Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » F-body drivers at Sac on the 18th...

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: F-body drivers at Sac on the 18th...
Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey guys, I need your cars window number from last night. I'm converting some footage to put online and I'd like to accurately name the car/driver/posting_name.

-Sawson

ps- anyone have a good quicktime to MPEG convter? If so, hit me up on email. The software I have (Xing MPEG) sucks.

[ August 19, 2001: Message edited by: st5150 ]

Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Who was driver 603? Dark blue Camaro with centerlines out back? I have quite a bit of footage from that car.

Justin, what number where you? I swear I have your car on tape after you reprogramed the PCM and droped your tire pressure running 110.XXX on the clocks. That wasn't a botch bottled pass or another dark blue TA was it? Dark blue and black LS1's are hard for me to tell apart at night

-Sawson

jimmyz
¯
Member # 387

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jimmyz  Ford pictures for jimmyz  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dunno who that was in that camaro, never met him You recognize my car right? Can't miss the stripes heheh. If you've got video of my runs I'd LOVE to see it.

--------------------
[img]http://members.norcal-ls1.net/~jimmyz/sig.jpg[/img]

!CAGS, IRS MAF, Whisper CF Lid, T/B Bypass, Redline Oil,K/N Air and Oil Filter,
BMR STB, SFC's, LCA's, A-Panhard, Drop Brackets, Harlan Shift Light,
Hotchkis 1" Drop, KYB Shocks, SLP Resonator Exhaust w/DynoMax 18" Bullet,
Autometer A/F Gauge and Pod, Hurst Billet Plus, MBA Billet Knob, Sony ES Deck,
JL StealthBox w/ Eclipse 10" Aluminum DVC Sub, Eclipse 6.5" Components (Front and Rear),
MTX 5 Channel Blue Thunder Amp, Lightning Audio 1-Farad Cap,
ZR-1 Silver Wheels (17x9.5 and 17x11"), Dunlop SP 8000 Tires (275/40/17 and 315/35/17),
ASP Balancer Pulley, Z06 Clutch w/Lightened Flywheel,
LS-1 HotCam w/LS6 Valve Springs and Comp Cams Pushrods, MSD Wires, TR-55 Plugs.

Posts: 38 | From: San Bruno, CA | Registered: Aug 2001  |  :
Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 2 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Jimmy, I know the car looks... but some cars are still hard to tell. Grab a time slip and tell me your window number. I can clearly see the window number better than anything on the video's.

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com