Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » The Mind of a Trump Supporter

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: The Mind of a Trump Supporter
KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Prove me wrong. Lol

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/mind-in-the-machine/201712/analysis-trump-supporters-has-identified-5-key-traits?fbclid=IwAR2ZPLCYsRXQW-enaGLLrgCn-ht7A7ern6IPPzlnKb3ONed88J LIQjHBe1o

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

Posts: 1642 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Jun 2007  |  :
Venom
¯
Member # 9201

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venom  Ford pictures for Venom  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I agree, and I work with a lot of trump supporters... despite of who wins in the elections the working ppl are fucked once again.
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have none of those things lol

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sic70stang:
I have none of those things lol

It's just the left projecting again.

Trump derangement syndrome is real. Articles like this confirm what we already know. The democrat party has nothing of value to run on. I honestly can't stand a lot of republicans. Mostly everyone who's spent their lives in the political machine, has been corrupted by the power. Bought and paid for by their big donors and lobbyists. Ironically Donald Trump is doing the job for free. How many past presidents did that? How many presidents in the past 75 years have left elected office with less wealth? How many have gained a majority of their wealth while in office? Or shortly after? Private contractors AND Netflix seem to pay well.

Those are the questions American voters should be asking. But the news networks will not ask the tough questions. Especially if said candidate is associated with the DC status quo.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Fostang
¯
Member # 3752

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fostang  Ford pictures for Fostang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think I lost brain cells trying to read any of that crap.

The fact that anyone thinks that any politician is for them makes a 🤡

Politicians are there to line their pockets and the ones of their special interests.

Last few elections and these candidates are the best the USA could come up with. We are in worst shape than any one can dig us out of

--------------------
67' Fastback TT 408
67' Camaro Lsx
64' Corvette Fuelie
57' Chevy Bel Air Lsx
68’ Pony Convertible
66’ Pony Coupe

Posts: 3011 | From: Stockton/Danville | Registered: Nov 2003  |  :
KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Fostang:
I think I lost brain cells trying to read any of that crap.

The fact that anyone thinks that any politician is for them makes a 🤡

Politicians are there to line their pockets and the ones of their special interests.

Last few elections and these candidates are the best the USA could come up with. We are in worst shape than any one can dig us out of

“The fact that anyone thinks that any politician is for them makes a 🤡”

Truth

However politicians have a role in this country, whether they’re for you or not.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

Posts: 1642 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Jun 2007  |  :
theconductor
¯
Member # 13458

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for theconductor  Ford pictures for theconductor    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Accurate

--------------------
Woke Bruh

Posts: 349 | From: Roseville, CA | Registered: Feb 2014  |  :
adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by theconductor:
Accurate

Aren’t you a BLM supporter? How come you haven’t been pushing BLM after the 9 year old black girl was shot at the cemetery in Sacramento?

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by adower:
quote:
Accurate

Aren’t you a BLM supporter? How come you haven’t been pushing BLM after the 9 year old black girl was shot at the cemetery in Sacramento?
Waste of time with that one.

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
theconductor
¯
Member # 13458

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for theconductor  Ford pictures for theconductor    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Accurate

Aren’t you a BLM supporter?
Absolutely

--------------------
Woke Bruh

adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
Accurate

Absolutely
So where are you if black lives matter? I forgot it’s only when it’s convenient for you.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

theconductor
¯
Member # 13458

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Accurate

Absolutely
So where are you if black lives matter? I forgot it’s only when it’s convenient for you.
I'm sorry, I wasn't aware of the story before you brought it up. After reading a quick article, I learned of this obviously tragic situation. Fucking terrible.

I'm not sure if the investigation has moved forward to reveal an issue with systemic racism and unfair treatment of people of color yet, as it hadn't as of yesterday.

--------------------
Woke Bruh

adower
¯
Member # 5955

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Accurate

Absolutely
I'm sorry, I wasn't aware of the story before you brought it up. After reading a quick article, I learned of this obviously tragic situation. Fucking terrible.

I'm not sure if the investigation has moved forward to reveal an issue with systemic racism and unfair treatment of people of color yet, as it hadn't as of yesterday.

Lol. You don’t support black lives matter. A black 9 year old was killed, you should be waving your BLM flag. What are you waiting for? To see if a white person shot and killed her??

[ 2020-10-25, 07:15 PM: Message edited by: adower ]

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

SantaClara_Cobra
¯
Member # 9488

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SantaClara_Cobra  Ford pictures for SantaClara_Cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Here’s some related news to back your story https://www.dailyhoroscope.com/
theconductor
¯
Member # 13458

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Accurate

Absolutely

Lol. You don’t support black lives matter. A black 9 year old was killed, you should be waving your BLM flag. What are you waiting for? To see if a white person shot and killed her??
The BLM movement is about racial injustice, particularly with policing. It in no way devalues the loss of any human life of any color.

--------------------
Woke Bruh

adower
¯
Member # 5955

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Accurate

Absolutely

The BLM movement is about racial injustice, particularly with policing. It in no way devalues the loss of any human life of any color.
You should read their website about the organization. How they recently got called out for wanting to break down the family consisting of a mother and father in the household. If black lives matter they should matter all the time. Not only when a black person is killed by a white officer. How about the biggest killer of black lives also known as planned parenthood.

[ 2020-10-27, 07:56 PM: Message edited by: adower ]

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

White95GT
¯
Member # 1915

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for White95GT  Ford pictures for White95GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Accurate

Absolutely

You should read their website about the organization. How they recently got called out for wanting to break down the family consisting of a mother and father in the household. If black lives matter they should matter all the time. Not only when a black person is killed by a white officer. How about the biggest killer of black lives also known as planned parenthood.
The biggest killer of black lives are themselves. Planned parenthood didn't force anyone to come in and get an abortion, they chose to do that. Be responsible and learn how to fuck without getting pregnant.
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^ Did I see a couple rapper just got killed? Not a peep from the BLM movement.

--------------------

adower
¯
Member # 5955

quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:

Exactly!!

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:

Exactly!!
I saw another rapper was shot during a false book live.

--------------------

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com