Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » RIP KOBE

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: RIP KOBE
fiftwyz
¯
Member # 8351

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fiftwyz  Ford pictures for fiftwyz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Too young!!!!
[SHO]TIME
¯
Member # 8962

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for [SHO]TIME  Ford pictures for [SHO]TIME    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sorry , may his innocent young daughter rest in peace along with all the others lost in the accident. As for Kobe sure he was a great ball player but I cant mourn or respect a man that raped a woman. If R. Kelly dies is everyone gonna mourn and grief for him??? He was an entertainment Icon as well but a disgusting man!!!
East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by [SHO]TIME:
Sorry , may his innocent young daughter rest in peace along with all the others lost in the accident. As for Kobe sure he was a great ball player but I cant mourn or respect a man that raped a woman. If R. Kelly dies is everyone gonna mourn and grief for him??? He was an entertainment Icon as well but a disgusting man!!!

Kobe did not rape anyone. The chick made it up to get paid... he rown friends made statements against her saying she made up getting raped to get paid and bragged to her friends about having sex with him...

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

[SHO]TIME
¯
Member # 8962

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for [SHO]TIME  Ford pictures for [SHO]TIME    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Your very welcome to believe what you please. But All I know is that if you, I or anyone else besides a celebrity were the suspect in the original rape allegation case we would have been convicted for the rape no doubt!!! The evidence in the case proved strongly towards non consensual sex. So you can still think of him as a hero or someone you would like your children to idolize. That's all up to you.
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I didn’t believe it when my friend texted me I thought it was a hoax. Then I started seeing everything posted everywhere. Crazy. Rest In Peace

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18526 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Shocking death, RIP Kobe one of the games best to play !

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
pauli864
Member # 14716

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for pauli864  Ford pictures for pauli864    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
rip kobe and gg and the 7 others on board

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com