Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » sears point question

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: sears point question
yohuallin
¯
Member # 4452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for yohuallin  Ford pictures for yohuallin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i have nitrous in my car..... is it true that i wont be able to race if i dont have a blow down tube?
Posts: 359 | From: sacramento | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
1fast281
¯
Member # 4670

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1fast281  Ford pictures for 1fast281  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Most of the time they won't even ask what you have, so don't tell them... [Wink]

--------------------
1998 Mark VIII LSC Black/Graphite
2005 Pontiac GTO Silver/Black

TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRIXSNK  Ford pictures for TRIXSNK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LOL...i used to get away with that all the time but then again that was 4-5 years ago and my set-up was very hard to see under the hood. [Wink]

But trust me it's better to be safe because i had a 10lb N20 bottle blow it's relief valve in my hatchback and if i was inside the car i wouldn't have made it out in time to not kill myself.

p.s. N20 burns leave nasty scars [Frown]

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

New project in the works.......

yohuallin
¯
Member # 4452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for yohuallin  Ford pictures for yohuallin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TRIXSNK:
LOL...i used to get away with that all the time but then again that was 4-5 years ago and my set-up was very hard to see under the hood. [Wink]

But trust me it's better to be safe because i had a 10lb N20 bottle blow it's relief valve in my hatchback and if i was inside the car i wouldn't have made it out in time to not kill myself.

p.s. N20 burns leave nasty scars [Frown]

yeah i know.... i have one... i was gonna put it.. but i gave my brother a nx kit as a present and for some reason the relief valve was blown already... so i gave him my blow down tube.... is just that i have the nx in the car for like a week now... and i would like to know wut im running now... but in the future im gonna install a blow down tube

my nx bottle is behing the passenger seat.... should i put it in the trunk ... just for that day.

Posts: 359 | From: sacramento | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com