Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » ANYONE GOING TO SAC JUN 9

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: ANYONE GOING TO SAC JUN 9
Cstang5.0
¯
Member # 4925

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cstang5.0  Ford pictures for Cstang5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
if so stop by and say whats up [burnout]

--------------------
88 VERT slow sold
89 coupe stock ; )
02 yukon
05 focus

Notch1320
Man Pedal
Member # 2647

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Notch1320  Ford pictures for Notch1320    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Some guys from my shop will be out there with a couple slow ass cars, and I will be out spectating.
Posts: 2349 | From: Yuba City, CA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
Cstang5.0
¯
Member # 4925

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cstang5.0  Ford pictures for Cstang5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
me and a few friends will be there im hoping for a new best. [burnout]

--------------------
88 VERT slow sold
89 coupe stock ; )
02 yukon
05 focus

strokingmyfords
¯
Member # 8952

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for strokingmyfords  Ford pictures for strokingmyfords    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Going to try and take the wife's car went last wen but as soon as she went to make a run her water pump started leaking so try again..

--------------------
94 cobra mustang 347 stroker 10.90 @ 124 1.48 60ft in redding
01 7.3 powerstroke 30#psi stock turbo
90 mustang gt wife's

Posts: 173 | From: redding\sac | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
darkhorse04
¯
Member # 8780

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for darkhorse04  Ford pictures for darkhorse04    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looks like I will be out there with some friends.
Cstang5.0
¯
Member # 4925

we are still going for sure so i'll see you guys up there i hope to get kick out [patriot]

--------------------
88 VERT slow sold
89 coupe stock ; )
02 yukon
05 focus

darkhorse04
¯
Member # 8780

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for darkhorse04  Ford pictures for darkhorse04    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just as long as you try to get kicked out on the track and not the return road. Last Wed. there was a white SN95 convert. and a Honda that came down the return road about 70-80 mph! They hit the bump so hard they scraped the bottoms of their cars. If we see that shit again god help you there is no reason for that crap!
Cstang5.0
¯
Member # 4925

lol no it will be my first time with the 150 shot so i may run faster then a 11.5 [Big Grin]

[ June 07, 2010, 06:08 PM: Message edited by: Cstang50 ]

darkhorse04
¯
Member # 8780

Sweet! Good luck and I will hopefully see you out there.
Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by darkhorse04:
Just as long as you try to get kicked out on the track and not the return road. Last Wed. there was a white SN95 convert. and a Honda that came down the return road about 70-80 mph! They hit the bump so hard they scraped the bottoms of their cars. If we see that shit again god help you there is no reason for that crap!

Wow! That is right up there with turning around on the track to go back to the first return road...lol

--------------------
AED

1994 GT Bucket that will likely never run
1999 SLOLEEN Twin Turbo Coyote
2008 F250 580 RWHP 1129 RWTQ

Posts: 5990 | From: Cameron Park, Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
Notch1320
Man Pedal
Member # 2647

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Notch1320  Ford pictures for Notch1320    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by darkhorse04:

If I see this guy doing that same crap this Wed. I will not be so polite....

I am pretty sure he will either not show at all, or be driving about 5mph after the conversation I had with him.

Posts: 2349 | From: Yuba City, CA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i will be there.. not sure how well the car will do (carb acting funny) but im already half way there...

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Posts: 3984 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
Secnd2nun64
¯
Member # 1431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Secnd2nun64  Ford pictures for Secnd2nun64    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dustin, Did you ever try out changing the accelerator pump cams? Good luck and post back your new ET's.

I'll be at the track next week.

68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yeah i changed it from blue, pink and green. The green was best, but it's still there.

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

94 fobra
¯
Member # 8867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94 fobra  Ford pictures for 94 fobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ill be there [Big Grin]

--------------------
Im done with this ford vs chevy fight with "cafords" members. Aka big block 66 f100 but she's no longer:(

68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

had a pretty good nite

best was

2.08 60ft... Boooooooo
mph: 115

[ June 10, 2010, 10:08 AM: Message edited by: 68dustin ]

--------------------

darkhorse04
¯
Member # 8780

Congrats!
Secnd2nun64
¯
Member # 1431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Secnd2nun64  Ford pictures for Secnd2nun64    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Congrats on the 12's. That's a good MPH too. Were you having traction issues?

We would definitely have a tight race if we went heads up. Our 60 fts, et and MPH are pretty much the same.

I'm still looking at traction bars for mine. I can feel the rear end twisting up all the way down the track. Plus all that wheel hop I get.

68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

i dont think traction is too bad.. i just got to shift faster and lanuch harder!

--------------------

Cstang5.0
¯
Member # 4925

yeah last night was a good night i ran my best too 11.57 at 124 [burnout]

--------------------
88 VERT slow sold
89 coupe stock ; )
02 yukon
05 focus

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com