Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Sac Raceway 9/22 (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Sac Raceway 9/22
GTSLN97
¯
Member # 1849

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GTSLN97  Ford pictures for GTSLN97    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SlowStockFox:
quote:
Originally posted by season'd 88:
quote:
Originally posted by GTSLN97:
Anyone going? Website says its mustang night. Me and a couple of my friend with mustangs are planning on going.

Did you make it?? looked liked a ton of mustangs showed up. Hope you had fun [patriot]
he had the red auto gt with a s trim. ran i think 13.7 or so
ya I made it out. 13.7 @ 100.... Personal best so I am happy even tho i know I can do better. .2 off the last time i went without any new mods so that was cool.
Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by season'd 88:
quote:
Originally posted by Yellow94GT:
Well I guess I'm the first one home, so I'll just say that tonight was a great night to be racing. Tonight I offed the PMS and just went the way of the ghetto tune [Wink] Even though I only made 3 runs, the car just got faster and faster. My best ended up being a 12.0 @ 119 in street trim. I know it doesn't sound that great, but my car is currently running with just the spout connecter pulled out and 22* of timing (91 octane [Razz] ) I'm also shifting right at the stock rev limiter, which is pretty low for my combo. I'm just happy that this combo is showing some signs of life now. Once its fully tuned and the slicks go on it should jump deep into the 11's. [burnout]

All in all, it was a fun night, I know that season'd 88 had a few new personal best, but I'll leave that for him to share [worship]

Drew, your car is the cats freakin meow as far as im concernrd..others agree as evidenced by everybody gravitating towards it. I could tell you where pretty stoked by the runs. Cant wait for that chilly november TNT. [Smile]
Thanks Rhett, it tends to looks its best after the sun has gone down and its dark out though [Wink] Can't wait for the cooler weather [Big Grin]

[ September 23, 2004, 04:34 PM: Message edited by: Yellow94GT ]

--------------------
AED

1994 GT Bucket that will likely never run
1999 SLOLEEN Twin Turbo Coyote
2008 F250 580 RWHP 1129 RWTQ

Posts: 5990 | From: Cameron Park, Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2stangs69-91:
I am glad to here your car's are comming around. it makes for a fun night when peoples stuff is working like it is supposed to. Drew put some race fuel in it and lock the timming in at 34ish you will be flying. We can buy 100 octane unleaded up here makes it nice.

Eh, we'll see. I'm not to interested in improving on the "ghetto tune", I just needed to see some sort of half way decent numbers....or you guys where going to have to put me on suicide watch [Wink]

--------------------
AED

Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

quote:
Originally posted by 90GT:
Of course your the first home you left before the senior citizens, lol. Unfortunately I missed the passes but got to see Rhett run at least. Nice numbers guys.

Well, evidently I don't remember how to cut a light, so I lost and had to leave....see you next time [Wink]

--------------------
AED

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com