Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Grudge Fest 14 April @ Sac Raceway (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Grudge Fest 14 April @ Sac Raceway
50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Watching.

--------------------
"Im not stupid,i just act that way so i dont make you dummies uncomfortable."

"Old age and treachery shall overcome youth and skill."

Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
NORCAL SS
¯
Member # 7126

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NORCAL SS  Ford pictures for NORCAL SS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SS396 chevelle aka fasthatch:
quote:
Originally posted by NORCAL SS:
20k race goin down. My buddys racing a down south guy

you know boodie?
yup for years already. back when we used to all race on brotherhood late 90s

--------------------
2011 CTS-V
4400 POUND PIG
11.3@94 1/4
102 1/8

fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
BH, my first victory. lol

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 ROUSH  Ford pictures for 98 ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

you know boodie?
Who won?

--------------------
Built 2v
Stroked, Cammed and Blown
Advanced Auto Built & Kurgan Tuned

Posts: 4678 | From: North Hayward, Cali | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Tonight was legit... Lots of fast cars
Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
89Rodknocker
CAFords OG
Member # 2951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89Rodknocker  Ford pictures for 89Rodknocker    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Car didnt make it so i took the daily driver. High 16 and smoked the clutch. The track was sticky for sure.

--------------------
89 lx (stolen and stripped)
94 gt runner (sold)
89 lx Stock(sold)
86 gt T-trim (sold)
73 Camaro BBC
01 5.0 Explorer limited Borlas (sold)

50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 98 ROUSH:
quote:
quote:
quote:

you know boodie?
Who won?
Heres your winner,they came up from LA,was told the car runs in the 7's.Best pic i could get,they were kinda low key.I didnt even see the car all night.I didnt even see em make any test passes.It was pretty impressive,they just came outta nowhere and took the win.Though the Frisco boys seemed to be havin trouble,they kinda beat themselves,they for sure need to put wheelie bars on that Chevelle.If you google Gypsy Mike youll see this guy is kinda famous in grudge/street racing,its no shame to lose to him.

-

Heres the other car.

-

[ April 15, 2012, 03:50 AM: Message edited by: 50DADDY ]

--------------------
"Im not stupid,i just act that way so i dont make you dummies uncomfortable."

"Old age and treachery shall overcome youth and skill."

Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
boodie put it on the rear bumper there was day lite under the rear tires.but he lost
American Iron Speed Shop
¯
Member # 6311

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for American Iron Speed Shop  Ford pictures for American Iron Speed Shop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Great races tonight for sure. Had a great time beating on the shit out of a 99% stock motor all night...lol best pass was 13.6 on a 2.0 60'

--------------------
AmericanIronSpeedShop.com

Posts: 435 | From: Loomis Ca (sacramento) | Registered: Dec 2005  |  :
79stanggt
¯
Member # 11197

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 79stanggt  Ford pictures for 79stanggt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
any videos on the big race let's see for the ones that couldn't be there plz lol
Posts: 168 | From: atwater ca | Registered: Aug 2011  |  :
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
boodie put it on the rear bumper there was day lite under the rear tires.but he lost

for sure he put it on the back bummer and came down hard. hope he didn't hurt it to bad.

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

Olie Malit
¯
Member # 11008

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Olie Malit  Ford pictures for Olie Malit    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
from 6-10, i only seemed to get in 4 runs. definitely alot of cars there.
Posts: 121 | From: Yuba City Cali | Registered: Jun 2011  |  :
ItzStock
¯
Member # 9665

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ItzStock  Ford pictures for ItzStock    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well I Had A Horrible Night!!!

[ April 17, 2012, 07:44 PM: Message edited by: ItzStock ]

Posts: 1394 | From: Vallejo, Ca | Registered: Dec 2009  |  :
Brandonn
CAFords OG
Member # 632

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brandonn  Ford pictures for Brandonn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ONE OF THE BEST NIGHTS OF GRUDGE RACING EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks to every one who came out and supported the track. Hope you all had as much fun as i did. I was 14.5 hr day but was way way worth it seeing every one get down and actually race. I dont think i have ever seen so many money races in one night ! Thanks to Gypse Mike, Shortie and team Madness and prpl luv for bringing your guys junk (FAST JUNK) all the way up from so cal. CONGRATS TO THE AED BOYS FOR THROWING IT THE FUCK DOWN AND SWINGING FOR THE FENCES. THEY WERE DOWN TO RACE ANY THING AND EVERY ONE TONIGHT !!! JeffS took out the grudge king Boodie before grudge even really started. then he took out THE FASTEST STOCK MOTOR ZX14 IN THE COUNTRY ! ITS GONNA BE ONE HELL OF A YEAR OF RACING !!!!!!!!!

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Brandonn:
Thanks to every one who came out and supported the track. Hope you all had as much fun as i did. I was 14.5 hr day but was way way worth it seeing every one get down and actually race. I dont think i have ever seen so many money races in one night ! Thanks to Gypse Mike, Shortie and team Madness and prpl luv for bringing your guys junk (FAST JUNK) all the way up from so cal. CONGRATS TO THE AED BOYS FOR THROWING IT THE FUCK DOWN AND SWINGING FOR THE FENCES. THEY WERE DOWN TO RACE ANY THING AND EVERY ONE TONIGHT !!! JeffS took out the grudge king Boodie before grudge even really started. then he took out THE FASTEST STOCK MOTOR ZX14 IN THE COUNTRY ! ITS GONNA BE ONE HELL OF A YEAR OF RACING !!!!!!!!!

the track was hooking hard i seen foster stick on the bumper too
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

quote:
Originally posted by 50DADDY:
quote:
Originally posted by 98 ROUSH:
quote:
quote:
quote:

you know boodie?
Who won?
Heres your winner,they came up from LA,was told the car runs in the 7's.Best pic i could get,they were kinda low key.I didnt even see the car all night.I didnt even see em make any test passes.It was pretty impressive,they just came outta nowhere and took the win.Though the Frisco boys seemed to be havin trouble,they kinda beat themselves,they for sure need to put wheelie bars on that Chevelle.If you google Gypsy Mike youll see this guy is kinda famous in grudge/street racing,its no shame to lose to him.

-

Heres the other car.

-

mike didnt show up intill 9pm was was at csm getting an engine repair
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It was nuts seeing Jeff S take out that ZX-14
Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
NORCAL SS
¯
Member # 7126

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NORCAL SS  Ford pictures for NORCAL SS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i got to call my other buddy with the viper. I heard it ran high 11s but trapping high 130s no traction. Hopefully get it dialed in.

--------------------
2011 CTS-V
4400 POUND PIG
11.3@94 1/4
102 1/8

phil a
¯
Member # 6951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phil a  Ford pictures for phil a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

[ April 15, 2012, 01:54 PM: Message edited by: phil a ]

Posts: 1261 | From: toledo oh | Registered: Jul 2006  |  :
highway21
¯
Member # 10516

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for highway21  Ford pictures for highway21    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sgxx9Ab4Qc&list=UU80stAlLTtPQTnNSx-TZ5Rg&index=1&feature=plcp

gypsy mike doesn't play around

--------------------
WS6 - Built/Driven/Tuned by HSS

notch - 408 project

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
i got to call my other buddy with the viper. I heard it ran high 11s but trapping high 130s no traction. Hopefully get it dialed in.

silver with white stripes? if so he had to change he underwear after he lost it and almost ate the wall. [patriot]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Brandonn:

the track was hooking hard i seen foster stick on the bumper too
of course foster was on his bumper. wolfpack racing was pitting him. [Big Grin]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

Brandonn
CAFords OG
Member # 632

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brandonn  Ford pictures for Brandonn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://vimeo.com/40401224
dmostz
¯
Member # 11760

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for dmostz  Ford pictures for dmostz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Foster [Eek!] [worship] [worship]

and nice job by dudes from SF for at least having a car for gypsy [patriot]

[ April 15, 2012, 04:26 PM: Message edited by: dmostz ]

Posts: 74 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Mar 2012  |  :
Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
As Brandon said, it was a LONG day at the races. Thank you Brandon and staff for keeping the track as prep'd as possible and thank you to everyone who came out. Had a lot of fun. [patriot]

[ April 15, 2012, 10:23 PM: Message edited by: Yellow94GT ]

--------------------
AED

1994 GT Bucket that will likely never run
1999 SLOLEEN Twin Turbo Coyote
2008 F250 580 RWHP 1129 RWTQ

Posts: 5990 | From: Cameron Park, Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com