Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Sac Raceway 9/22 (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Sac Raceway 9/22
GTSLN97
¯
Member # 1849

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GTSLN97  Ford pictures for GTSLN97    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Anyone going? Website says its mustang night. Me and a couple of my friend with mustangs are planning on going.
kwikrob
¯
Member # 835

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for kwikrob  Ford pictures for kwikrob    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
All cars must be 12.00 and slower. Counts me out!

--------------------
Slowest car on this board!

season'd 88
¯
Member # 169

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for season'd 88  Ford pictures for season'd 88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
looking at your page..you at sac before SC.. was that HEATHER?? aka 91pony handing you your? if so, i can understand the need/want for a supercharger [Big Grin] good stuff. I will most likely be there for some beater runs if nothing else. [patriot]

[ September 17, 2004, 06:23 AM: Message edited by: season'd 88 ]

GTSLN97
¯
Member # 1849

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GTSLN97  Ford pictures for GTSLN97    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ya prolly..... i was hoping to be against a car more my speed... sucked..
season'd 88
¯
Member # 169

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for season'd 88  Ford pictures for season'd 88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

[ September 17, 2004, 06:22 AM: Message edited by: season'd 88 ]

Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm going to try and be there in my 94, but if things don't work out I'll just bring down the beater 87 for some fun runs [Big Grin]

--------------------
AED

1994 GT Bucket that will likely never run
1999 SLOLEEN Twin Turbo Coyote
2008 F250 580 RWHP 1129 RWTQ

Posts: 5990 | From: Cameron Park, Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'  Ford pictures for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Yellow94GT:
I'm going to try and be there in my 94, but if things don't work out I'll just bring down the beater 87 for some fun runs [Big Grin]

I might have to come down and throw it down with you Drew with your old Knocking, clacking, just plain bad sounding old engine!

--------------------
AKA Franky Freaking 5 liter

Advanced Engine Development
SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX':
quote:

I might have to come down and throw it down with you Drew with your old Knocking, clacking, just plain bad sounding old engine!
LMAO, that motor has seen some ABUSE!!!

Its still kicking though [Wink]

--------------------
AED

90GT
¯
Member # 3

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for 90GT  Ford pictures for 90GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Frank, all that noise is probably a bad reaction to that clean oil you put in it, lol.
Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

quote:
Originally posted by 90GT:
Frank, all that noise is probably a bad reaction to that clean oil you put in it, lol.

LOL! [Big Grin]

--------------------
AED

Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Any updates?

I'm leaving to go to Summit in Reno right now. Hopefully I can get my car running tomarrow after work in time to race.

*crosses fingers*

--------------------
AED

season'd 88
¯
Member # 169

quote:

The 94 should secure you the 'best looking' mustang trophy again, at LEAST! but i want a piece of that 87 [Big Grin] im thinking i might stand a chance..in catch-up mode [Wink]
Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

quote:
Originally posted by season'd 88:
quote:

The 94 should secure you the 'best looking' mustang trophy again, at LEAST! but i want a piece of that 87 [Big Grin] im thinking i might stand a chance..in catch-up mode [Wink]
Well, the 94 is up and running. Still can't rev it up though! [Mad]

I say to hell with it for now. I just need to go down the track a few times. Reguardless of how long it may take [Roll Eyes]

Oh, and if you want to race the 87 it is getting a fuel pump and a 175 shot [Wink]

--------------------
AED

season'd 88
¯
Member # 169

quote:
quote:
quote:

I say to hell with it for now. I just need to go down the track a few times. Reguardless of how long it may take [Roll Eyes]

Oh, and if you want to race the 87 it is getting a fuel pump and a 175 shot [Wink]

Somehow or another i think my ass is going to be grass when ever we eventually line up..reguardless [patriot]
Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Somehow or another i think my ass is going to be grass when ever we eventually line up..reguardless [patriot]
I doubt it

--------------------
AED

2005GTskip
¯
Member # 4885

Ford Icon 5 posted      Profile for 2005GTskip  Ford pictures for 2005GTskip    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
what time is the races tonight?

--------------------
2005 Gt

Posts: 294 | From: Discovery bay,California | Registered: Sep 2004  |  :
03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SVTPower  Ford pictures for 03SVTPower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey welcome to this site bro, how you like it so far, little bit different than MW.com huh? [Big Grin]

--------------------
2003 Redfire "AED" Cobra R.I.P

Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Well I guess I'm the first one home, so I'll just say that tonight was a great night to be racing. Tonight I offed the PMS and just went the way of the ghetto tune [Wink] Even though I only made 3 runs, the car just got faster and faster. My best ended up being a 12.0 @ 119 in street trim. I know it doesn't sound that great, but my car is currently running with just the spout connecter pulled out and 22* of timing (91 octane [Razz] ) I'm also shifting right at the stock rev limiter, which is pretty low for my combo. I'm just happy that this combo is showing some signs of life now. Once its fully tuned and the slicks go on it should jump deep into the 11's. [burnout]

All in all, it was a fun night, I know that season'd 88 had a few new personal best, but I'll leave that for him to share [worship]

[ September 22, 2004, 09:49 PM: Message edited by: Yellow94GT ]

--------------------
AED

90GT
¯
Member # 3

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for 90GT  Ford pictures for 90GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Of course your the first home you left before the senior citizens, lol. Unfortunately I missed the passes but got to see Rhett run at least. Nice numbers guys.
season'd 88
¯
Member # 169

quote:
Of course your the first home you left before the senior citizens, lol. Unfortunately I missed the passes but got to see Rhett run at least. Nice numbers guys.

Hey Scott sorry i didnt come back and say later but i just bailed after losing that last rnd. That track offical cat thought my car was leaking thats why he stopped me and i had to wait..i think he was puffing.
It was fun as usual and felt like some of my best driving tonight. Car seems to be running good. Best et was 12.11 and best mph was 119.71 so my little beater is hanging in there. BTW, YELLOW94GT's car is the shit [worship] [worship] just a, B e a u tiful car..fast and getting faster. [patriot]

season'd 88
¯
Member # 169

quote:
Well I guess I'm the first one home, so I'll just say that tonight was a great night to be racing. Tonight I offed the PMS and just went the way of the ghetto tune [Wink] Even though I only made 3 runs, the car just got faster and faster. My best ended up being a 12.0 @ 119 in street trim. I know it doesn't sound that great, but my car is currently running with just the spout connecter pulled out and 22* of timing (91 octane [Razz] ) I'm also shifting right at the stock rev limiter, which is pretty low for my combo. I'm just happy that this combo is showing some signs of life now. Once its fully tuned and the slicks go on it should jump deep into the 11's. [burnout]

All in all, it was a fun night, I know that season'd 88 had a few new personal best, but I'll leave that for him to share [worship]

Drew, your car is the cats freakin meow as far as im concernrd..others agree as evidenced by everybody gravitating towards it. I could tell you where pretty stoked by the runs. Cant wait for that chilly november TNT. [Smile]
SlowStockFox
Stock Fox
Member # 1081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlowStockFox  Ford pictures for SlowStockFox  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Hey Scott sorry i didnt come back and say later but i just bailed after losing that last rnd. That track offical cat thought my car was leaking thats why he stopped me and i had to wait..i think he was puffing.
It was fun as usual and felt like some of my best driving tonight. Car seems to be running good. Best et was 12.11 and best mph was 119.71 so my little beater is hanging in there. BTW, YELLOW94GT's car is the shit [worship] [worship] just a, B e a u tiful car..fast and getting faster. [patriot]

nice runs. i was there. drew did really good and car looks SWEET. so wuts the deal with the drew mod? [Confused] [Whoo Whooooo!]

tongiht was a good night. the track people were dicks this time{havent been in awhile}tech was bitch/then everyone kept breakin shit or losin t tops down the track. oh well [Eek!] [Razz]

--------------------
i walk around....dont drink and drive

season'd 88
¯
Member # 169

quote:
Originally posted by GTSLN97:
Anyone going? Website says its mustang night. Me and a couple of my friend with mustangs are planning on going.

Did you make it?? looked liked a ton of mustangs showed up. Hope you had fun [patriot]
SlowStockFox
Stock Fox
Member # 1081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlowStockFox  Ford pictures for SlowStockFox  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by GTSLN97:

Did you make it?? looked liked a ton of mustangs showed up. Hope you had fun [patriot]
he had the red auto gt with a s trim. ran i think 13.7 or so

--------------------
i walk around....dont drink and drive

2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I am glad to here your car's are comming around. it makes for a fun night when peoples stuff is working like it is supposed to. Drew put some race fuel in it and lock the timming in at 34ish you will be flying. We can buy 100 octane unleaded up here makes it nice.

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com