Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Movies from Sacramento Raceway on July 8th!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Movies from Sacramento Raceway on July 8th!
Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

http://reality.sgi.com/staheri_corp/mycar/mpg/

My personal favorite is that *CLOSE* _after_ race between Mike and Matt!

-Sawson

9COBRA8
CaliforniaFords.com Owner
Member # 6

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9COBRA8  Ford pictures for 9COBRA8  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have posted them on the main page under videos! Thanks Sawson!

http://www.98cobra.com/video.html

Elapid
GOROBGO
Member # 50

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elapid  Ford pictures for Elapid  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll transfer some of my video over to vhs (bad move, but if that's the only way...), sawson, and mail it to you (today? hmmm...).

I like the front page. If this place gets too big, you may have to change the format slightly...

We needed a NorCal Mustang site. Thanks!

Posts: 1797 | From: Grass Valley, CA USA | Registered: Jul 2000
Elapid
GOROBGO
Member # 50

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elapid  Ford pictures for Elapid  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey!
you're gonna love this!

That run "GOROBGO_vs_Whyte_Lie" was cool.

I (GOROBGO) pulled up right after he got out of the car and asked if he wanted to hot-lap his car against a close competitor. He said "sure!" It was a couple of minutes before we went.

He was concerned it wouldn't be fair because I only had my Nittos :D

He was running a full slick.

I said, "no biggie! Let's run!"
He had me off the line by .1
I think I hit the rev limiter

I have it all from in the cockpit also. Maybe I could have you post that here :)

Anybody able to do a transfer directly from Hi8--->digital? That would come out so much better than transferring it to VHS first.

Thanks!

In fact, how do I submit my car?

Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ha ha Rob, I love stories like that!

ps "If you have a cool Ford that you want to show off, email your pix and we'll post them!" matt@98cobra.com is the man. He had that red "9COBRA8" on Saturday.

Elapid
GOROBGO
Member # 50

i transferred the video to vhs. It looks pretty darn good!

will pop it in the mail (usps) to you as soon as I have the addy.

I will take some new shots soon. My other photos all still have 10-holes...

I transferred some video by pointing my webcam at the lcd monitor of the video camera. I'll post a link when I figure where to put it.

Stimson
_
Member # 51

I've put a few more movie clips up:

[url]http://reality.sgi.com/staheri_corp/mycar/mpg/[url]

I'll try to add more by friday! Capturing video and Windows don't mix! Rob can tell you about that one!

Stimson
_
Member # 51

Don't you hate it when you screw up and can't fix it?

http://reality.sgi.com/staheri_corp/mycar/mpg/

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com