Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » MORE VIDEO's from Sac. Raceway on the 18th (Stangs vs F-Bod's)

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: MORE VIDEO's from Sac. Raceway on the 18th (Stangs vs F-Bod's)
Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 3 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You heard right, I have even MORE video clips online from the 18th!

Orange TA vs its twin Orange TA

LS1 vs White notch back LX

Blown93Snake vs a white Camaro LS1

This one is for Dan: 9 second Olds vs 9 second Camaro I think they where the fastest cars out there that night!

So there you have it folks. Let me know what you think.

-Sawson

Norcalbmxer
¯
Member # 235

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Norcalbmxer  Ford pictures for Norcalbmxer    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
kick ass....i loved the "dead hooks" that white notch was doing, although the video just doesnt give it justice

[ August 24, 2001: Message edited by: Norcalbmxer ]

--------------------
T-tops suck!
Coming Soon - "The baddest BITCH on 4 wheels!!!"
WTB 95+ Gt spindles/Brakes,
"Smoke' Em"

Posts: 952 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Apr 2001  |  :
Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm glad you like'd the vids. What are "dead hooks"? I have another clip of that notch, but I didn't put it online because he was racing that annoying truck that kept back firing all night.

I also have another video of that notch from July when I raced him. Lucky me... I deep staged and boched the tree.... it was okay for me because he got a .499 reaction time! Ouch! You can watch that race here:

http://reality.sgi.com/staheri_corp/mycar/mpg/slipping_clutch_vs_white_notch.mpg

-Sawson

TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRY2PAZ  Ford pictures for TRY2PAZ  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sweet videos buddy. No news on the air bag yet. Are you going to SAc on the 22nd?

--------------------
http://www.fnsweet.com/pics/events/sj_gtg_1020/sj_gtg1020_30.jpg

Posts: 4033 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :
Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TRY2PAZ:
Sweet videos buddy. No news on the air bag yet. Are you going to SAc on the 22nd?

I'm shooting for it... but It'll be close. I'm sending my clutch back to SPEC on mon or tues. They have to fix it and return it to me... then I have to install it and break it in. If I send it 2 day air and they send it back the normal 10 working days deal.... that be two weeks right there. Then I have to find time to install it since school starts next week. THEN I have to break it in and make sure everything is okay for some hard launches Its going to be close.... but if its not the 22nd, it'll be oct 20 for sure!

Norcalbmxer
¯
Member # 235

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Norcalbmxer  Ford pictures for Norcalbmxer    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
dead hooking - the launch like that notch did, where you can hear the pavement being ripped out of the ground.

--------------------
T-tops suck!
Coming Soon - "The baddest BITCH on 4 wheels!!!"
WTB 95+ Gt spindles/Brakes,
"Smoke' Em"

Posts: 952 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Apr 2001  |  :
PunkINa5.SLOW
¯
Member # 10

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PunkINa5.SLOW  Ford pictures for PunkINa5.SLOW    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks Sawson. That run was a collapsed lifter run for him. Im sure there is an 8 in that car watch out for him and remember he is not a fag he brings that shit out on the street.....I gotta give him credito..

--------------------
OUTTA THA DRAMA

R.I.P. MIKE STARKEY MY BABY BROTHER
12/8/77-5/17/03

OutlawZ
The OutlawZ
Member # 24

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for OutlawZ  Ford pictures for OutlawZ    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sawson all I got of those two 9 second cars was them burning out and staging. No race... What happened???? Who Won???

--------------------
1995 OutlawZ28
Old motor-355 ci LT1 10.40@131
New motor-CSM Race Engines solid roller 383 LT1....
Cali's fastest LT1-period....

Posts: 486 | From: Fairfizzle, CA | Registered: Aug 2000  |  :
Stimson
_
Member # 51

quote:
Originally posted by Marshall Mathers:
Sawson all I got of those two 9 second cars was them burning out and staging. No race... What happened???? Who Won???

Try downloading it again. Use Netscape if you have it. Also make sure to peep all the other video's I've posted on this forum. They took a long time to put up!

-Sawson

Win light left lane.

JoeT
¯
Member # 298

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JoeT  Ford pictures for JoeT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Norcalbmxer:
dead hooking - the launch like that notch did, where you can hear the pavement being ripped out of the ground.

or if it's my car , you can hear the torque boxes twisting out of the frame!

Stimson
_
Member # 51

quote:
Originally posted by stocker:

or if it's my car , you can hear the torque boxes twisting out of the frame!

You know full well that running southside's and not welding up the boxes would do this.

JoeT
¯
Member # 298

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JoeT  Ford pictures for JoeT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yeah, I seem to recall *somebody* mentioning that was gunna happen. hmmm, but so soon?

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com