Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Ford v Ford (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Ford v Ford
93 hatch
¯
Member # 8100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93 hatch  Ford pictures for 93 hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What a joke . It came down to two fords for 1st & 2nd me and a falcon .

--------------------
Dart shp 364 AFR 195.off the shelf cam TKO 600 twin disc RST 11.36 @ 120 N/A

Posts: 502 | From: sants rosa | Registered: Dec 2007  |  :
NORCAL SS
¯
Member # 7126

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NORCAL SS  Ford pictures for NORCAL SS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lots of people including myself didn't go due to weather. I rent tracks for my national events in the midwest for the past 5 years and im going to be doing the same in march of next year at sac. Much cooler weather and im sure a lot more cars will show up.

Lots of my friend that went said it was way hot yesterday dont know how you guys get your cars to cool down enough.

--------------------
2011 CTS-V
4400 POUND PIG
11.3@94 1/4
102 1/8

93 hatch
¯
Member # 8100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93 hatch  Ford pictures for 93 hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well the only car the blew up was a ss blazer. I guess chevy can't deal with the heat like fords can!

--------------------

vortek01gt
¯
Member # 10149

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for vortek01gt  Ford pictures for vortek01gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^^^ya that was cazy, it was shooting flames from under it after the 1000". we left after that happened

--------------------
2001 GT s-trim h/c t56 AED tuned
456hp 415ftlb 10psi-street
478hp 427ftlb 12psi-race
11.26@121mph 1.57 60ft-street
10.81@126mph 1.56 60ft-race

Posts: 622 | From: martinez CA | Registered: Jul 2010  |  :
1965FALCOON
¯
Member # 8773

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1965FALCOON  Ford pictures for 1965FALCOON    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
THE WHOLE THING WAS A JOKE . THEY SHOULD HAVE MADE THE CHEVYS RUN IN THE LANE THEY OILED DOWN AND SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN IN THE FINAL. THEY SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN ELIGIBLE TO WIN ANY MONET EITHER.THE EVENT WAS HOT AND FUN BUT WAS NOT ORGANIZED OR THOUGHT OUT VERY WELL. VERY LATE START AND RAN WAY LATE. DID NOT EVEN DO THE BURN OUT COMPETITION SO I GUESS THE PROFITS WENT UP FOR THE TRACK. IT WAS A HORRIBLE WAY TO LOOSE THE FORD TITLE AS TRACK CHAMPS JUST BECAUSE THE FORD CARS AND DRIVERS WERE SOOOOO MUCH BETTER. THE RACE TRACK OWES THE FORD COMMUNITY A HUGE APOLOGY IN MY OPINION. I THINK THEY SHOULD OPEN THE TRACK FOR A FORD ONLY TRACK DAY FOR HOW BAD THEY SCREWED EVERYBODY JUST MY OPINION.
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1965FALCOON:
THE WHOLE THING WAS A JOKE . THEY SHOULD HAVE MADE THE CHEVYS RUN IN THE LANE THEY OILED DOWN AND SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN IN THE FINAL. THEY SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN ELIGIBLE TO WIN ANY MONET EITHER.THE EVENT WAS HOT AND FUN BUT WAS NOT ORGANIZED OR THOUGHT OUT VERY WELL. VERY LATE START AND RAN WAY LATE. DID NOT EVEN DO THE BURN OUT COMPETITION SO I GUESS THE PROFITS WENT UP FOR THE TRACK. IT WAS A HORRIBLE WAY TO LOOSE THE FORD TITLE AS TRACK CHAMPS JUST BECAUSE THE FORD CARS AND DRIVERS WERE SOOOOO MUCH BETTER. THE RACE TRACK OWES THE FORD COMMUNITY A HUGE APOLOGY IN MY OPINION. I THINK THEY SHOULD OPEN THE TRACK FOR A FORD ONLY TRACK DAY FOR HOW BAD THEY SCREWED EVERYBODY JUST MY OPINION.

FUCK OFF YOU CRYING LITTLE BITCH.THIS IS DRAG RACING NOT NEEDLE POINT MAYBE YOU SHOULD DO SOMETHING LESS CHALLENGING YOU KNOW SOMETHING LIKE PICK STICKS OR SOMETHING
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SS396chevelle:

FUCK OFF YOU CRYING LITTLE BITCH.THIS IS DRAG RACING NOT NEEDLE POINT MAYBE YOU SHOULD DO SOMETHING LESS CHALLENGING YOU KNOW SOMETHING LIKE PICK STICKS OR SOMETHING [/QB][/QUOTE]
[Roll Eyes]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

ToMorrow44
¯
Member # 11791

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToMorrow44  Ford pictures for ToMorrow44    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 93 hatch:

I still can't believe they let the fun runs keep running at 10:00! Wasn't the trailblazer on a fun run when it oiled down the track!? Having 6 mustangs left was pretty cool, but I redlighted in the semi's [Mad]
-Tom

--------------------
2006 Mustang GT Auto Vista Blue, Airaid Intake, Bama Tune

96stang4.6
¯
Member # 9970

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 96stang4.6  Ford pictures for 96stang4.6    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
track prep wasnt that great ran 2 rounds and left cuz they kept oiling the track
SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by ToMorrow44:
quote:

I still can't believe they let the fun runs keep running at 10:00! Wasn't the trailblazer on a fun run when it oiled down the track!? Having 6 mustangs left was pretty cool, but I redlighted in the semi's [Mad]
-Tom

i left when there was still 12 of us left, didnt want to run down an oiled down track
Posts: 4484 | From: -NicKlE n DiMe- | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
NORCAL SS
¯
Member # 7126

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NORCAL SS  Ford pictures for NORCAL SS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
TRAILBLAZER SS finally blew the motor. tons of miles on her finally let go.

[ July 08, 2012, 09:07 PM: Message edited by: NORCAL SS ]

--------------------
2011 CTS-V
4400 POUND PIG
11.3@94 1/4
102 1/8

93 hatch
¯
Member # 8100

SS396 are u for real with the shit ur talking . Do u know what a fucken drag race is ? Have u ever watched drag racing ? The chevy class got there fucken ass kicked all night long !!!!

--------------------

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
SS396 are u for real with the shit ur talking . Do u know what a fucken drag race is ? Have u ever watched drag racing ? The chevy class got there fucken ass kicked all night long !!!!

nope never been to a automoblie race in my life.
1965FALCOON
¯
Member # 8773

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1965FALCOON  Ford pictures for 1965FALCOON    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
WHY HAVE A QUEER NAME THAT IS CHEVY RELATED ON A FORD WEBSITE. I THINK SOMEBODY HAS BEEN PRACTICING TO MANY CHOKE HOLDS ON YOU AND HAS KILLED ALL OF YOUR BRAIN CELLS. I DRAG RACE AND ROCK RACE AND I PICK UP STICKS SO MORONS LIKE YOU DONT TRIP ON THEM. NEEDLE POINT IS COOL I HAVE A HUGE BLANKET WITH A FORD LOGO AND FLAMES ON IT. I HAVE ALREADY BEEN KICKED OFF THIS WEBSITE ONCE I THINK I MIGHT GO FOR TWICE IF YOU CONTINUE TO RUN YOUR FINGERS YOU INTERNET TOUGH GUY
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
WHY HAVE A QUEER NAME THAT IS CHEVY RELATED ON A FORD WEBSITE. I THINK SOMEBODY HAS BEEN PRACTICING TO MANY CHOKE HOLDS ON YOU AND HAS KILLED ALL OF YOUR BRAIN CELLS. I DRAG RACE AND ROCK RACE AND I PICK UP STICKS SO MORONS LIKE YOU DONT TRIP ON THEM. NEEDLE POINT IS COOL I HAVE A HUGE BLANKET WITH A FORD LOGO AND FLAMES ON IT. I HAVE ALREADY BEEN KICKED OFF THIS WEBSITE ONCE I THINK I MIGHT GO FOR TWICE IF YOU CONTINUE TO RUN YOUR FINGERS YOU INTERNET TOUGH GUY

I can tell by your wall of caps, you must be butthurt! [patriot]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

Lt1z
Member # 11745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lt1z  Ford pictures for Lt1z    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Wow you are a fuckin douchebag.
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

quote:

bitter much
93 hatch
¯
Member # 8100

It's not clear to me why some of u guys jump all over someone who is just speaking the truth about the way sac. raceway pulled some bullshit like putting some cars back in to race after they lost . Nowhere in the history of drag racing do u come back from a loss and then get paid out . maybe you would feel different if u were in for a pay out!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

quote:
It's not clear to me why some of u guys jump all over someone who is just speaking the truth about the way sac. raceway pulled some bullshit like putting some cars back in to race after they lost . Nowhere in the history of drag racing do u come back from a loss and then get paid out . maybe you would feel different if u were in for a pay out!!!!!!!!!!

you do know you can buy your way back in when your bracket racing right.an really sounds like sac raceway is not for you.maybe you should take up stamp collecting so this can be fair an not so stressfull for you
93 hatch
¯
Member # 8100

That must be the only way u can win a drag race ! I'm over it i did great out there at sac raceway and will be back next year to send some more chevy's home.

--------------------

ToMorrow44
¯
Member # 11791

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToMorrow44  Ford pictures for ToMorrow44    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
you do know you can buy your way back in when your bracket racing right.an really sounds like sac raceway is not for you.maybe you should take up stamp collecting so this can be fair an not so stressfull for you

In my short bracket racing career, I've never heard of buying your way back in after being eliminated. That defeats the purpose of eliminations!! Dumb. I did pretty well, too bad I won't be in CA come next year to kick some more chevy ass..

--------------------
2006 Mustang GT Auto Vista Blue, Airaid Intake, Bama Tune

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fuck that bracket shit
Shoulda been heads up and Chevy still woulda got mopped up [worship]

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
93 hatch
¯
Member # 8100

quote:
quote:

In my short bracket racing career, I've never heard of buying your way back in after being eliminated. That defeats the purpose of eliminations!! Dumb. I did pretty well, too bad I won't be in CA come next year to kick some more chevy ass..
RIGHT !!!!!

--------------------

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Then it must of been real short.
All most every one of these style events, let you buy back in. At the very least after round 1. Some times you get a double buy in. Just depends on the event. [patriot]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

Brandonn
CAFords OG
Member # 632

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brandonn  Ford pictures for Brandonn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This event was not ran by "sacramento raceway" it was a rental and ran by "there crew" there way. sorry it sucked i didnt even go, i wasnt workin and my ac sounded WAY better than to watch my baby (the track) get treated like shit

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com