web to show everyone? Email me.

------------------
-Matt

98 Cobra - Project: Budget Cobra
85 LX

Posts: 1668 | From: Fremont, CA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  :
youl luz
¯
Member # 53

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for youl luz  Ford pictures for youl luz  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sucks that i couldent make it out..had to work...sounds like there was a good turnout..hope everyone had fun...

------------------
gabriel....
98 cobra convertible
501RWHP,12#s,pump gas,stock long block..NOW broken

Posts: 1663 | From: bay area/SAC cali. | Registered: Jun 2000  |  :
TM88GT
¯
Member # 105

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TM88GT  Ford pictures for TM88GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Had a great time - and there were some sweet rides. That's the only thing I hate about shows/gathering. It makes you want to do more mods.

------------------
TM88GT

Posts: 142 | From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :
TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRY2PAZ  Ford pictures for TRY2PAZ  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Matt,
Go to mustangworld.com and go under the new board and check out the shows and events. Kevin Y2Kroush posted some good pics.

Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I had a good time. I liked the informal atmosphere. I think it would be sweet to have a nother getogether like that, and then well all roll out to Sacramento Raceway for some grudge night action afterwards!

------------------
My Stocker LX

"I bet what happened was, they discovered fire and invented the wheel on the same day. Then, that night, they burned the wheel." -Jack Handey

SVTGhoust
¯
Member # 20

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SVTGhoust  Ford pictures for SVTGhoust    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It was a great turnout, although I was only there for 30 mins. Good to look at some sweet cars and got ideas for mods on my own ride! We should definately have had a cruise. It would have been awesome to see a bunch of Mustangs just cruisin down the strip!
Posts: 962 | From: Brentwood, CA 94513 | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com