Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Return of The Jedi: Foxbody Build Thread (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Return of The Jedi: Foxbody Build Thread
*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn I ain’t been on this site in a long time and now I come back to this. Wow. This is dope bro. So is the gt350. Hey T, I think the number I have for you is super old. Can you PM your number. I had a few questions. Kinda why I found a way to log back in this site. Nice to see Atleast a couple people are still taking care of the foxbodya on here.

--------------------
88 notch- MM&FF June 2014 feature car
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150
89 mastercraft- wake tower with some sound

Team True Forged!!!

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R:
Damn I ain’t been on this site in a long time and now I come back to this. Wow. This is dope bro. So is the gt350. Hey T, I think the number I have for you is super old. Can you PM your number. I had a few questions. Kinda why I found a way to log back in this site. Nice to see Atleast a couple people are still taking care of the foxbodya on here.

Good to see you still around man. PM inbound

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6032 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
part number or link for that front and rear baer 4 lug brake kit? i cant seem to find it
88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What company did you buy the pre made hard brake lines for? Summit or Baer? Looking to buy a set for my rear Baer 5-lug conversion.

Using an 86 SVO MC btw.

Sick mods! [patriot]

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its been a bit since the last update. Been fighting some small issues with leaks, and that is a big pet peeve of mine. So much so that I ended up tearing out the transmission, clutch, and driveline to solve a rear main seal leak.

Car is back together and on all 4's. Aluminum flywheel, king cobra clutch, high torque mini starter, aluminum driveshaft, and MGW shifter installed. Still sorting out some stuff with the brakes, but got it out to Sonomoa for the Shelby Mini-Nats. Feels so much better with the MGW.

Car is currently at Griggs Racing to finish the Watts Link, through the floor sub frames, torque arm, and some other items. I will update when she comes back home.

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn that hatch looks real good

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

F*ck trump

Posts: 18296 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
Damn that hatch looks real good

Thanks brother!

--------------------

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

quote:
Originally posted by *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R:

Looks like your box is full man. Can’t get a hold of ya.

--------------------

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com