Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » ALL STANGS FEAR THIS!!!!!!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: ALL STANGS FEAR THIS!!!!!!
OutlawZ
The OutlawZ
Member # 24

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for OutlawZ  Ford pictures for OutlawZ    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Alright guys, I just got a picture of my latest project that I am coming back to california with in November. i hope you have a special event planned for November even if it has to be at Sears Point on a wednesday night!!!! I want all you $hit talkers that think their stangs are "ALL THAT" to get in line single file and race against my new "prototype" LS1.. No squeeze, no blower, no turbo....

Just a little bit o' that Latino Heat babeeeee...

Here's a little pic for ya'll to drool over. You have been warned!!!!!

I call it the "El es Juan" :)

Just kidding guys. Thought I'd get your boxers all bunched up and then let you off the hook. Can't wait till we all can hook up in November. I'm coming back to the states on November 9th on vacation. i plan on making it to the track on the 15th of NOvember. I don't think Sac is open so I'll be at SP. Come on out and run the big dog LT1... :) L8R

Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You don't want a piece of my 5.O!

OutlawZ
The OutlawZ
Member # 24

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for OutlawZ  Ford pictures for OutlawZ    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Whoa.... Yeah you're right I don't want a piece of that thing. I mean how can I run with a car that has gold brake rotors??? No fair, you cheated.... :)
F8LPONY
NORCAL-LS1
Member # 11

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for F8LPONY  Ford pictures for F8LPONY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You guys are sick in the head! :)
Posts: 1292 | From: Sacramento, CA. | Registered: Aug 2000
Matsui56
¯
Member # 25

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Matsui56  Ford pictures for Matsui56    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
DUDE!!!!!!!!! You gotta tell me where you got that fuzzy purple steering wheel!!!!

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com