Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Wednesday JULY 11th- SAC RACEWAY

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Wednesday JULY 11th- SAC RACEWAY
the50ho
THE50HO
Member # 73

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for the50ho  Ford pictures for the50ho    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ok damnit- IT'S BEEN TOO LONG. I haven't been there in a long time and I'm having withdraws. (shake shake shake) I will be out there. I may not do to well, but I will be there. Hopefully I can get a set of drag radial to use this time. I haven't had time to put my lift bars of anything else in, so traction will be a problem. Please pray that I get some drag radial by tomorrow night!!!!!!! Who will I be seeing out there???

Jack
"The 5.0 Ho"
(check the plates)

Posts: 4056 | From: Roseville, Ca (Sacramento) | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
AaronC
¯
Member # 86

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AaronC  Ford pictures for AaronC    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll probably be going to watch. I just raced last sat. and got my fill for the week. Are you still selling your car?? When's the nitrous going on?

Aaron

------------------
1991 Black/Black GT Convertible

Track times:
13.87 at 98 1.98 60'
13.12 @105 75 shot 1.95 60'
12.96 @105.96 125 shot 2.00 60' computer in limp mode

TheBrain
I'm the Real
John Force
Member # 35

Ford Icon 9 posted      Profile for TheBrain  Ford pictures for TheBrain    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I will be at Mustang Ranch getting my car dyno tuned Wednesday afternoon. So there's not much chance I will be able to make it
Would like to make it up on Friday for the test and tune session

Aaron, how was the track and weather Saturday?
How'd you run?

Brian

------------------
1989 LX Ragtop.
Keith Craft 331, AFR 165 heads, GT-40 intake, 65mm TB, 76 mm C&L MAF, 30 lb injectors, 190 lph pump, Kirban Billet AFPR, FRPP spark plug wires, FRPP Rpm Extender, Goodyear Silicone hoses, MSD 6AL box, Harland Sharp Roller Rockers, TFS Stage 2 cam, JBA Shorty headers, Bassani x-pipe w/cats, BBK "street" pulleys, AOD to T-5Z swap, Griggs in-floor frame kit, Cervini Cobra Grille, Cervini Cobra R hood, blah, blah, blah.....
New best !!! 12.67 @ 109.08 w/1.83 60ft !!

Posts: 1264 | From: Back in Redding CA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
AaronC
¯
Member # 86

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AaronC  Ford pictures for AaronC    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Brian,

The track was incredible! The weather was more humid and a little warmer than Fridays. My best on motor was a 13.94 at 97.7 with 1.94 60' on motor and 13.12 at 105.3 with a 1.95 60' on the 75 shot. A Supra broke down track while I was on the starting line so I got out and checked out the launch pad. My shoes were sticking to the ground and it felt like I was walking on gum. It killed me when I heard a few LS1 guys saying how there's no traction. That's as good of a track prep as I've EVER seen! I kept bogging slightly and raising the RPM's and got as high as 3200 before I ran some grudge matches and decided to play it consistent.

------------------

Track times:
13.87 at 98 1.98 60'

the50ho
THE50HO
Member # 73

Ford Icon 11 posted      Profile for the50ho  Ford pictures for the50ho    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
GRRRRRR.....I am so frustrated. It is Wednesday morning and I still haven't gotten my hands on drag radials. I might go, but if I can't get on some good tires for the night, I am wasting my time. As for the laughing gas....not yet. I got a nice $250 cell phone bill and had to spend money on that. Souldn't be too long. I love my car, I don't want to sell it, but it's still for sale...I guess. It's more like if somebody brings me cash, they'll have a mustang, otherwise I'm not to worried about getting rid of it. I WANT SOME JUICE!!! GRRRRRR, It just seems like too much fun. Are you still up to helping me out with it when I get it (if I make it worth you while?....$$$$$$$)??? See you guys tonight.

Jack
"The 5.0 Ho"
(check the plates)

AaronC
¯
Member # 86

Jack,

You probably don't remember me but I talked to you that day at the track about your cobra intake. It was the hot ass day when everyone was running bad. Anyway, no need for $$$ I'll help you put it in when you get it. It's easy and shouldn't take but 4-7 hrs from start to finish depending on which accesories you get with it.

the50ho
THE50HO
Member # 73

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for the50ho  Ford pictures for the50ho    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey what's up. You know, I talk to so many people every week that it's hard to remember...but I remeber talking to you. That day was the shits. So hot, no traction, bad times, lot's of sweat. Just the thought of that dissapointing day..... Anyway, Thanks Bro! That's really cool of you, but you'll get something for your time. Are you still going tonight? It's 1:15 p.m. and I still haven't decided wether or not to go.

Jack
"The 5.0 Ho"
(check the plates)

AaronC
¯
Member # 86

Sorry I couldn't get back to you sooner but I didn't make it out there. I went shopping for air tools I have to smog the car soon and so I thought I'd make life easier. Plus with me doing heads etc very soon and control arms and roll bar etc etc I thought they'd come in real handy. Let me know when you get the nitrous and we'll bolt it on and go hunting for prey.

------------------

Track times:
13.87 at 98 1.98 60'

the50ho
THE50HO
Member # 73

Ford Icon 6 posted      Profile for the50ho  Ford pictures for the50ho    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Air tool shopping sounds like fun to me!!!
Ready for smog huh? Sucks. Anyway, yeah, I need to throw my southside lift bars on also. Traction is a big issue. Roll cage huh?? Are you doing it? A friend of mine and myself are looking to put them in our cars and are trying to find the best route for the instal. Hey bro, if you want some help with all of this shit, four hands are better than two. I'm just in Roseville so it's not that far. Give me a call sometime or email me and well do some work.

(916)521-5562
gbc_lynch@yahoo.com

Jack
"The 5.0 Ho"
(check the plates)

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com