Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » pics and videos-Sacramento Raceway 12/18

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: pics and videos-Sacramento Raceway 12/18
GT_R
¯
Member # 4941

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for GT_R  Ford pictures for GT_R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Any body got pics or video?

-
 -
 -
 -
 - [/qb][/QUOTE]

[ December 18, 2004, 09:23 PM: Message edited by: GT_R ]

--------------------
--Bottle not required--

F8LPONY
NORCAL-LS1
Member # 11

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for F8LPONY  Ford pictures for F8LPONY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll add the 2 vids I have to your post.

PLEASE Right Click and Save-As!!!!!!

First one is the fastest of the 2 runs I got for the Silver notch

http://www.fatalfoo.com/Movies/9.56@149mph.wmv

Drew slip slidding to a 121mph.

http://www.fatalfoo.com/Movies/Drew%2011.73@121.8mph.wmv

--------------------
01' GMC ExtCab Z71
Old time = 12.33@110mph 1.85 60' New combo in progress.

Posts: 1292 | From: Sacramento, CA. | Registered: Aug 2000  |  :
season'd 88
¯
Member # 169

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for season'd 88  Ford pictures for season'd 88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

[ November 06, 2006, 01:09 AM: Message edited by: season'd 88 ]

Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks for posting the vids Justin [patriot]

--------------------
AED

1994 GT Bucket that will likely never run
1999 SLOLEEN Twin Turbo Coyote
2008 F250 580 RWHP 1129 RWTQ

Posts: 5990 | From: Cameron Park, Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
F8LPONY
NORCAL-LS1
Member # 11

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for F8LPONY  Ford pictures for F8LPONY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Yellow94GT:

NP [Smile]

I have 2 others of you Drew if you want them but the runs look very similar. I can cut them and email em if you like. I have to conserve bandwidth. [Wink]

--------------------
01' GMC ExtCab Z71

F8LPONY
NORCAL-LS1
Member # 11

Damn, I missed this one last night.

You'll have to forgive me. It's a new camera and the zoom is pretty crazy so I lost the car for a sec. LOL

I love the sound of this car!

http://www.fatalfoo.com/Movies/cobra%2011.32@125.35.wmv

--------------------
01' GMC ExtCab Z71

Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by F8LPONY:
quote:
Originally posted by Yellow94GT:

NP [Smile]

I have 2 others of you Drew if you want them but the runs look very similar. I can cut them and email em if you like. I have to conserve bandwidth. [Wink]

Ah, don't worry about it. I'm not happy with my car right now anyway.

Thanks again [Smile]

--------------------
AED

1994 GT Bucket that will likely never run
1999 SLOLEEN Twin Turbo Coyote
2008 F250 580 RWHP 1129 RWTQ

Posts: 5990 | From: Cameron Park, Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
FasterDamnit
Bad Attitude
Member # 442

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FasterDamnit  Ford pictures for FasterDamnit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks for all the pics and vids, guys! Some of us have to live vicariously for awhile...

[patriot] [burnout]

--------------------
'92 LX T5
Looked stock, went 11's 11.90 at 115mph.

'65 Mustang 347

www.fordmuscle.com

Livin' in the Carolina Pines

John91coupe
CAFords OG
Member # 18

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for John91coupe  Ford pictures for John91coupe  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
F8LPONY-

Thanks for the vid of my coupe. Do you have a vid of the other run? If you do could you email it to me at johngiasi@comcast.net.

Funny thing is that on the run you posted my time slip says 9.504 @ 149.163 so I think the flag pole must have partly blocked the zero and it looked like a 6.

Thanks,
John

--------------------
D-2R ProCharged R302 331
1.410 60 ft.
5.784 @ 122.92 1/8
8.953 @ 155.08
MM&FF Feature June 2003

Posts: 1361 | From: Grass Valley, CA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  :
FasterDamnit
Bad Attitude
Member # 442

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FasterDamnit  Ford pictures for FasterDamnit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by John91coupe:
F8LPONY-

Thanks for the vid of my coupe. Do you have a vid of the other run? If you do could you email it to me at johngiasi@comcast.net.

Funny thing is that on the run you posted my time slip says 9.504 @ 149.163 so I think the flag pole must have partly blocked the zero and it looked like a 6.

Thanks,
John

So,
When are you going to buy that parachute? Wish I could have ben there. [worship]

--------------------
'92 LX T5
Looked stock, went 11's 11.90 at 115mph.

'65 Mustang 347

www.fordmuscle.com

Livin' in the Carolina Pines

F8LPONY
NORCAL-LS1
Member # 11

John, NP man. It is great watching your car beat down the 1/4mile [Smile]

I was trying to figure out if it was a 6 or a 0. From the video the pole was blocking it and it kinda looked like a 6. Sorry for the mix up. [Smile]

Here is the other video. Sorry for the poor quality. I was cold and couldn't stop shaking. [Smile]

http://www.fatalfoo.com/Movies/John91Coupe%209.74@148.wmv

[ December 19, 2004, 12:35 PM: Message edited by: F8LPONY ]

--------------------
01' GMC ExtCab Z71

John91coupe
CAFords OG
Member # 18

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for John91coupe  Ford pictures for John91coupe  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by FasterDamnit:
quote:
F8LPONY-

Thanks,
John

So,
When are you going to buy that parachute? Wish I could have ben there. [worship]

Only when they force me to add one [Wink] .

--------------------
D-2R ProCharged R302 331
1.410 60 ft.
5.784 @ 122.92 1/8
8.953 @ 155.08
MM&FF Feature June 2003

John91coupe
CAFords OG
Member # 18

quote:

I was trying to figure out if it was a 6 or a 0. From the video the pole was blocking it and it kinda looked like a 6. Sorry for the mix up. [Smile]

Here is the other video. Sorry for the poor quality. I was cold and couldn't stop shaking. [Smile]

Great, thanks!

The first video (9.50 @ 149) is my best time and speed so far but if you listen to the run you will hear that when I shifted from first to second I actually slammed the shifter into third. I think this helped the car to get down the track without tire slip. In the second video I caught all 3 gears but had to let up a bit when I hit second due to tire slip. The track was not hooking all that great. I wonder if anyone got a video of one of the previous runs when I was ice skating all over the track?

Thanks again,
John

--------------------
D-2R ProCharged R302 331
1.410 60 ft.
5.784 @ 122.92 1/8
8.953 @ 155.08
MM&FF Feature June 2003

KevinL
¯
Member # 2428

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KevinL  Ford pictures for KevinL    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Congrats John. I wish I could have been there to see you run but I had to work. Your car seems to be running well--real well!
Kevin

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Great, thanks!

The first video (9.50 @ 149) is my best time and speed so far but if you listen to the run you will hear that when I shifted from first to second I actually slammed the shifter into third. I think this helped the car to get down the track without tire slip. In the second video I caught all 3 gears but had to let up a bit when I hit second due to tire slip. The track was not hooking all that great. I wonder if anyone got a video of one of the previous runs when I was ice skating all over the track?

Thanks again,
John

Hey John,
you need to change your signature times. When we going to go up again?
Dana

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

John91coupe
CAFords OG
Member # 18

Kevin-

Thanks, it was fun once I worked out some program bugs.

Dana-

I did change my profile but it didn't seem to update my sig. I would like to go again when I get a new set of slicks and laptop, which should be soon.

--------------------
D-2R ProCharged R302 331
1.410 60 ft.
5.784 @ 122.92 1/8
8.953 @ 155.08
MM&FF Feature June 2003

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com