Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Notch1320 add me to the list!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Notch1320 add me to the list!
dmostz
¯
Member # 11760

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for dmostz  Ford pictures for dmostz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ET/MPH/60ft,Tires,Track,ScreenName,Car,Motor, Major Mods & Full Date Pass Was Made. (Weight With Driver Optional but helpful)

14.06@98.6mph 2003 Mustang Mach 1. Bone stock. 0 mods. Bridgestone potenza RE760 sport, Infineon, 32v 4.6l pass on 5/23/2012 weight approx 3860 with me

Posts: 74 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Mar 2012  |  :
dmostz
¯
Member # 11760

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for dmostz  Ford pictures for dmostz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
car is automatic if that matters.
Notch1320
Man Pedal
Member # 2647

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Notch1320  Ford pictures for Notch1320    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
For future reference please post this info in the Fast 50 thread to be added.

In addition, I need a copy of the time slip for verification.

[ May 24, 2012, 09:54 AM: Message edited by: Notch1320 ]

Posts: 2349 | From: Yuba City, CA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
1fast281
¯
Member # 4670

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1fast281  Ford pictures for 1fast281  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think I ran you yesterday heads up in my GTO. Always liked the Mach 1's, get some 4.30's for that thing and some tires and it will run low 13's all day.

--------------------
1998 Mark VIII LSC Black/Graphite
2005 Pontiac GTO Silver/Black

dmostz
¯
Member # 11760

quote:
Originally posted by Notch1320:
For future reference please post this info in the Fast 50 thread to be added.

In addition, I need a copy of the time slip for verification.

im sorry, will do next time. and ill post a pic later today.
dmostz
¯
Member # 11760

quote:
Originally posted by 1fast281:
I think I ran you yesterday heads up in my GTO. Always liked the Mach 1's, get some 4.30's for that thing and some tires and it will run low 13's all day.

yeah man that was me, your car looks nice! and deff hauls the mail.
1fast281
¯
Member # 4670

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1fast281  Ford pictures for 1fast281  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks bro, it's actually pretty much stock with just drag radials, intake and no mufflers. You coming out to the Summit ET Drags this weekend? The weather forecast is -200 DA when racing starts at 8:30am.

--------------------
1998 Mark VIII LSC Black/Graphite
2005 Pontiac GTO Silver/Black

dmostz
¯
Member # 11760

quote:
Originally posted by 1fast281:
Thanks bro, it's actually pretty much stock with just drag radials, intake and no mufflers. You coming out to the Summit ET Drags this weekend? The weather forecast is -200 DA when racing starts at 8:30am.

I'd like to, but its a bit expensive for me and I'll prolly hold out on racing the car until I get a few mods and then take it back.

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com