Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to General Talk.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Dude thought wrong!!

Author Topic: Dude thought wrong!!
SacGrown89GT
¯
Member # 7435

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SacGrown89GT  Ford pictures for SacGrown89GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wasup cafords. So i have a pretty much stock 89 GT. All i have done to it is a bbk cold air intake. Bbk unequal length headers. Bbk o/r hpipe. 2 chamber flowmasters. Shift kit in auto tranny. And 3.73 gears. Car looks super stock and clean.

So today me and my boy go get some food, and on our way back to my house i notice a ol school stang (i say 66 or 67 mustang) pulls up super fast behind me and starts basically tailgaitin me. So i tap on my brakes to get em off my back cause its a 45mph zone and im doin 40 as is. So this guy with his modded stang and cowl hood and what not decides he wants to pull up on the side of me and race. Im not gonna lie his car sounded pretty good and he might have had a modded fast car idk. but i gave zero fuks and called his bluff and stepped on it...ha dude got smoked and i know he felt dumb ass shit cause right away busted a U turn and went the other way. Im not a racer or speed freak but it felt good embarassing dude. And i hope it was one of you caford members so next time you think twice. It may look stock, but is it? Dude thought wrong....made my day haha

--------------------
"Your shit aint hot!"
"No but its faster than your shoes"
"...."

Posts: 699 | From: SacGROWNmento | Registered: Feb 2007  |  :

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com