Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » open challenge (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: open challenge
muscle man
¯
Member # 4877

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for muscle man  Ford pictures for muscle man    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sorry for not replying i forgott my password. thanks sean it actually went 11.41 @ 123mph motor and 10.81 at 135mph on 100 shot
I have added a few new mods since we ran like: Complete suspension
1050 dominator
nos upgrade
I have learned to drive
oh boy does it pull in the top end with that bigger carb.oh ya my car ways 4130 lb it should go now 11.0 on motor and 10.30 on bottle now suspension is a key it somwhat hook on street.. hey that freeway run with sean and chris and kevin was fun that was a 950hp carb car no suspenion and only a 100 shot.
I would love to run any of you guys ask 93 pony im cool and Love to play on the freeway ha ha ha . later sean call me if anyone wants to run 916-717-1441

kwikrob
¯
Member # 835

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for kwikrob  Ford pictures for kwikrob    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by muscle man:
sorry for not replying i forgott my password. thanks sean it actually went 11.41 @ 123mph motor and 10.81 at 135mph on 100 shot
I have added a few new mods since we ran like: Complete suspension
1050 dominator
nos upgrade
I have learned to drive
oh boy does it pull in the top end with that bigger carb.oh ya my car ways 4130 lb it should go now 11.0 on motor and 10.30 on bottle now suspension is a key it somwhat hook on street.. hey that freeway run with sean and chris and kevin was fun that was a 950hp carb car no suspenion and only a 100 shot.
I would love to run any of you guys ask 93 pony im cool and Love to play on the freeway ha ha ha . later sean call me if anyone wants to run 916-717-1441

I will run you at the track in my car. 67 mustang, bbf, single plate, leaf springs, 3400 pounds. i run slicks but it is registered and insured. you can throw on slicks to make it fair
muscle man
¯
Member # 4877

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for muscle man  Ford pictures for muscle man    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lets do it i love to race. I need a set of real slicks then my car would go faster
steves1967
¯
Member # 849

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for steves1967  Ford pictures for steves1967    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Shit- I'll run you on the street or track- tell me when and where. 510-813-8665 Steve

--------------------
Who wants to race a real Pontiac???

Posts: 59 | From: Manteca, Ca | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
muscle man
¯
Member # 4877

lets do it
kwikrob
¯
Member # 835

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for kwikrob  Ford pictures for kwikrob    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
lets do it

You gonna make it on the 23rd? hope it doesn't rain

--------------------
Slowest car on this board!

muscle man
¯
Member # 4877

i wanna depaends on how i do on the dyno
89 FAKE SNAKE
¯
Member # 4531

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89 FAKE SNAKE  Ford pictures for 89 FAKE SNAKE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
anyone goin to get it on camera?

--------------------
90 COUPE
01 R1 (stock)
04 XR-50(stroked)
06 TT-R50E
SRA & PWA member

kwikrob
¯
Member # 835

quote:
Originally posted by 89 FAKE SNAKE:
anyone goin to get it on camera?

No one would want to film our slow cars! 80% chance of rain on saturday, looks like we will have to wait for the matchup. Sucks, I had another race lined up with a camaro

--------------------

muscle man
¯
Member # 4877

i will go if there is only a drizzle but anymore than that i will not go
kwikrob
¯
Member # 835

quote:
i will go if there is only a drizzle but anymore than that i will not go

Any rain and the track will be closed.

--------------------

kwikrob
¯
Member # 835

Track closed. I will have to whip on you all some other time! [Wink]

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com