Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » I know we are all ford nuts but

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: I know we are all ford nuts but
[SHO]TIME
¯
Member # 8962

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for [SHO]TIME  Ford pictures for [SHO]TIME    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So I have very recently been given the option to purchase a group of some "Holy Grail" Dodge trucks. I'm just seeing if there's any interest here of someone that would love to purchase one. Okay you are wondering, What the fuck i'm talking about. Late 60's POWER WAGONS!!!!! These are all very complete trucks that have been sitting for an awful long time. EX PG&E and EX NAVY trucks. This is just a warm up post there is those of you that will run your mouths and talk shit but there's others that will be very interested. Please those that are interested feel free to contact me. Those that feel obligated to talk shit please piss off!!! Trust me these trucks are very rare and tough to come by
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Shiiiiiiittttttttt we’re still waiting to see the Cobra R! Haha nah but really at first I thought you were talking about those new trucks coming out that are the ram version of a hellcat.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
Boss 327
¯
Member # 9143

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Boss 327  Ford pictures for Boss 327    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
what condition and what prices?

--------------------
"You'll never truly understand building engines until you can make power N/A. FI overshadows an engines defficiency." Al Papito

[SHO]TIME
¯
Member # 8962

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for [SHO]TIME  Ford pictures for [SHO]TIME    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'd say the condition is actually pretty decent. I have no idea the status of the drive train on any of them. I've only gotten a chance to get a quick look at them. One ex navy truck has only 18,000 miles on it.But like I said these trucks have been sitting where they are for 35 years. I will say I know the prices are going to start at $5,000 and go up.
[SHO]TIME
¯
Member # 8962

Just to be clear these trucks are all crew cabs

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com