Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » VIDEO CLIPS from Sacramento Raceway 8/18 (Stangs_vs_f-bods)

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: VIDEO CLIPS from Sacramento Raceway 8/18 (Stangs_vs_f-bods)
Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 2 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey guys, I finally got some movie clips up!

"12SEC'WS6" who called out "all ponies" vs CAMARA90 -7megs

Blown93Snake vs LS1 -1.5 meg

jimmyz vs a truck -3megs

Naych vs VortechSaleen

SP90GT vs LS1 -6megs

SP90GT making a solo pass (listen to the wicked 3rd gear scratch!-4megs

TheBrain vs GR8WHITE (Very close race!) -7.4megs

I still have a bunch more videos to convert. Let me know what you think so far.

-Sawson

[ August 22, 2001: Message edited by: st5150 ]

Norcalbmxer
¯
Member # 235

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Norcalbmxer  Ford pictures for Norcalbmxer    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ahaah you got my friend Scott at the end of your video for sp90gt vs ls1...haaha

--------------------
T-tops suck!
Coming Soon - "The baddest BITCH on 4 wheels!!!"
WTB 95+ Gt spindles/Brakes,
"Smoke' Em"

Posts: 952 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Apr 2001  |  :
GR8WHITE
¯
Member # 403

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GR8WHITE  Ford pictures for GR8WHITE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looks good Sawson, Thanks!

That was by far my funnest race of the night even though I lost

Dan-

TheBrain
I'm the Real
John Force
Member # 35

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheBrain  Ford pictures for TheBrain    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks Sawson !!!!
I have a gut feeling that the next time GR8WHITE and I race, he is going to beat me BAD. LOL

Brian

--------------------
1989 LX vert 342
11.662 @ 116.65 1.57 60ft. N/A
10.227 @ 134.59 1.41 60ft 200 shot 3600lbs
2003 Ranger 4 door
15.99 @ 87

Posts: 1264 | From: Back in Redding CA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
VortechSaleen
¯
Member # 316

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for VortechSaleen  Ford pictures for VortechSaleen    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks for the clips Sawson....you can save me the embarrasment and not post my race where I missed 3rd and 4th

Thanks

Posts: 837 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
GR8WHITE
¯
Member # 403

Ford Icon 10 posted      Profile for GR8WHITE  Ford pictures for GR8WHITE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hmmm, somehow I think you have something up your sleeve Brian...

Dan-

Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
No problem guys. If any of you know of a race you want posted (or not posted ) let me know. I took 40 minutes of footage and 35 of it was pure racing.

I have to say that SP90GT probably took MVP of the night for the 'stangs. Hard launches, excellent reaction times and hard shifts. CAMARA90 was a very close runner up...but Scott just picked on the LS1's more.

-Sawson

VortechSaleen
¯
Member # 316

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for VortechSaleen  Ford pictures for VortechSaleen    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by st5150:
No problem guys. If any of you know of a race you want posted (or not posted ) let me know. I took 40 minutes of footage and 35 of it was pure racing.

I have to say that SP90GT probably took MVP of the night for the 'stangs. Hard launches, excellent reaction times and hard shifts. CAMARA90 was a very close runner up...but Scott just picked on the LS1's more.

-Sawson

*cough* *cough*

The VortechSaleen went 5-0 against the F-bods...even when E.T's weren't at its norm.

Posts: 837 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by VortechSaleen:

*cough* *cough*

The VortechSaleen went 5-0 against the F-bods...even when E.T's weren't at its norm.

True, everyone contributed that night. Plus, your car was a total sleeper looking like this:

The rims and the clear corners scream to other drivers: "I'm going to spin my way to low 14's/high 13's"

[ August 24, 2001: Message edited by: st5150 ]

JoeT
¯
Member # 298

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JoeT  Ford pictures for JoeT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by st5150:

I have to say that SP90GT probably took MVP of the night for the 'stangs. Hard launches, excellent reaction times and hard shifts.

And he straight kicks ass

Stimson
_
Member # 51

quote:
Originally posted by stocker:

And he straight kicks ass

You should have been out there. You would have done quite well against the compitition and where 'in demand' as several other racers asked about you.

F8LPONY/LS1
Member # 398

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for F8LPONY/LS1  Ford pictures for F8LPONY/LS1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I had a blast that night despite my car deciding to have issues.
I also wanted to thank Sawson and AaronC for helping me try and diagnose my cars sickness.

And thx to Camara90 for whooping my ass! LOL

I can't wait to rematch when I get the ccar dialed back in, I think it's gonna be a very close race between me and a few of the fast N/A guys in here. ALL MOTOR BABY!

[ August 24, 2001: Message edited by: F8LPONY/LS1 ]

--------------------
87 GT, Keith Craft 351, Vortech S-Trim, Edlebrock Vic Jr heads, Art Carr AOD, shooting for low 10's.

2000 T/A NBM, A4, 3.73's,WS6 wheels,Yank3000, Whisper Lid, Whisper MAF ends, Ported TB,FLP longtube headers, Corsa cat-back. Best stock 13.59@102......Best current 12.50@109.9mph
Dyno before headers/ported TB and catback.319RWHP-387RWTQ
Newest mods: 125 Shot, Yank SportsmanPro Trans, Yank ST3800 TC.

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com