Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Infineon Wed 3/28

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Infineon Wed 3/28
ToMorrow44
¯
Member # 11791

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToMorrow44  Ford pictures for ToMorrow44    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Who's going? Assuming the weather clears up in time, I'll be there. It would be good to meet some other CAFords members out there. I've got a blue 06 GT auto running in the street category.

Anybody else think the track last week was abnormally fast? I ran consistent 14.10s, then in the 2nd round of elims I stage it deep, brake through the lights and still ran a 13.91...can't complain about that!

-Tom

--------------------
2006 Mustang GT Auto Vista Blue, Airaid Intake, Bama Tune

93 hatch
¯
Member # 8100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93 hatch  Ford pictures for 93 hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I seen u there .I was the mustang that won the street class . It's not looking good this week !

--------------------
Dart shp 364 AFR 195.off the shelf cam TKO 600 twin disc RST 11.36 @ 120 N/A

Posts: 502 | From: sants rosa | Registered: Dec 2007  |  :
ToMorrow44
¯
Member # 11791

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToMorrow44  Ford pictures for ToMorrow44    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You have the white fox body LX? I love that car! I was thinking to myself how much I want something exactly like that for Wed night racing. Looks like the rain should clear out in the morning tomorrow, not sure how fast the track will dry though...

--------------------
2006 Mustang GT Auto Vista Blue, Airaid Intake, Bama Tune

93 hatch
¯
Member # 8100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93 hatch  Ford pictures for 93 hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yep white LX . I would love to run wendsday I need another win .

--------------------
Dart shp 364 AFR 195.off the shelf cam TKO 600 twin disc RST 11.36 @ 120 N/A

Posts: 502 | From: sants rosa | Registered: Dec 2007  |  :
need-a-cage
¯
Member # 5415

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for need-a-cage  Ford pictures for need-a-cage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The air was good, but it was a little better on the first Wednesday. This is the time of year to get your best ET's! I was in the stick class. I pulled a rookie maneuver and didn't roll in far enough when I staged. As I pulled the ebrake I must have rolled back a tad because they fouled me. I was breaking in some new ET Streets. I have to learn when I can launch with those tires. I can launch much more aggressively than with my Nittos and the car reacts much quicker so I was red lighting in the time trials. I tried staging super shallow and that didn't work out so well!! I have the blower off so my best of the night was 12.36. I actually got a 12.35 on one pass two weeks before on the Nittos. The car is geared better with the Nittos, so if I can get a decent 60ft than it will ET like the ET Streets, but they are not consistent.

Tommorrow is a no go for me.

--------------------
93 LX Hatch, Dart Big Bore 347, Edelbrock 6037's, Cobra intake, Tremec, S-trim, 60# injectors, Tweecer RT
10.84 @ 128.5mph

Posts: 606 | From: Santa Rosa | Registered: Mar 2005  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com