Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Roll CAll SAC raceway sat. Oct 20th (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Roll CAll SAC raceway sat. Oct 20th
Rebel79
¯
Member # 31

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rebel79  Ford pictures for Rebel79  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Now I was thinking of heading up with a buddy *gasp*, but I don't know if I will be taking the Cobra. Unfortunately i have yet to trace down my lean problem.

What time does it start?

--------------------
1994 Mustang Cobra

308, Vortech S-trim 11psi, E-303, ported GT-40 heads, port matched intake, 70mm TB, 80mm MAF, MSD 6AL & BTM, and several other goodies.

Founder of Rebel Racing

Posts: 48 | From: Concord, CA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  :
Fa$tA$$Z28
¯
Member # 455

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for Fa$tA$$Z28  Ford pictures for Fa$tA$$Z28    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Count me in. I'll be there with my brother Eric (NiTrOSS'00). I hope there will be a lot of people, the more the marier.

--------------------
'99 Z28 T-top White
Exterior: RS Body kit, SS Chrome Rims
Interior: Custom Gray Interior
Mods: MAC Headers, MAC Springs, 3.73's, ASP Pullies, K&N Filter

Posts: 11 | From: Fremont (Avalon) | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
cloud9gt
¯
Member # 273

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cloud9gt  Ford pictures for cloud9gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
looks to me that there will be alot of people going this sat. how many runs will we be able to get!?...im hoping for atleast 5 runs
Posts: 311 | From: The Stack, currently in the philippines | Registered: May 2001  |  :
VortechSaleen
¯
Member # 316

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for VortechSaleen  Ford pictures for VortechSaleen    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I don't know, for $35 I would expect the usual 7-10 runs. I might just head up in the Integra and watch.
Posts: 837 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRY2PAZ  Ford pictures for TRY2PAZ  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dean,
I thought you were cruising w/ me?
Buy your aftercooler, so you can go up w/ the BIG boys (me,harold, gabe, and matt)

--------------------
http://www.fnsweet.com/pics/events/sj_gtg_1020/sj_gtg1020_30.jpg

Posts: 4033 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :
VortechSaleen
¯
Member # 316

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for VortechSaleen  Ford pictures for VortechSaleen    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TRY2PAZ:
Dean,
Buy your aftercooler, so you can go up w/ the BIG boys (me,harold, gabe, and matt)

I thought you were headed up early though to watch the autoX event? I don't know if I can leave that early yet...but ya, I still plan on meetin' up at your pad....I'll give you a call before hand.

Ya, hopefully I get get this cooler on in no more than a couple of months. I'll definitely head up you guys, I'll probably be the slowest one though....I'm not ready to move to DR's or slicks yet....I gotta pull some descent times on these 19's first.

TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRY2PAZ  Ford pictures for TRY2PAZ  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
All right. Hit me up on friday.

--------------------

VortechSaleen
¯
Member # 316

Hey Brian, I just spoke to Apex and Byron, Apex can fit me in early December along with the tune...so mid December I should be ready.

Byron's telling me to go the front mount intercooler route and 14#'s of boost for 430-450RWHP....he says he hasn't seen any problems with that crazy of a setup. Now it's got me thinking.

cloud9gt
¯
Member # 273

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cloud9gt  Ford pictures for cloud9gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Dean,

so i guess if i plan on going this saturday i cant cruise with yall eh!?...cause im no BIG boy...my car would be the slowest

Posts: 311 | From: The Stack, currently in the philippines | Registered: May 2001  |  :
cloud9gt
¯
Member # 273

quote:
Originally posted by VortechSaleen:
Hey Brian, I just spoke to Apex and Byron, Apex can fit me in early December along with the tune...so mid December I should be ready.

Byron's telling me to go the front mount intercooler route and 14#'s of boost for 430-450RWHP....he says he hasn't seen any problems with that crazy of a setup. Now it's got me thinking.

damn!!! ...14#?!?!?! ...hope i can get a vortech but instead m going with the nitrous route cause of this 2001 gt CR at 9.4:1 got me spooked...it seems like its more safer for the 2001 gt to run nitrous than s/c...oh well...its cheaper but i would rather have a s/c

VortechSaleen
¯
Member # 316

Just throw on that 150 shot and the rest of the bolt ons and you'll be up there with us.
cloud9gt
¯
Member # 273

quote:
Just throw on that 150 shot and the rest of the bolt ons and you'll be up there with us.

what you tryin to say snikka!?...i can run with you guys...yall just dont know it

TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

quote:
Originally posted by cloud9gt:

so i guess if i plan on going this saturday i cant cruise with yall eh!?...cause im no BIG boy...my car would be the slowest

I'm not saying your not a big boy. Once you make over 375rwhp, then will talk. In order to get into the 11's w/ a decent driver, you need at least that. Yours has around 230rwhp.

--------------------

JoeT
¯
Member # 298

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for JoeT  Ford pictures for JoeT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yup, and if you're making ~ 1000 hp you're not a big boy either. you're the big dog! (you've seen his stroked 5.0 here before)

--------------------
1984 Ford Tempo AOD--- RIP

Rebel79
¯
Member # 31

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rebel79  Ford pictures for Rebel79  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
OK maybe I'm invisible.. I'll try this again...

WHAT TIME DOES IT START?????????

--------------------
1994 Mustang Cobra

308, Vortech S-trim 11psi, E-303, ported GT-40 heads, port matched intake, 70mm TB, 80mm MAF, MSD 6AL & BTM, and several other goodies.

Founder of Rebel Racing

Posts: 48 | From: Concord, CA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  :
TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

quote:
Originally posted by Rebel79:
OK maybe I'm invisible.. I'll try this again...

WHAT TIME DOES IT START?????????

5:00

[ October 17, 2001: Message edited by: TRY2PAZ ]

--------------------

6myway5
¯
Member # 485

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 6myway5  Ford pictures for 6myway5    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ill be there not sure if the cobra will be
runnin but ill be there.

Posts: 15 | From: san leandro | Registered: Oct 2001  |  :
cloud9gt
¯
Member # 273

quote:

I'm not saying your not a big boy. Once you make over 375rwhp, then will talk. In order to get into the 11's w/ a decent driver, you need at least that. Yours has around 230rwhp.

oh ok...so now your putting me down and my 230 rwhp eh?!

[ October 18, 2001: Message edited by: cloud9gt ]

VortechSaleen
¯
Member # 316

Jason, I just got your message right now. So are you definite your going to Sac? I don't know if I'm going to carpool w/ Brian early, drive myself later....or what??? I'll know by tomorrow. I don't think I'm taking the Saleen though.

Can you email your # again, my whole hotmail inbox was deleted.

[ October 18, 2001: Message edited by: VortechSaleen ]

cloud9gt
¯
Member # 273

quote:
Jason, I just got your message right now. So are you definite your going to Sac? I don't know if I'm going to carpool w/ Brian early, drive myself later....or what??? I'll know by tomorrow. I don't think I'm taking the Saleen though.

Can you email your # again, my whole hotmail inbox was deleted.

[ October 18, 2001: Message edited by: VortechSaleen ]

im not sure if im going...but most likely...if your running your car ill cruise with ya...if not then im cool...plus i dont wanna take the risk on bending my shift forks since i still havent bought a shifter ...ill give you a holla later on after work...later!

cloud9gt
¯
Member # 273

oh and also since i cant roll with the "BIG" boys with my 230 rwhp
WICKED SS
¯
Member # 197

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WICKED SS  Ford pictures for WICKED SS  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
TRYIIPAZ,
Are you guys meeting up somewhere and what time?

--------------------
2001 Camaro SS
1995 Mustang GT 347ci - sold
1993 Supra PT74 - sold

TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

quote:
Originally posted by cloud9gt:

oh ok...so now your putting me down and my 230 rwhp eh?!

[ October 18, 2001: Message edited by: cloud9gt ]

Your car stock has 220 rwhp. With the H pipe and cat back, your maybe around 235 which is good for 13.9's. I've been there already. Time for some NOS or a S/C

--------------------

TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

quote:
Originally posted by WiCkEd SS:
TRYIIPAZ,
Are you guys meeting up somewhere and what time?

Russel,

I'm going in my company car. I'm leaving kinda early for an autocorss event in SAC. I know some NOR CAl guys are leaving from LIvermore around 3?

Jason,

I never said you can't roll with us. None of us are even running our cars. We will all be ready at the end of NOV.

--------------------

cloud9gt
¯
Member # 273

quote:

Jason,

I never said you can't roll with us. None of us are even running our cars. We will all be ready at the end of NOV.

in that case...i might not go then ...im broke anyways...maybe ill go next time when my car is ready...im tryin to hit 12s all motor 1st then comes the n2o...im kinda on a budget cause of xmas coming...you know how it is when your broke...hope youve been there too

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com