Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Anyone interested in going to SAC on the 31st

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Anyone interested in going to SAC on the 31st
TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRY2PAZ  Ford pictures for TRY2PAZ  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I can't go on the 28th, because my car will not be done. Hopefully it will be ready by the 31st. Anyone want to car pool up from the Fremont area?
Posts: 4033 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :
DennisG
¯
Member # 163

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisG  Ford pictures for DennisG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll have to check with the wife and the calander. I would like to go, the question is....bring the Saleen...or the new 01 Lightning..

Posts: 387 | From: Manteca, Ca | Registered: Feb 2001  |  :
the50ho
THE50HO
Member # 73

Ford Icon 6 posted      Profile for the50ho  Ford pictures for the50ho    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I live here in Sacramento, so count me in. I'll see you guys there.

Jack
"The 5.0 Ho"
(check the plates)

Posts: 4056 | From: Roseville, Ca (Sacramento) | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRY2PAZ  Ford pictures for TRY2PAZ  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dennis,
Bring the 01 Lighting. One of my buddies has a 00, and he ran 13.7 bone stock, now he is running 13.0.

91PONY
Mrs. Valve Events
Member # 206

Ford Icon 12 posted      Profile for 91PONY  Ford pictures for 91PONY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll be there.... FYI, it's the last test 'n tune on a Saturday. Then they'll be held on Friday nights. See you guys there....

------------------
Heather '91 GT

Posts: 1477 | From: Citrus Heights, CA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  :
93PONY
Mr. Valve Events
Member # 60

Ford Icon 6 posted      Profile for 93PONY  Ford pictures for 93PONY        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I should be there.
Hopefully the weather will be nice.

-Shaun

Posts: 4265 | From: Fair Oaks, CA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
nickn
¯
Member # 193

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for nickn  Ford pictures for nickn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm gonna try to make it, so ill be the oddball chevy at the track, hehe we can get some heads up racing hehehe, ill be on street tires so take it easy on me you slicks and skinnies bastards!!!! hahahaha just kidding guys, see ya there though hopefully.

------------------
2000 Silver SS

F8LPONY
NORCAL-LS1
Member # 11

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for F8LPONY  Ford pictures for F8LPONY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Try2paz, 93Pony, WIKD281, and Blown93Snake, you guys are more than welcome to stay at my place if you guys ever wanna come up to Sac and get an early start without having to drive so damn far. I have a couple extra rooms with beds and the house is fairly large (2500sq.ft.) Its about 20min from the track. Just thought I'd offer since you guys live so far away. Just don't get any idea with my Lindsey.. LOL

You know you're always welcome Nickn.

Posts: 1292 | From: Sacramento, CA. | Registered: Aug 2000  |  :
TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

f8l,
Thank you for the offer. Today we are going wakeboarding in the Delta, YEAH! wikd281 and I are thinking about next friday at SAC. Test and tune starts on fridays starting next week. Do you have the go-go juice on the trams-am yet?

93PONY
Mr. Valve Events
Member # 60

Ford Icon 10 posted      Profile for 93PONY  Ford pictures for 93PONY        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by F8LPONY:
Try2paz, 93Pony, WIKD281, and Blown93Snake, you guys are more than welcome to stay at my place if you guys ever wanna come up to Sac and get an early start without having to drive so damn far. I have a couple extra rooms with beds and the house is fairly large (2500sq.ft.) Its about 20min from the track. Just thought I'd offer since you guys live so far away. Just don't get any idea with my Lindsey.. LOL

You know you're always welcome Nickn.

Thanks bro, but.... I live in Fair Oaks, about 10 min from Sac Raceway!
Where is Sac do you live? We ought to go out cruising some time. Every Friday & Saturday night, whenever I go out, I always race 3 or 4 stangs & camaros.... It's pretty live out.

F8LPONY
NORCAL-LS1
Member # 11

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for F8LPONY  Ford pictures for F8LPONY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
93Pony

I didn't know you lived up here. I live in Lincoln, so I am a lot farther from the track than you but I'll be close to the Yuba City track when it opens.

I will have to come out cruising with you guys sometime. I have kinda stayed away from the scene because of all the cops and I can't risk jail for street racing. I have too many responsibilities and would be screwed, but I'll hang out fo sho.

93PONY
Mr. Valve Events
Member # 60

Ford Icon 6 posted      Profile for 93PONY  Ford pictures for 93PONY        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
F8L:
COOL! They're opening another track....!?! I'm starting to dislike Sac Raceway. Only 4 runs last Saturday!

I know there is a bunch of Camaro's that hang out in Roseville...
Every Friday/Saturday it's pretty live at Boarders on Douglas, & IN&OUT on Sunrise near HWY 50.
There are normally a bunch of folks meeting up at IN&OUT, then they head over to the illegals....Tons of cars (50-100+). The last few weekends I've noticed more cops. Citrus Hieghts Police will pull you over for just about anything, were I am there is the occassional CHP & Sherifs (which are pretty cool). Haven't got pulled over yet.

F8LPONY
NORCAL-LS1
Member # 11

The new track wont be open for another year or 2 but its gonna be huge, like Sears Point. There will be a drag portion, and a course for Nascar and I think a circle track. It will be right up hwy 65 before Marysville. I might race Fri night with my slicks to see if those help or not, but it depends on what Lindsey is doing.

I know the scene out here on Sunrise. Most of the F-body guys are friends of mine, I used to hang out like that all the time but I got tired of getting chased out of Borders by the po po then going to Taco Bell and getting kicked out of there, then just having to drive around all night down Sunrise and watch my friends get tickets or worse. Maybe if we don't race this Fri night me and Lindsey will come out and cruise with you guys. I'll give you a call for sure bro.

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com