Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » New track times! (in my POS shit box Z06) (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: New track times! (in my POS shit box Z06)
CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
21k huh

I bought my car for $2,200. $18,800 left hmm sounds like an outrun all day everyday.

luckily we know you'll never have $18,800 to throw at your car....all day everyday

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

sik4.6
¯
Member # 7680

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sik4.6  Ford pictures for sik4.6    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
quote:
Originally posted by LETHL 03:
Congrats Scott. Car looks good and its fast? What else can you ask for [patriot]

Not even close to fast! [patriot]
So if 11s ain't fast, what is consider fast? [Confused]
Posts: 303 | From: here there everywhere in cali | Registered: May 2007  |  :
RED@7kVERT *8850GT*
¯
Member # 5909

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*  Ford pictures for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sik4.6:
quote:
quote:
Congrats Scott. Car looks good and its fast? What else can you ask for [patriot]

He considers fast slower than streakmatt. LOL! [Wink]

--------------------
02 Z06-11.0 @ 132 1.9 60'
_ _ _ _ _ ____ _ _ _ _ _
Sold:05 CTS-V-13.1@114
Sold:01 Cobra Vert-12.0@119

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

8.99+ with trap or 150+. Don't worry i don't think i'm fast either. There are just a lot of people slower than my slow ass. [Big Grin]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by RED@7kVERT *8850GT*:
quote:
quote:
quote:

He considers fast slower than streakmatt. LOL! [Wink]
Haha Don't be butt hurt your shit is slow, or that my slow ass is a full second + faster than you with the same mph. That is with me running n/a. [patriot]

[ July 02, 2012, 01:47 PM: Message edited by: warhorse58gt ]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

quote:
quote:
quote:

Kinda like how fast your car is gonna be when you line up with Matt?? LOL!!!!! Ever had your shit pushed in? Haha...
lol not by some weak ass ls1. You want to line matt up with one of my buddy's? He would get broke the fuck off like he was driving a geo metro(or a pos 11 second vette). So lets set this up for the street! I'll be more than happy to take your money! And last time i seen matt's car at the track he was running slower than me. [Big Grin]

Edit. How bout this. me vs. you, Then i'll run matt, Then matt can run my buddy. All for some cash. [patriot]

[ July 02, 2012, 02:13 PM: Message edited by: warhorse58gt ]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

Nastysvt
¯
Member # 6431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nastysvt  Ford pictures for Nastysvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Kinda like how fast your car is gonna be when you line up with Matt?? LOL!!!!! Ever had your shit pushed in? Haha...
lol not by some weak ass ls1. You want to line matt up with one of my buddy's? He would get broke the fuck off like he was driving a geo metro(or a pos 11 second vette). So lets set this up for the street! I'll be more than happy to take your money! And last time i seen matt's car at the track he was running slower than me. [Big Grin]

Edit. How bout this. me vs. you, Then i'll run matt, Then matt can run my buddy. All for some cash. [patriot]

if we're bringing friends, I got someone to take your boy out too..always someone out there faster..u should know that..

--------------------
Built 98 Cobra
Built C6 Z06
Daily TBSS

Posts: 2575 | From: Valley to the Bay | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
Tha91SiCkNeSs
¯
Member # 5790

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tha91SiCkNeSs  Ford pictures for Tha91SiCkNeSs    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
the thought process of some of the people on this forum is just beyond me, i find it comical actually. ive heard it all, "you shoulda bought a $500 fox and put $21,500 into it, dummy" then theres "my whipple, E85 termi traps 132 all day"....... with a 2.2 60'. see what happens to that trap when the 60' isnt a joke lol not to mention all of the supporting mods you need to make that work...anyways. we can argue over this ALL DAY and you guys are gonna try and validate your argument whatever way you can. I envy all of you that are happy DAILY DRIVING 125mph cars with clear coat, AC, power steering, plush leather interior (lol), ABS brakes, isnt missing half the bolts that hold it together, ect.

......oh wait.

LOL! forgot the company i was amongst lol.... anyways, in all fairness, i was driving the car pretty easy off the line due to the clutch and tires. i do need seat time, i ran the car 3 times, im confident the car will go 1.7 60' without much stress to the drivetrain, which is what im trying to avoid, this isnt a race car.

i would like to run phil at the meet! thatd be cool! should set that up. thanks for the compliments guys... and if anyone knows the typical vette owners than they know that guys with 200 more rw cant run these times lol

HAPPY MOTORING! haha

HAHA! Most people who make comments like "buy a fox for $2k and dump $18k into it, don't have $18k to spend in the first place. Which is why they have a $2k fox.

Any car can be made fast. Some people just like to do it with their A/C on in the Califonia Summer!

People make those kind of comments all the time with exotics. "I'd rather spend $50k on a vette and put $300k into the motor." haha. Like they had $300k to begin with!

On a side note to Dustin's question. A Stage IV+ upper/lower 03/04 Cobra should be comfortable in 122-125 mph. Obviously, there's like 10,000,000,000 other variables but ya.

--------------------
2003 Cobra

Posts: 565 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
LETHL 03
¯
Member # 5401

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LETHL 03  Ford pictures for LETHL 03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well I rather have an 11 second car with AC n be able to drive it all the time n look good [Embarrassed]

MPH n 1/4 times ain't everyrhing to SOME of us [patriot]

--------------------
RIP Willie Guzman LQ9SN95

Hard Head Muscle
#HHM #babydickcobra #lethl03

LETHL 03
¯
Member # 5401

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LETHL 03  Ford pictures for LETHL 03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well I rather have an 11 second car with AC n be able to drive it all the time n look good [Embarrassed]

--------------------

Hard Head Muscle

jayl
¯
Member # 185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jayl  Ford pictures for jayl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Who you bringing out Phil?! [Cool]

quote:
Originally posted by Nastysvt:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

if we're bringing friends, I got someone to take your boy out too..always someone out there faster..u should know that..

--------------------
Facebook.com/TeamTemporary
8.5's TTFBitch!

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

quote:
Originally posted by jayl:

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I know, but RED@7kVERT *8850GT* here thought he needed his buddy. So i offered mine. Bring your boy. My boy will run any one on the street for $1000. He will also give your boy a car and the move! [patriot]

[ July 02, 2012, 04:37 PM: Message edited by: warhorse58gt ]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
SOME people swing on each others nuts, I'm not one of them. [Wink]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

quote:

Ac will be on the car next year. Once i hit my 8.9x's on pump gas. As for a car looking good, is just opinion. Some guys like fat chics, some don't. That is why you never hear me say , " mine looks better than so & so's." Mine looks like a car that got driven like it was stolen for 20 years. Even if it was clean, it's still only opinion on one car looking better than another.

edit: Nastysvt bring your boy, he will get the same race. $1000 he gets the move and a car, on the street! Let me know i can make the call and get shit rolling!

[ July 02, 2012, 04:29 PM: Message edited by: warhorse58gt ]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

LETHL 03
¯
Member # 5401

quote:
quote:

Ac will be on the car next year. Once i hit my 8.9x's on pump gas. As for a car looking good, is just opinion. Some guys like fat chics, some don't. That is why you never hear me say , " mine looks better than so & so's." Mine looks like a car that got driven like it was stolen for 20 years. Even if it was clean, it's still only opinion on one car looking better than another.
That's good shit, you can't beat having AC.....

--------------------

Hard Head Muscle

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

quote:
quote:
quote:

That's good shit, you can't beat having AC.....
You can't. Mine is a street car. So it's has to have ac/heater. I'm just haven't ran as fast as i want before i slow it down. Every one getting butt hurt cause i said his car is slow. It runs mid 11's @ 124. That is slow. Every one seems to think i believe my car is fast, i don't any one that knows me, knows i talk shit all the time about it being slow. Besides it doesn't matter what i think of his vette, if he likes it that is what matters.

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

Saleen 00-768
¯
Member # 9379

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saleen 00-768  Ford pictures for Saleen 00-768    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It all comes down to this
You can pull more pussy in the vette
But for the same money u can go faster in a foxbody (a/c,plush tweed seats n all)

So what's more Important to you?
What other people see or what ur car can do?

--------------------
'00 Saleen SC #768
'90 GT
'90 California Edition (sold)
'87 Saleen #264 (sold)

LETHL 03
¯
Member # 5401

quote:
Originally posted by sneakyfox90:
But for the same money u can go faster in a foxbody (a/c,plush tweed seats n all)

Lol don't forget a lot of people are married or what not. Also, its sad if you need a car to get pussy.....just saying

--------------------

Hard Head Muscle

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by sneakyfox90:

Lol don't forget a lot of people are married or what not. Also, its sad if you need a car to get pussy.....just saying
+1 haha true. If you can't pull "pussy" walking in flip flops, you have no game! I no longer have game, i'm married. [Frown]

edit: Again it's opinion. On what car will pull what girls. Lots of my friends that are girls wouldn't date a d-bag in a vette. Plenty would rather date a guy driving a hoped up fox over a slow "cool guy" in vette.

[ July 02, 2012, 04:55 PM: Message edited by: warhorse58gt ]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

Saleen 00-768
¯
Member # 9379

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saleen 00-768  Ford pictures for Saleen 00-768    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I didnt say u need the car to pull pussy I lol I'm just talking about what draws more attention and some people want the attention.
when ur investing 20k on a car that runs 11.6 I personally wouldn't be satisfied Because looks aren't my first priority

[ July 02, 2012, 05:41 PM: Message edited by: sneakyfox90 ]

--------------------
'00 Saleen SC #768
'90 GT
'90 California Edition (sold)
'87 Saleen #264 (sold)

RED@7kVERT *8850GT*
¯
Member # 5909

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*  Ford pictures for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by jayl:

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I know, but RED@7kVERT *8850GT* here thought he needed his buddy. So i offered mine. Bring your boy. My boy will run any one on the street for $1000. He will also give your boy a car and the move! [patriot]
I don't need my buddy? You just walk around here like you're king dick, all primered up talking down to everyone that doesnt have a gutted 140+ fox... And you think no ones touchin you, and that's not the case at all... Tell me again why'd Ide run you for cash? Wtf? don't get me wrong your car is fast, that's undeniable, but my car is not slow, I think it's safe to say its faster than 95% of the cars on the road at 7am on their way to work lol

--------------------
_ _ _ _ _ ____ _ _ _ _ _

RED@7kVERT *8850GT*
¯
Member # 5909

Holy hell this getting good!

Cliff notes:

-vette owners are d-bags
-warhorse pulls pussy, possibly fat pussy, in his flip flops, in his primered, pro mod fox... lol
-$18k is too much to spend on a car that runs 11's, handles like a go cart and stops on a dime. Oh, and it was made in this decade.

Lastly, my cobra pulled more pussy than the vette did. But the V pulled more than both combined (I WAS wearing my flippy floppies) ... LMAO!!

--------------------
_ _ _ _ _ ____ _ _ _ _ _

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

[/QUOTE]I don't need my buddy? You just walk around here like you're king dick, all primered up talking down to everyone that doesnt have a gutted 140+ fox... And you think no ones touchin you, and that's not the case at all... Tell me again why'd Ide run you for cash? Wtf? don't get me wrong your car is fast, that's undeniable, but my car is not slow, I think it's safe to say its faster than 95% of the cars on the road at 7am on their way to work lol [/QB][/QUOTE]

LOl you have no clue about how i walk around. Gutted? cause i'm missing my rear panels and a back seat? My recaro's weigh 60lbs each. Don't be mad that your shit is slow. Mine is slow also. I unlike you know i'm slow and not the hottest guy around. You brought your buddy matt up in the post saying he was faster than me. So of coarse, i said i'd bring my boy. I'm just playing your game of my daddy can kick your daddy ass. as for wanting to run for money. Why not? Street racing for free, isn't worth the chance of getting caught. Glad you car is faster than 95% of people on the road @ 7am. that don't make you fast. That make you faster than the slower people. My car is faster than 90% of the cars in the world! Don't make me fast. I could drag a veyron sc to 150. Again it don't make me fast. it make me faster than the slower people. Maybe driving around a slow vette has got sand in your vag! [patriot]

[ July 02, 2012, 05:23 PM: Message edited by: warhorse58gt ]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

RED@7kVERT *8850GT*
¯
Member # 5909

Great. Back to square 1. My car is slow and your car is slow and primered. Got it.

--------------------
_ _ _ _ _ ____ _ _ _ _ _

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

quote:
Great. Back to square 1. My car is slow and your car is slow and primered. Got it.

That is 100% correct. some day when i get fast, i'll get it painted. someday.

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com