Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » What ever happened to BLM? (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: What ever happened to BLM?
East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by adower:
My buddies and I were talking about this the other day. Seems like the supporters only pop up when a white law enforcement officer is involved.

The officer involved in the murder of Stephen Clark looked black to me, so your Wrong when you say they only show up when a white law enforcement officer is involved...

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Martinna:
quote:

Im for all lives matter.

No you're not. If you were, you'd be protesting the murder of Stephon Clark, a loving father of two children that was shot 7 times in the back by corrupt police. Unarmed, only having an iphone on him. In his own back yard.

You asked what has BLM done. I said they found Terrence Mercadal, the officer that shot an innocent unarmed father 7 times in the back, in his own back yard and embarrassed the cop on his wedding day. BLM posted the video of the action online for you to see. Your come back to this was "Funny how you left out the other officer who is white." When I come up on a BLM action against the other murderer officer Jared Robinet, I'll post it for you. I can only post links to BLM videos I'm aware of.

BLM has been winning their cause non stop, and if you aren't aware of it, it's not because BLM is not winning. It's because the fake news you consume hasn't been informing you of the truth. A big recent win for the BLM movement was the conviction ofofficer Jason Van Dyke for murdering a high school kid 15 feet away and running away from him. The crooked cop shot the kid 16 times in the back. Prison is not going to be easy for a child killing cop.

Please tell me where BLM is in the facts I stated above.
How many people have members of BLM killed over the years? How many people have the KKK killed over the years? Let me know when you protest the KKK...

--------------------

East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

in all fairness, im not a member of blm so i really could not tell u what they do on a day to day basis. if you are really interested in what they do or what their beliefs are, I would suggest you spend time with actual members. or post up on their website for answers and to voice your concerns. to my knowledge they have never killed anyone based on the color of their skin etc. like the caucasian hate group such as the kkk etc.

--------------------

Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martinna  Ford pictures for Martinna        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
From talking to adower, this looks like an all lives matter gathering ------ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIrcB1sAN8I adower will never say anything bad against the people in that video though. He's still too angry at the father the cops shot [url=https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/mar/30/stephon-clark-shooting-death-police-autopsy-latest7 times in the back[/url], holding an iphone in his own back yard.

The same type of people here two years ago were jumping up and down celebrating FBI sources saying they're going to indite Clinton. Why would law enforcement ever take action against crooked Hillary? Their top job is to support and protect the establishment and you can't get any more establishment than Hillary. Common sense didn't stop the people in that thread from losing their minds in celebration though. Some people can't open their eyes and see what police really are --- actors to service and protect the interest of the elite. And you are not the elite despite how highly you think of your self!

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I am just admiring how you guys have the energy to debate this crap online.

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sic70stang:

beating a dead horse.... i've gave up on the internet alooooooong time ago.. Only getting worse by the day.

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 68dustin:
quote:

beating a dead horse.... i've gave up on the internet alooooooong time ago.. Only getting worse by the day.
Yeah everyone feels such an urge to pick sides, Make cAfords Great Again!

--------------------
The anti-crew

Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martinna  Ford pictures for Martinna        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

It spills over the real world. Nazi's in this day and age are currently marching the streets, pledging their allegiance to Hitler and begging trump to be more racist. It is not surprising good American's gather the energy battle Hitler supporters online and offline.
fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 68dustin:
quote:

Kicking the absolute shit out of a dead horse, actually.
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

quote:
quote:

It spills over the real world. Nazi's in this day and age are currently marching the streets, pledging their allegiance to Hitler and begging trump to be more racist. It is not surprising good American's gather the energy battle Hitler supporters online and offline.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA good luck man.

[ 2019-02-01, 02:09 PM: Message edited by: sic70stang ]

--------------------
The anti-crew

adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by East Bay 50:
quote:
My buddies and I were talking about this the other day. Seems like the supporters only pop up when a white law enforcement officer is involved.

The officer involved in the murder of Stephen Clark looked black to me, so your Wrong when you say they only show up when a white law enforcement officer is involved...
Huh? A white officer is also charged.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Im for all lives matter.

No you're not. If you were, you'd be protesting the murder of Stephon Clark, a loving father of two children that was shot 7 times in the back by corrupt police. Unarmed, only having an iphone on him. In his own back yard.

You asked what has BLM done. I said they found Terrence Mercadal, the officer that shot an innocent unarmed father 7 times in the back, in his own back yard and embarrassed the cop on his wedding day. BLM posted the video of the action online for you to see. Your come back to this was "Funny how you left out the other officer who is white." When I come up on a BLM action against the other murderer officer Jared Robinet, I'll post it for you. I can only post links to BLM videos I'm aware of.

BLM has been winning their cause non stop, and if you aren't aware of it, it's not because BLM is not winning. It's because the fake news you consume hasn't been informing you of the truth. A big recent win for the BLM movement was the conviction ofofficer Jason Van Dyke for murdering a high school kid 15 feet away and running away from him. The crooked cop shot the kid 16 times in the back. Prison is not going to be easy for a child killing cop.

Please tell me where BLM is in the facts I stated above.
How many people have members of BLM killed over the years? How many people have the KKK killed over the years? Let me know when you protest the KKK...
You’re not answering the question I originally posted. Where are all of the blm protests regarding the items I outlined?? If blm really is about black lives matter.

The truth is blm only matter sometimes. Or else you’d see them protesting against the initial items I listed.

[ 2019-02-01, 06:26 PM: Message edited by: adower ]

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

adower
¯
Member # 5955

quote:
From talking to adower, this looks like an all lives matter gathering ------ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIrcB1sAN8I adower will never say anything bad against the people in that video though. He's still too angry at the father the cops shot [url=https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/mar/30/stephon-clark-shooting-death-police-autopsy-latest7 times in the back[/url], holding an iphone in his own back yard.

The same type of people here two years ago were jumping up and down celebrating FBI sources saying they're going to indite Clinton. Why would law enforcement ever take action against crooked Hillary? Their top job is to support and protect the establishment and you can't get any more establishment than Hillary. Common sense didn't stop the people in that thread from losing their minds in celebration though. Some people can't open their eyes and see what police really are --- actors to service and protect the interest of the elite. And you are not the elite despite how highly you think of your self!

You still refuse to answer my initial questions....where are the blm supporters for the initial items I outlined.

This is the fifth or sixth post but you have still not addressed the initial questions.

[ 2019-02-01, 06:22 PM: Message edited by: adower ]

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Martinna:
[qb] From talking to adower, this looks like an all lives matter gathering ------ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIrcB1sAN8I adower will never say anything bad against the people in that video though. He's still too angry at the father the cops shot [url=https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/mar/30/stephon-clark-shooting-death-police-autopsy-latest7 times in the back[/url], holding an iphone in his own back yard.

You still refuse to answer my initial questions....where are the blm supporters for the initial items I outlined.

This is the fifth or sixth post but you have still not addressed the initial

look i dont know where they are or where they hang out. im not a member. if you want answers to your questions go to there website and ask them. this is cafords, a mustang enthusiast website. I doubt anyone here is a member so why are you asking these questions? at this point it is senseless...

--------------------

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Martinna:
[qb] From talking to adower, this looks like an all lives matter gathering ------ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIrcB1sAN8I adower will never say anything bad against the people in that video though. He's still too angry at the father the cops shot [url=https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/mar/30/stephon-clark-shooting-death-police-autopsy-latest7 times in the back[/url], holding an iphone in his own back yard.

This is the fifth or sixth post but you have still not addressed the initial

look i dont know where they are or where they hang out. im not a member. if you want answers to your questions go to there website and ask them. this is cafords, a mustang enthusiast website. I doubt anyone here is a member so why are you asking these questions? at this point it is senseless...

His buddies were talking about it and he decided to ask Cafords to get answers for them 😂

You can contact blm directly to get your answers:

https://blacklivesmatter.com/contact/

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
351w
¯
Member # 11875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 351w  Ford pictures for 351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The Black Lives Matter Global Network is a chapter-based, member-led organization whose mission is to build local power and to intervene in violence inflicted on Black communities by the state and vigilantes.

We are expansive. We are a collective of liberators who believe in an inclusive and spacious movement. We also believe that in order to win and bring as many people with us along the way, we must move beyond the narrow nationalism that is all too prevalent in Black communities. We must ensure we are building a movement that brings all of us to the front.

We affirm the lives of Black queer and trans folks, disabled folks, undocumented folks, folks with records, women, and all Black lives along the gender spectrum. Our network centers those who have been marginalized within Black liberation movements.

We are working for a world where Black lives are no longer systematically targeted for demise.

We affirm our humanity, our contributions to this society, and our resilience in the face of deadly oppression.

The call for Black lives to matter is a rallying cry for ALL Black lives striving for liberation.

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com