Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Pictures from Sacramento Raceway on the 18th (stangs vs f-bods)

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Pictures from Sacramento Raceway on the 18th (stangs vs f-bods)
Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey guys, here are some pictures from Sac on the 18th. Sorry about the bad quality. I'm still working on the videos. So far I only have the CAMARA90 vs 12SEC'01WS6 race converted to MPEG. (if you know of any GOOD QuickTime to MPEG conversion software out there, EMAIL ME!)

TheBrain heating up the tires:

TheBrain about to race a white LS1:

I'm sorry for all of those who lost to this sleeper turbo wagon. Don't worry guys, it would have probably beaten me too!:

jimmyZ about to launch:

SP90GT's motor:

Blown93Snake in the staging lanes:

LS1 Camaro doing a burn out(don't know the owner's name):

Well thats it for now. I'm off to sleep!

-Sawson

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice Pics sawson. Do you have one of Camara90's car?
Luke

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
Norcalbmxer
¯
Member # 235

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Norcalbmxer  Ford pictures for Norcalbmxer    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sweet pics man!

--------------------
T-tops suck!
Coming Soon - "The baddest BITCH on 4 wheels!!!"
WTB 95+ Gt spindles/Brakes,
"Smoke' Em"

Posts: 952 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Apr 2001  |  :
Mipaz
Old School
Member # 386

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mipaz  Ford pictures for Mipaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
good pics!!

what were you looking for i might be able to get that for you as far as the software for the conversion.

[ August 20, 2001: Message edited by: F8LLS1 ]

--------------------
Wheels on the Vette go round and round.

Posts: 1700 | From: Over There | Registered: Aug 2001  |  :
Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by F8LLS1:
good pics!!

what were you looking for i might be able to get that for you as far as the software for the conversion.

[ August 20, 2001: Message edited by: F8LLS1 ]

I can capture video's in quick time format. Quick Time JPEG A and Quick Time Uncompressed formats. I'd like some GOOD winblows software that can take these files and convert them to MPEG so I can put them online for everyone to see. I have a way of doing it right now, but it takes a long time. I have 40 minutes of footage from saturday, and I just don't have enough time with crappy software to convert them all to MPEG the long way I already have Adobe Priemere 6.0 and it doesn't seem to like my quick-time files.

TheBrain
I'm the Real
John Force
Member # 35

Ford Icon 10 posted      Profile for TheBrain  Ford pictures for TheBrain    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sawson,
Damn my car looks good doing a burnout !!!! LOL
Did you get that race .vs the White LS1 on tape? That was a good race
I don't know if he is registered here, but the owner of that car is Dan (Norcal-LS1 user name GR8WHITE)

Brian

Posts: 1264 | From: Back in Redding CA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TheBrain:
Sawson,
Damn my car looks good doing a burnout !!!! LOL
Did you get that race .vs the White LS1 on tape? That was a good race
I don't know if he is registered here, but the owner of that car is Dan (Norcal-LS1 user name GR8WHITE)

Brian

Do you have his window number? I'm pretty sure I have it on tape, but I'm not good at identifying F-body's so I want to play it safe with window numbers.

GR8WHITE
¯
Member # 403

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GR8WHITE  Ford pictures for GR8WHITE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey guys, whats up!
Brian, that was a good race Bro
My window number was 609, and I would'nt mind seeing the video of that race either...Good Pic's though.

Dan-

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com