Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Calling all Pony's (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Calling all Pony's
12SEC'01WS6
¯
Member # 363

Ford Icon 8 posted      Profile for 12SEC'01WS6  Ford pictures for 12SEC'01WS6    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
We (norcal ls1) are calling all ponys out to the Sacremento raceway's Gruge Fest on aug 18. This not a slapp or a taunt but merly an invetation to bring your ponys to the track and hange with some guys who also have the same intersts as you. FAST CARS AND TALKING FREANDLY SHIT on each other. It is 35 buck to get a tech card. If you are intested in bbqing drop me a email at bmcioli@netzero.net
thanks and happy hunting

------------------
12.93 @ 111 MPH BONE STOCK WITH FULL INERIOR ON STREET TIRES

JoeT
¯
Member # 298

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for JoeT  Ford pictures for JoeT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
delete

[This message has been edited by stocker (edited 08-02-2001).]

JoeT
¯
Member # 298

Ford Icon 6 posted      Profile for JoeT  Ford pictures for JoeT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
delete

TheBrain
I'm the Real
John Force
Member # 35

Ford Icon 8 posted      Profile for TheBrain  Ford pictures for TheBrain    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Brandon,
I am hoping to get a rollbar installed prior to the 18th. If I can get it done, I will be there to race. If not, I will probably just watch.
If you don't remember me, I met you on Friday night. I have the blue 89 'vert

Late
Brian

------------------
1989 LX Ragtop.
Keith Craft 331, AFR 165 heads, GT-40 intake, 65mm TB, 76 mm C&L MAF, 30 lb injectors, 190 lph pump, Kirban Billet AFPR, FRPP spark plug wires, FRPP Rpm Extender, Goodyear Silicone hoses, MSD 6AL box, Harland Sharp Roller Rockers, TFS Stage 2 cam, JBA Shorty headers, Bassani x-pipe w/cats, BBK "street" pulleys, AOD to T-5Z swap, Griggs in-floor frame kit, Cervini Cobra Grille, Cervini Cobra R hood, blah, blah, blah.....
New best !!! 12.67 @ 109.08 w/1.83 60ft !!

Posts: 1264 | From: Back in Redding CA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
9COBRA8
CaliforniaFords.com Owner
Member # 6

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9COBRA8  Ford pictures for 9COBRA8  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sounds like someone is getting called out...

------------------
-Matt
98 Cobra
284 RWHP, 12.9@106mph N/A on Street Tires
85 LX
???

Posts: 1668 | From: Fremont, CA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  :
PunkINa5.SLOW
¯
Member # 10

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PunkINa5.SLOW  Ford pictures for PunkINa5.SLOW    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Typical.
Norcalbmxer
¯
Member # 235

Ford Icon 7 posted      Profile for Norcalbmxer  Ford pictures for Norcalbmxer    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Actually, I say this guy on bradshaw last friday night, after we both left the track, and he yelled out the window for me to pull over, So I did, when he came up, he was totally cool about it, no trash talking...Just invited me out.. Ive ran into the nor-cal ls1/lt1 guys quite a bit and they always been cool... But Ill still be excited to see you smoke him Stocker!!!
Posts: 952 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Apr 2001  |  :
AaronC
¯
Member # 86

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AaronC  Ford pictures for AaronC    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Brandon (12sec01WS6)and his mother in law (Denise) are the nicest people out at the track. That car is an absolute FREAK!!! The damn thing has run 12.9's with a best of 2.06 60' at 110 and numerous 13.1's with 2.2's at 110. Even in the heat that car traps 108. On a day like stocker ran, it'd trap 110-111. And that car is a true stocker. As soon as it leaves the gates at the track, you better believe it'll run the same ET's on Bradshaw on the way home. I got to give you props (stocker) for your et's for the mods you have, but damn that thing aint even close to stock. It's like a ricer mobile with a 5.0 in it. I'm an easy goin guy but something about you rubs me the wrong way and that ain't easy to do.

------------------
1991 Black/Black GT Convertible

Track times:
13.87 at 98 1.98 60'
13.12 @105 75 shot 1.95 60'
12.96 @105.96 125 shot 2.00 60' computer in limp mode

JoeT
¯
Member # 298

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JoeT  Ford pictures for JoeT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
delete

NiTrOSS'00
¯
Member # 244

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for NiTrOSS'00  Ford pictures for NiTrOSS'00    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
this is geting veeeerryyyy "tight" why dont u all just try not to talk shit and instead put your money where your mouth is (damn i cant believe this is coming from me)

------------------
ERIC: 2000 SS 6 Speed blk on blk dyno #'s 349rwhp & 387rwtq - 1/4 12.98@108.7 mph w/o NOS
Power: Compucar Nitrous 100 shot, Walbro In tank Fuel pump, Grotyohann Full Length Headers, y-pipe and high-flow catalytic converters, Whisper MAF, Mti airhood, ASP pullies, K&N Filter, 4.10 gears, Mac springs, BFG, SS Rims (275x17" 40 Tires), B&M Ripper Shifter, BMR Strut Tower Brace

Posts: 726 | From: El Dorado Hills/Lake Hills Estates --- Bay Area | Registered: Apr 2001  |  :
AaronC
¯
Member # 86

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AaronC  Ford pictures for AaronC    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
To clarify what I meant, was that most ricers completely gut their cars and that's what you've done. The car barely resembles a mustang. To each their own I guess, and I don't have a problem with that. It's just this 'stocker' perception and attitude that I have a problem with. Mabye I should make a rail car with a 5.0 in it and call it a 'stocker'.

I don't need to defend my car. I know my times are accurate no matter where I race. I like to drive to the track and run, and then drive home. Not setup camp and take 2 hours of prep to finally make a pass and then 2 hours of cleanup. If I want more ET then I'll bolt on better tires and leave with the juice on. It's no biggie to me. Peace.

------------------
1991 Black/Black GT Convertible

Track times:
13.87 at 98 1.98 60'
13.12 @105 75 shot 1.95 60'
12.96 @105.96 125 shot 2.00 60' computer in limp mode

[This message has been edited by AaronC (edited 08-02-2001).]

DeleteThisAccount
¯
Member # 94

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeleteThisAccount  Ford pictures for DeleteThisAccount    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Stocker -

Your car isn't anywhere near stock. Having a stock motor doesn't classify "stock".

In that case, my car is stock. Know why? cuz my motor is untouched.

I am now, "stocker cobra".

Peace.

JoeT
¯
Member # 298

Ford Icon 10 posted      Profile for JoeT  Ford pictures for JoeT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
delete

DeleteThisAccount
¯
Member # 94

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeleteThisAccount  Ford pictures for DeleteThisAccount    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by stocker:

excuse me, have you ever seen my car?
don't speak as if you have, mmmm k?

and, are you sure all the ricers are gutting their cars? If I turn my car into a drag racer, do I have to check with you before I remove some weight? If my car is a non-street Drag race only vehicle, I am being a 'ricer' if I strip it? I'll be sure to tell all my friends with domestics that remove weight from their drag cars that they are being 'ricers'. Thanks for the tip.

Also, and the next time I see somebody actually turn a wrench on their car or the like in the pits, and spend some time tuning and whatnot, I will tell them they are being silly because when I take my blazer to the track, I just cruise in, and cruise out. How cool am I now?

blown93snake: If you want to think your car is stock, fine by me. Last time I checked I don't run the internet standards commitee on that. If I respect your opinion, will you respect mine?

I suppose.

I just don't see the "stock" designation as being anywhere near accurate. But that's me.

NiTrOSS'00
¯
Member # 244

Ford Icon 12 posted      Profile for NiTrOSS'00  Ford pictures for NiTrOSS'00    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
stock this stock that stock my ASS who cares as long as we all play a fair game, it's not important whos car is stock and whos isn't i know mine is ALL stock

------------------
ERIC: 2000 SS 6 Speed blk on blk dyno #'s 349rwhp & 387rwtq - 1/4 12.98@108.7 mph w/o NOS
Power: Compucar Nitrous 100 shot, Walbro In tank Fuel pump, Grotyohann Full Length Headers, y-pipe and high-flow catalytic converters, Whisper MAF, Mti airhood, ASP pullies, K&N Filter, 4.10 gears, Mac springs, BFG, SS Rims (275x17" 40 Tires), B&M Ripper Shifter, BMR Strut Tower Brace

Posts: 726 | From: El Dorado Hills/Lake Hills Estates --- Bay Area | Registered: Apr 2001  |  :
JoeT
¯
Member # 298

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JoeT  Ford pictures for JoeT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
delete

12SEC'01WS6
¯
Member # 363

Ford Icon 6 posted      Profile for 12SEC'01WS6  Ford pictures for 12SEC'01WS6    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yo guys' lets ave somthing for the track. Stocker you are showing up right. I hope so. we;; I hope all of guys show I am verry interested in metting all of you. Thanks
NiTrOSS'00
¯
Member # 244

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for NiTrOSS'00  Ford pictures for NiTrOSS'00    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 12SEC'01WS6:
Yo guys' lets ave somthing for the track. Stocker you are showing up right. I hope so. we;; I hope all of guys show I am verry interested in metting all of you. Thanks

I'm on vacation in Sac at my inlaws right now so I'll be there 4 sure this and the next weeked

------------------

AaronC
¯
Member # 86

Yes I've seen your car. I hope to see you run Brandon in your track only 'stocker'.
PunkINa5.SLOW
¯
Member # 10

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PunkINa5.SLOW  Ford pictures for PunkINa5.SLOW    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Whats up with all the LS1 guys coming over here trying to win a crown?

Put those 25 thousand dollar cars away and come with something different.

Stocker put work into his car regardless of what the fuck is done to it.

An air lid and some exhaust and you run low low 13s what kind of work is that to put into a car?

That is like screamin about getting your dodge viper you just bought into the 12s BFD.

I would like to know how many of you are under 25, dont live with your parents and actually own your car. Then I will be impressed.

Of course 13 and 12 second timeslips arent that much to holler about.

I dont know what all the hub bub is about really.

I think all people that share a common interest would get along? But the RICER comments are uncalled for.

xnake
¯
Member # 330

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for xnake  Ford pictures for xnake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Brian The Brain,
Get that roll bar on asap, I'll be there on the 18th. Check your email tonight.

regards

------------------
2001 SVT Cobra
FRPP 4:10's
DenseCharger
3" Race Magnum Ultraflows by Dynomax
MGW Accesories
JMS Custom Chip
Nitto's 555R

Posts: 65 | From: Fairfield/Suisun, Ca | Registered: Jul 2001  |  :
JAYZ28
¯
Member # 194

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for JAYZ28  Ford pictures for JAYZ28    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
DanStarkey->> I hear ya...This all began as a result of Stocker aka= fox aka= 93-ex-chp geting onto LS1.com and NORCAL and posting ALL kinds of slams on us...

I am not hear to troll, just get info about stocker and the times he seems SO PROUD to post on our site and not yours...It is very funny how his tone changes on mustang boards...

Sorry for the threads...st5150 suggested we bring it up on here as well...

Hope to see you all at the track...

Jason

PunkINa5.SLOW
¯
Member # 10

Hrrrrmmmm very interesting, very interesting.

I tried to look at the LS1 boards but they were having an issue.

Always too sides to every story..

Maybe now I see why everyone is upset.

TheBrain
I'm the Real
John Force
Member # 35

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheBrain  Ford pictures for TheBrain    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
xnake/Lito,
I am working on getting the rollbar SOON !!!
As of right now, I am having some other problems with the car I need to deal with.
I put an MSD 6AL in this weekend and on my drive back from Redding tonight, I lost at LEAST one cylinder if not two. I am thinking that I burned the electrode off on a couple of the spark plugs. We'll see, I will check it out at work tomorrow
I got your e-mail and will do my best to make it up on the 18th

Later
Brian

Posts: 1264 | From: Back in Redding CA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
bunchmyfunky
CAFords Drag Racing Mod
Member # 360

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bunchmyfunky  Ford pictures for bunchmyfunky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
FYI, I got this from Sac's website. No Grudge racing on the 18th or the rest of the month

August 2001
Wed........01.....Wednesday Night Drags
Fri........03.....Track Testing - 5:00-10:00
Sat........04.....Midnight Grudge Fest (info grudgeinfo@aol.com)
Wed........08.....Wednesday Night Drags
Fri........10.....Track Testing - 5:00-10:00
Sat/Sun..11/12.NHRA Summit Import Drag Racing Series - Info (916) 354-8533
Wed........15.....Wednesday Night Drags
Fri........17.....Track Testing - 5:00-10:00
Fri........17.....Sprint 600's - 7:00 - 10:00
Sat......18....Junior Drag Racing and Summit Series Race #11
Wed........22.....Wednesday Night Drags
Fri........24.....Track Testing - 5:00-10:00
Sat......25....CA Mopar Muscle Car Magic Car Show, Drag Race
...............and Swap Meet for Chrysler, Plymouth and Dodge
...............vehicles - Info (916) 685-0204
Wed........29.....Wednesday Night Drags
Fri........31.....Track Testing - 5:00-10:00

------------------
2001 GT Coupe, 5spd Mineral Grey
K&N
Removed Silencer
MagnaFlow Performance Exhaust

35th Anv. Shift Knob
MAC Racing Pedals

ET 14.11@98.5Mph

Posts: 2433 | From: Vacaville | Registered: Jul 2001  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com