Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » another sfc sideshow gone sideways (no pun intended)

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: another sfc sideshow gone sideways (no pun intended)
fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
https://www.ktvu.com/news/fatal-sideshow-shooting-in-san-francisco-another-shooting-near-ocean-beach

quote:
SAN FRANCISCO - San Francisco police said three people were shot early Monday morning not far from a sideshow, resulting in the death of one of them.

Police said officers were called out to Russia and Paris streets in the Excelsior District shortly after midnight to investigate reports of a sideshow.

"All these cars, you know, in the street, doing their thing," said one witness. "Cars started doing burnouts, taking turns going into the ring."

But screeching tires soon turned to gunfire.

"Twenty shots all at once," the witness said. "Everybody took off."

Officers responding to the sideshow came across three gunshot victims near Mission and Persia, a couple blocks away, said Officer Robert Rueca, a department spokesman.

All three victims were taken to the hospital, where one of them died.

Police said they do not have a suspect description or anyone in custody. It's unclear if the sideshow and shooting are related, Rueca said.

"We're unable to confirm the tie betwteen the sideshow and the shooting, as this is part of the ongoing homicide investigation," Rueca said.

San Francisco Supervisor Ahsha Safai, who represents the Excelsior District said the neighborhood has seen an increase in sideshow activity recently. Safai said he wants to fast-track legislation on such behavior, which features increased fines.

"Using the footage that they have from the officers to capture license plates, capture the drivers and then have some significant penalties, both with their driver's license and for their vehicle," Safai said.

The sideshow shooting follows a separate Sunday shooting at 11:15 p.m. near Ocean Beach.

Video from Citizen App shows a scene along the beach, which included an abandoned bicycle and a case of White Claw. Police say the suspect ran from the scene, and the person who was shot was rushed to the hospital with life-threatening injuries.

Police have also not said if these two shootings are connected in anyway.

Anyone with information is asked to contact the SFPD at 415-575-4444 or text TIP411 and start the message with SFPD

and sfpd was there while the sideshow was goin down...why they didnt do shit then you ask? because its not even a crime anymore..dumbshits like these sideshow asshats have the upper hand. why didnt the cop drive his patrol car up to the pit and shut it down? if the cop stuns the driver doin donuts and that car smacks a bystander, now city is liable and will be sued and here we go again. riots, no justice no peace, defund the police, etc

this fucking world is upside down.

and those fucktards were from sac.

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Talking about Sacramento we just a Paul walker sideshow some guy just got run over it’s all over IG.this past weekend.

--------------------
86 Caged Coupe 5.0
91 Salvaged Coupe

Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
Mr.10psi
¯
Member # 11062

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.10psi  Ford pictures for Mr.10psi  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yup i was there and saw it in sac.Crazy

--------------------
02 white saleen(sold) 347 stroker in the works

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com