Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Goodguys Car Show!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Goodguys Car Show!
9COBRA8
CaliforniaFords.com Owner
Member # 6

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9COBRA8  Ford pictures for 9COBRA8  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Anyone planning on attending the Goodguys car show?
9COBRA8
CaliforniaFords.com Owner
Member # 6

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9COBRA8  Ford pictures for 9COBRA8  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
For those that don't know when it is Aug. 25 - 27! Pleasanton Fairgrounds!
fiveofanatic
¯
Member # 44

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fiveofanatic  Ford pictures for fiveofanatic  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I hear there's gonna be a cruise or somethin Friday night?
Posts: 14 | From: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: Jun 2000
NewBlueGT
Member # 29

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NewBlueGT  Ford pictures for NewBlueGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The big cruise is pretty much all the cars and rods that are in the show line up and down main street. First they park and let people look at them then they all line up and drive down the middle of the road revin there engine driving like 2 mph. There is hundreds of people there, its like a big party in middle plesanton. The coolest thing is is that all the local kids/people can drive there cars down main street as well so you see a lot of awesome cars. I just remember last year when this rod called Wild thing was rolling down the road. It has twin stacked roots blowers and was soo loud. The pressure of the exhuast blew off this guys hat into the trees. I hope it is as good as it was. There suppose to get better every time.
youl luz
¯
Member # 53

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for youl luz  Ford pictures for youl luz  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
uumm im not sure if a want to show this time..but i'll go up there w/ you guys.

gabriel

Posts: 1663 | From: bay area/SAC cali. | Registered: Jun 2000

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com