Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » GRUDGEFEST 5/12/12 SAC RACEWAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: GRUDGEFEST 5/12/12 SAC RACEWAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Secnd2nun64
¯
Member # 1431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Secnd2nun64  Ford pictures for Secnd2nun64    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Had a great time even with it being hot as hell there. Met some cool people and had a blast. I found that I'm still way too rich under boost so I wasn't able to give it full throttle thu the end of 3rd and about half throttle in 4th. I hadn't been to the track in about two years and I'm sure I can improve my launches. I still got my 60 ft down to a 1.8 and my best pass was a 12.1 with the car puttering out at the backend. Hopefully next time out I'll have my carb dialed in fully and get into the 11's. Still happy with the results. The best my old setup would do was a 12.7. Not to bad for an engine I built in my garage. [patriot]
89Rodknocker
CAFords OG
Member # 2951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89Rodknocker  Ford pictures for 89Rodknocker    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Secnd2nun64:
Had a great time even with it being hot as hell there. Met some cool people and had a blast. I found that I'm still way too rich under boost so I wasn't able to give it full throttle thu the end of 3rd and about half throttle in 4th. I hadn't been to the track in about two years and I'm sure I can improve my launches. I still got my 60 ft down to a 1.8 and my best pass was a 12.1 with the car puttering out at the backend. Hopefully next time out I'll have my carb dialed in fully and get into the 11's. Still happy with the results. The best my old setup would do was a 12.7. Not to bad for an engine I built in my garage. [patriot]

Nice meeting ya that is one clean car u got there. With a little tweeking youll be n the 11s for sure.

--------------------
89 lx (stolen and stripped)
94 gt runner (sold)
89 lx Stock(sold)
86 gt T-trim (sold)
73 Camaro BBC
01 5.0 Explorer limited Borlas (sold)

93PONY
Mr. Valve Events
Member # 60

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93PONY  Ford pictures for 93PONY        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 89Rodknocker:
quote:
Originally posted by 50DADDY:
So the power went out at Sac Raceway due to someone taking out a pole on Jackson and they did a little street style racing with armdrops for a while.Interesting night.Wouldnt believe it if i didnt see it.I also blew out my dipstick and smothered my engine compartment in oil on the way home too.Hopefully i just blew out an intake gasket due to the recent higher boost level and not a grenaded ring land. [Mad]

-

If i wasnt there i wouldnt of beleieved it either. Fun night all white slips.
Cioli FTMFW! [patriot]

--------------------
www.advancedenginedevelopment.com
SCT dealer
Dynotuning

(916)715-7569

Posts: 4265 | From: Fair Oaks, CA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 93PONY:
quote:
Originally posted by 89Rodknocker:
quote:
Originally posted by 50DADDY:
So the power went out at Sac Raceway due to someone taking out a pole on Jackson and they did a little street style racing with armdrops for a while.Interesting night.Wouldnt believe it if i didnt see it.I also blew out my dipstick and smothered my engine compartment in oil on the way home too.Hopefully i just blew out an intake gasket due to the recent higher boost level and not a grenaded ring land. [Mad]

-

If i wasnt there i wouldnt of beleieved it either. Fun night all white slips.
Cioli FTMFW! [patriot]
[worship] [worship] [worship]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com