Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » *MORE* pictures from Sacramento Raceway on the 18th

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: *MORE* pictures from Sacramento Raceway on the 18th
Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey guys, I got some more pictures up from the 17th....

This dark blue camaro was lighting them up all night:

Blown93Snake edging out an LS1:

Boxy looks, powerglide and a lot of bottle:

bunchmyfunky's GT:

Burn that oil off the track!:

The Naych-leen:

I don't want to make this post too slow to load for modem users so I'm starting a THIRD picture post....

-Sawson

PunkINa5.SLOW
¯
Member # 10

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PunkINa5.SLOW  Ford pictures for PunkINa5.SLOW    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sawson,
That olds is my buddy Scott Zimmermans ride. Cool guy that I have known for YEARS.

Watch this car run 8s and it is a car that he takes out on the street. Really sick car.
http://www.bearflagskunkworks.com/photos/scott/index.html

great guy and a local NX distributor here in the bay area.

Those runs were 10 second all motor shut off passes (from what the rumor mill is saying I havent spoke with him since last week )

--------------------
OUTTA THA DRAMA

R.I.P. MIKE STARKEY MY BABY BROTHER
12/8/77-5/17/03

Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
PunkINa5.SLOW- Those pictures don't do that nitrous setup justice. I have another video clip of that car from last year running a 9.2 or so. He raced an older green camaro at the end of the night and lost with a 9.9ish to the camaro's 9.2 or so. I think those two where the fastest out there that night.

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com