Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » SAC on Wednesday the 4th ?!?!?

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: SAC on Wednesday the 4th ?!?!?
youl luz
¯
Member # 53

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for youl luz  Ford pictures for youl luz  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
im going to test and tune on the 4th... anyone else going to be up there? i'll be there in my black 86 SVO..im sure no one will make it out one a weekday...

------------------
gabriel....
98 cobra convertible
501RWHP,12#s,pump gas,stock long block..NOW broken
11.9s @121mph on nittos..

Posts: 1663 | From: bay area/SAC cali. | Registered: Jun 2000  |  :
TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRY2PAZ  Ford pictures for TRY2PAZ  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm down, if Harold gets his fuel sorted out. His car is running bad at the moment. I know where going on friday though.
Posts: 4033 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :
the50ho
THE50HO
Member # 73

Ford Icon 8 posted      Profile for the50ho  Ford pictures for the50ho    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Gabriel- I'll see you there. First time out with the new motor for me. Something isn't right with the car, s a little bit of track time with a few changes each run should help. Problem is, I'm on street tires. Don't expect much from me in terms of low times. Anyway, I'll be there at about 4:45 or 5:00 (depending on traffic). See you there.

Jack
"The 5.0 Ho"
(Check the plates)

Posts: 4056 | From: Roseville, Ca (Sacramento) | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRY2PAZ  Ford pictures for TRY2PAZ  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Gabe, what do you think?
http://www.weather.com/weather/local/USCA0967

BLUE98SVT
Mike
Member # 148

Ford Icon 12 posted      Profile for BLUE98SVT  Ford pictures for BLUE98SVT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Maybe let me see what my work hours look like. hahaha
Posts: 170 | From: San Jose Ca. | Registered: Feb 2001  |  :
TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Mike,
I heard a rumor taht you are selling your car?

TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

whoops

[This message has been edited by TRY2PAZ (edited 04-04-2001).]

93PONY
Mr. Valve Events
Member # 60

Ford Icon 10 posted      Profile for 93PONY  Ford pictures for 93PONY        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Not a bad night out there.

Gabe, good to see you again, had a great time chatting.
Turns out my clutch is crap, but not bad...yet.
My last run I launched from idle with cold tires & managed my best run of the night....no slipping clutch, finally!
2.01 60ft, 8.9 1/8 @79.6, 13.88 1/4 @100.5.

Heather ended with a best of: 2.2 60ft, 8.8 1/8 @81, 13.7 @104.8, a new best for her! Congradulations!

Looks like I've got some catching up to do....
-Shaun

Posts: 4265 | From: Fair Oaks, CA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

93 pony,
What color was your car. I was there. I had the 99 red vert. I ran a new best of 11.92@116.5.

93PONY
Mr. Valve Events
Member # 60

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for 93PONY  Ford pictures for 93PONY        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Try2paz:
Black 93GT with Chrome Ponies up front & 10 holes in the rear...I was with 91PONY, a blue 91GT with Cobra Intake, etc. You raced her with a 12.88 @88mph...what happened there? I heard from some other folks about that 11.9...didn't see it though. That's damn good!

Posts: 4265 | From: Fair Oaks, CA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Yep,
Thats a nice car. I had an 89 silver Gt. In that pass, I had a better 60ft, but my car whent hard right, so I left off, kinda scared me, so at the end I broke. Tim for an intercooler.

the50ho
THE50HO
Member # 73

Ford Icon 6 posted      Profile for the50ho  Ford pictures for the50ho    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Overall it was a good night. Of course the smell of burnt rice was strong, but it was still nice. First time out on the new motor. I was so ready to race last night that I didn't do my "tune up" that I do to my car. My timing was too low, my t.p.s. was off, and I felt It was time for a few small tune up parts. At any rate, final time was 14.297 @ 94.546,2.1 60ft, but my reaction was .474 (damn that red light), so my best of the night was only 14.367 @ 96.702, 2.129 60ft., with a reaction of .884 . Anyway, overall, I will be at a much stronger pace next week. Oh well, I have no complaints. Who is going out next week??? See ya there.

Jack
"The 5.0 Ho"

the50ho
THE50HO
Member # 73

Ford Icon 8 posted      Profile for the50ho  Ford pictures for the50ho    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey Shaun-- Make shure that girl gets some gears in. I mean with that set up, 3.73's are a minimum if you ask me. She said it was her daily driver so 3.73's should be good, but 4.10 would be very benificial to her car's e.t. Anyway, go to Sacramento Mustang, ask for Steve. Get some 3.73's, go to River City differential. It cost $225 for install, and the gears will be about $200. Those gears will be a huge difference. That's just my two cents.

GABRIEL- Is was nice to meet you. I hated to leave early but I had to be the girlfriend taxi, so I have to pick her up from work. What was you best time? See you soon.

Jack
"The 5.0 Ho"
(Check the Plates)

[This message has been edited by the50ho (edited 04-05-2001).]

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com