Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » So did anyone go to TNT Dec 4th????? (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: So did anyone go to TNT Dec 4th?????
TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRIXSNK  Ford pictures for TRIXSNK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'd like to hear how everyone did..........

And also how the turn out was......

[burnout]

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

New project in the works.......

Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I just logged on to make this post. Looks like you beat me by a few minutes [Razz]

--------------------
AED

1994 GT Bucket that will likely never run
1999 SLOLEEN Twin Turbo Coyote
2008 F250 580 RWHP 1129 RWTQ

Posts: 5990 | From: Cameron Park, Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRIXSNK  Ford pictures for TRIXSNK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Yellow94GT:
I just logged on to make this post. Looks like you beat me by a few minutes [Razz]

LOl...damn Drew we must be early birds!

Mornin!

[patriot]

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Shoooot, today was a sleep in day. 7:30! Yeah! [Wink]

I'm going to try and be at the track next weekend with a few new tweaks. When will you be out again?

--------------------
AED

CANTCME
¯
Member # 525

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CANTCME  Ford pictures for CANTCME    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I was gonna go, but I kept hearing that it was gonna rain... I might be out there next week, to see what the coupe can do [Cool]
Posts: 844 | From: san francisco,ca | Registered: Oct 2001  |  :
TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

quote:
Originally posted by Yellow94GT:
Shoooot, today was a sleep in day. 7:30! Yeah! [Wink]

I'm going to try and be at the track next weekend with a few new tweaks. When will you be out again?

LOl...i'm an everyday 6AMer.

Hopefully i'll have the exhaust x pipe and shifter in by next week so possibly then.

I'm going in about an hour to pick up the a MAC off road X and MILs from somebody up in Frisco for $125.

So no times from anyone huh [Confused]

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

2005GTskip
¯
Member # 4885

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2005GTskip  Ford pictures for 2005GTskip    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
may try to go next week and bring out some of my street buddies and better my times. [burnout]

--------------------
2005 Gt

Posts: 294 | From: Discovery bay,California | Registered: Sep 2004  |  :
Jeff S
¯
Member # 371

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jeff S  Ford pictures for Jeff S  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I went yesterday and my times were TERRIBLE! The best 60' I could manage was a 2.08 and the rest were in the 2.2's and 2.3's. I had to let off the gas almost ever run to avoid braking a halfshaft. My best time of the day was a 12.55 @ 118.5 [Mad]

I'm putting on some BFG DR's and i'll be going back on the 18th to hopefully run a solid 11.

--------------------
'90 Mustang LX: 8.53 @ 157.92 w/ 1.33 60' on DR's
'10 ZR1: FOR SALE
'14 E63 S: RENNtech ECU
'04 Gallardo: UGR TTG

Posts: 2121 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Aug 2001  |  :
Hungry Hippo
¯
Member # 537

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hungry Hippo  Ford pictures for Hungry Hippo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i was there to watch. nothing special except this bug running low 10's. i was driving next to him on burlingame ave last weekend, lol

--------------------
05 S4 Avant(wagon)
09 C6 H/C/I

twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twisted54  Ford pictures for twisted54  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll be there on the 11th if I can get my car running right...

--------------------
2013 Black on Black 5.0 with Boost N Things - CORN FED 🌽

JohnB
Tech Moderator
Member # 969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnB  Ford pictures for JohnB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll be there next weekend. [Big Grin] The car should be quite a bit faster. [Wink]

--------------------
1965 Shelby Cobra
1993 Cobra
2012 F150 Raptor
2020 GT500

Posts: 6523 | From: Orlando FL/Redding CA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
Motorhead6T5
¯
Member # 4969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Motorhead6T5  Ford pictures for Motorhead6T5    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I was there in a stock Lx hatch [Whoo Whooooo!]
There was some nice 03/04 cobras there,oh ya and those evil Ls1 cars [Razz] I felt naked on street tires.

--------------------
65 Fastback
72 Malibu

Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

quote:
Originally posted by Motorhead6T5:
I was there in a stock Lx hatch [Whoo Whooooo!]
There was some nice 03/04 cobras there,oh ya and those evil Ls1 cars [Razz] I felt naked on street tires.

Odd, normally you don't see to many LS1 maros/TA's out there at TNT. But I guess since there aren't anymore grudge nights they have no choice..lol

[ December 05, 2004, 03:47 PM: Message edited by: Yellow94GT ]

--------------------
AED

90GT
¯
Member # 3

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for 90GT  Ford pictures for 90GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That SS truck went pretty good, 12.38 @ 108. Jeff S's car looks real nice with the rims, ccw's I'm guessing. That porsche wasn't to shabby either a few 11.0x's in the mid 120's.
Motorhead6T5
¯
Member # 4969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Motorhead6T5  Ford pictures for Motorhead6T5    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 90GT:
That SS truck went pretty good, 12.38 @ 108. Jeff S's car looks real nice with the rims, ccw's I'm guessing. That porsche wasn't to shabby either a few 11.0x's in the mid 120's.

I raced that porsche twice and it was like daaaaaaaaaaaaanmmmmmmm.Thing was so sick!!

--------------------
65 Fastback
72 Malibu

9cobrasnake9
CAFords OG
Member # 575

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobrasnake9  Ford pictures for 9cobrasnake9  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i was there and was very disapointed with my times. best time was 15.03 @94.5. Car did not feel fast all day, sixty foots were 2.3's and check engine light turned on. I reset after racing and it ran better but still not 1 sec better. I thought i could get a high 13 but instead could not even brake into the 14's. Oh well, guess i gotta order up that predator and get on the dyno.

--------------------
96 Mystic Cobra
2011 F150 Raptor

Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

quote:
Originally posted by 9cobrasnake9:
i was there and was very disapointed with my times. best time was 15.03 @94.5. Car did not feel fast all day, sixty foots were 2.3's and check engine light turned on. I reset after racing and it ran better but still not 1 sec better. I thought i could get a high 13 but instead could not even brake into the 14's. Oh well, guess i gotta order up that predator and get on the dyno.

That is some pretty good MPH. It's good enough to get very solidly into the 14's with a better 60ft [patriot]

--------------------
AED

TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

quote:

Jeff do you have CCW's?

Just wondering because i was thinking of getting them but don't want to "play" the mout as i know of another guy from Brentwood w/ them.

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

Jeff S
¯
Member # 371

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jeff S  Ford pictures for Jeff S  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TRIXSNK:
quote:

Jeff do you have CCW's?

Just wondering because i was thinking of getting them but don't want to "play" the mout as i know of another guy from Brentwood w/ them.

Yes I do... and I had mine before Sean bought his. [Razz] If you like them go ahead and buy them...look at all the people who run Cobra-R's and Welds draglites...now those rims are "played out".

[burnout]

--------------------

TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

quote:
Originally posted by Jeff S:
quote:
quote:

Jeff do you have CCW's?

Yes I do... and I had mine before Sean bought his. [Razz] If you like them go ahead and buy them...look at all the people who run Cobra-R's and Welds draglites...now those rims are "played out".

[burnout]

Which style did you go with? Polished?

And if you happen to have any pics could you please hook me up?

pbnk@sbcglobal.net

Thanks man i may still get them depending on if i get my stock rims sold.

[patriot]

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

quote:
quote:
quote:

Jeff do you have CCW's?

[burnout]

Which style did you go with? Polished?

And if you happen to have any pics could you please hook me up?

pbnk@sbcglobal.net

Thanks man i may still get them depending on if i get my stock rims sold.

[patriot]

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

Jeff S
¯
Member # 371

I went with the polished. I don't have any pics of my car yet but here are some from CCW's site:

http://www.ccwheel.com/street/files/wheels/spolished/Featured-Cobra/main.htm#wheels

--------------------

onesicklx
¯
Member # 285

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for onesicklx  Ford pictures for onesicklx  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

Jeff do you have CCW's?

[burnout]

welds go faster and still make you look cool... [Whoo Whooooo!]
Posts: 1955 | From: san jose, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
Jeff S
¯
Member # 371

quote:
Originally posted by onesicklx:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Jeff do you have CCW's?

[burnout]

welds go faster and still make you look cool... [Whoo Whooooo!]
You are wrong...it is Bogarts that go faster and make you look cool. [Cool]

--------------------

93LX342
¯
Member # 1793

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93LX342  Ford pictures for 93LX342    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
there was a nasty soundin z06 that was runnin 119- 121 mph range.high 11's low 10's.a supercharged ws6 in the low 12's 120 ish mph range and a lt1 that was on welds that was runnin decent.

--------------------
06 f250 superduty with some mods.
95 f250
www.unlimitedracing.com

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com