Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Last Grudge Of The Year (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Last Grudge Of The Year
jmcclesk
Member # 1355

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jmcclesk  Ford pictures for jmcclesk    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Last grudge of the year Oct. 11 who is going??
I will be there

[ 2014-10-05, 01:01 PM: Message edited by: jmcclesk ]

--------------------
Ford trained ASE master tech.

Posts: 4024 | From: marrysville | Registered: May 2002  |  :
FivePTSlow
¯
Member # 7682

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FivePTSlow  Ford pictures for FivePTSlow    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll be working

--------------------
2011 GT/CS 5.0 + Boost(Procharger)
90 Bronco 5.8 Lifted
05 SRT-4 24PSI E-85 at least 50 million hp
07 Harley VROD NRS Stage 1

Posts: 1857 | From: Sacramento | Registered: May 2007  |  :
WillS
¯
Member # 13793

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WillS  Ford pictures for WillS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Im going [Smile]
jmcclesk
Member # 1355

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jmcclesk  Ford pictures for jmcclesk    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WillS:
Im going [Smile]

28 more posts and you can be on the list. You going to bring the generator?? I need one to run the fan [patriot]

--------------------

WillS
¯
Member # 13793

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WillS  Ford pictures for WillS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Not sure if the fast car will be done. Im going out there to do a parts trade. Granted I could throw what I need to put me in the 10s on and have the slip ready for when I hit 30 posts LOL

[ 2014-10-06, 10:17 AM: Message edited by: WillS ]

jmcclesk
Member # 1355

fast car cant go on since it is a chevy. the 90 mustang can go on though

--------------------

WillS
¯
Member # 13793

I was talking about the mustang. I can run 10s with it any time I want. Heck I might be able to pull a 9 off with a little juice.
KCmustangboy
¯
Member # 1927

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KCmustangboy  Ford pictures for KCmustangboy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I will be there looking for some solid 1.4 60fts.... and we all know what I am dying to get on the top end still.... 10.02 is not good enough! Hopefully all goes well and I don't miss any shifts! Hope to see some others out there. This is the last one of the year. That sucks, the weather hasn't even come close to cooling off yet. [burnout]

--------------------
03 Cobra... Factory long block, with Whipple and AED tune... 812rwhp 10.0s @ 140... almost there!

WWW.AEDHP.COM

Posts: 1691 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
jmcclesk
Member # 1355

quote:
I was talking about the mustang. I can run 10s with it any time I want. Heck I might be able to pull a 9 off with a little juice.

I thought the mustang was the slow car?? according to the other MR Smith. [Confused]

--------------------

jmcclesk
Member # 1355

quote:
Originally posted by KCmustangboy:
I will be there looking for some solid 1.4 60fts.... and we all know what I am dying to get on the top end still.... 10.02 is not good enough! Hopefully all goes well and I don't miss any shifts! Hope to see some others out there. This is the last one of the year. That sucks, the weather hasn't even come close to cooling off yet. [burnout]

I would LIKE to see you get that 9.99 pass
[patriot] AND not bounce off the rev limiter

[ 2014-10-06, 11:59 AM: Message edited by: jmcclesk ]

--------------------

WillS
¯
Member # 13793

It is the slow car, with a throttle stop and a 650cfm carb lol
jmcclesk
Member # 1355

I wish my slow car would run 10's or 11's [Eek!] [burnout]

--------------------

Notch1320
Man Pedal
Member # 2647

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Notch1320  Ford pictures for Notch1320    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Im going [Smile]

Welcome to the site Will. Glad to see we have another person here who races!!!! Were outnumbered at the moment!
Posts: 2349 | From: Yuba City, CA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
jmcclesk
Member # 1355

With a few more posts from will and a good turn out at grudge we will have a full list. Then it's bumping time [Eek!] [Big Grin]

--------------------

KCmustangboy
¯
Member # 1927

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KCmustangboy  Ford pictures for KCmustangboy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by jmcclesk:
With a few more posts from will and a good turn out at grudge we will have a full list. Then it's bumping time [Eek!] [Big Grin]

I hope you are bring your car out. We need to have a family grudge race. You better be quick on that tree! [patriot]
jmcclesk
Member # 1355

Okay a 13 second car vs a 10 second car very fair [Confused] [burnout] [Razz]

--------------------

Notch1320
Man Pedal
Member # 2647

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Notch1320  Ford pictures for Notch1320    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by KCmustangboy:
quote:
Originally posted by jmcclesk:

I hope you are bring your car out. We need to have a family grudge race. You better be quick on that tree! [patriot]
This is exactly what we need here!!!!!!Looking forward to it.
Posts: 2349 | From: Yuba City, CA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
WillS
¯
Member # 13793

Well I think I need to put Johns car under the knife and make it a 10 second car just so he is the fastest in his family LOL

Thanks for the welcoming. Like I said I hope I can provide insight on racing that will help everyone be competitive.

Though come Ford v. Chevy race @ Sacramento raceway, you better be on your A game cause Im looking forward to my third King of the Track trophy.

KCmustangboy
¯
Member # 1927

quote:
Well I think I need to put Johns car under the knife and make it a 10 second car just so he is the fastest in his family LOL

Thanks for the welcoming. Like I said I hope I can provide insight on racing that will help everyone be competitive.

Though come Ford v. Chevy race @ Sacramento raceway, you better be on your A game cause Im looking forward to my third King of the Track trophy.

That would have to be 10.000 for him to be fastest... I am going for a 9.999 saturday
[burnout]

--------------------
03 Cobra... Factory long block, with Whipple and AED tune... 812rwhp 10.0s @ 140... almost there!

WWW.AEDHP.COM

WillS
¯
Member # 13793

bottle feeding, known to make slow cars faster since 1970... LOL
KCmustangboy
¯
Member # 1927

quote:
bottle feeding, known to make slow cars faster since 1970... LOL

Bottles are for Babies. LOL one of my favorite quotes. If he wants to squeeze on Saturday to keep up then that is fine by me. I prefer the safe approach, 25psi on almost 12 year old stock internals. [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------

WWW.AEDHP.COM

WillS
¯
Member # 13793

LOL Blown applications are too easy to make jokes about.
KCmustangboy
¯
Member # 1927

quote:
LOL Blown applications are too easy to make jokes about.

It came factory Blown [Wink]

--------------------

WWW.AEDHP.COM

jmcclesk
Member # 1355

10 sec car vs a 13 car doesn't seem fair.
how about this you put a 9.99 on the window I will put a 12.82 on the window and may the best man win!! [Razz] [Roll Eyes] [Eek!]

or tow rig us tow rig HEADS UP [burnout] [patriot]

--------------------

WillS
¯
Member # 13793

LOL someone did his math but I would dial 14.10 and whomp on him a couple times and let him lose to an under 90 mph car LOL

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com