Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » The freeze going on....

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: The freeze going on....
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Have you guys been seeing the videos of how cold it is out in the Midwest? Holy shit it’s cold out there, and I complain when it hits 30. [Eek!]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18526 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
Marks93
¯
Member # 11130

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marks93  Ford pictures for Marks93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah, no kidding. I grew up in Massachusetts and I'll be damned if I ever move back there. I still have relatives there and they're complaining. But the Midwest is worse.
El Caballo
¯
Member # 6355

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for El Caballo  Ford pictures for El Caballo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Speaking of: What do you guys recommend up in Tahoe? I plan on going up there this weekend with the fam
Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martinna  Ford pictures for Martinna        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Freeze going on out west too. Dropping down to 32 in Sac.
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Martinna:
Freeze going on out west too. Dropping down to 32 in Sac.

Yeah but 32 ain't shit to -50 wind chill. lol
I think the coldest weather I ever been in was like ~25 degrees and I felt like I was going to freeze to death. Never been to the snow either just the little bit you see on the side of the road.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18526 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com