Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » new money asap recommendations?

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: new money asap recommendations?
Mr.10psi
¯
Member # 11062

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.10psi  Ford pictures for Mr.10psi  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I found my dream car and its going to sell soon. Hate to admit it but im human and I just dont have the funds right now for the month. The car will be sold in the next 2 or 3 days. How do i get money now. Now more than 2 days of wait. I have heard of pulling multiple lines of credit lines at different banks or union the same day to equal out what i need. Hate to do this but Im gonna do whatever it takes to get my dream car. I will be paying it all back in 3 months anyways so Im not worried about the interest rate. Asking for quick and legit advice from the ca fords fam. Thanks guys My number is 5309901151

--------------------
02 white saleen(sold) 347 stroker in the works

Camara90
1%
Member # 134

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camara90  Ford pictures for Camara90  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If you need the money quick and have a vehicle you already own with title you can go down to the bank and take a loan out against that vehicle. Its essentially a used car interest rate which is a lot better then a personal loan rate. I think as long as the vehicle is less then 10 years old it is ok. I had a friend do this a couple of times. Just an idea.

--------------------
92GT,stock short block,9:1 TFS 170's,perf rpm,custom cam,1 5/8 shorties,C4 trans.
std. 356hp, 350tq
11.85@111.9mph on motor.

Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martinna  Ford pictures for Martinna        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Do you have friends or family you can borrow the money from?
Mr.10psi
¯
Member # 11062

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.10psi  Ford pictures for Mr.10psi  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Camara90:
If you need the money quick and have a vehicle you already own with title you can go down to the bank and take a loan out against that vehicle. Its essentially a used car interest rate which is a lot better then a personal loan rate. I think as long as the vehicle is less then 10 years old it is ok. I had a friend do this a couple of times. Just an idea.

All my vehicles including the one im trying to get are 04 and under so i dont think that will work. Any other ideas bud?

--------------------

Mr.10psi
¯
Member # 11062

quote:
Originally posted by Martinna:
Do you have friends or family you can borrow the money from?

Theyve contributed some but I need way more which is why im here.

--------------------

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
id do an equity line on my house. i know thats not for everyone though

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
DeleteThisAccount
¯
Member # 94

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeleteThisAccount  Ford pictures for DeleteThisAccount    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Your dream car requires pulling lines of credit but you think you'll be able to pay it off in 3 months??

Hahahahahahahahahaha.. fuck I love this site.

Do you have a structured settlement? I know you need cash now.

[ 2019-01-08, 06:21 PM: Message edited by: Blown93Snake ]

Mr.10psi
¯
Member # 11062

quote:
Originally posted by Blown93Snake:
Your dream car requires pulling lines of credit but you think you'll be able to pay it off in 3 months??

Hahahahahahahahahaha.. fuck I love this site.

Do you have a structured settlement? I know you need cash now.

I have 100 grand worth of assets on the market right now. Its the timing thats fucking me. Would you like to see a picture of my collection so you have something to dream about at night other than whats in your sign. Now that is funny.

--------------------

stanger00
¯
Member # 13818

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stanger00  Ford pictures for stanger00    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Good luck. I remember banks and my credit card companies dragging their feet. I would plan a week for money to get in your hands when you apply for personal loans or even line of credit.

--------------------
2000 Mustang GT Aluminator, TFS, Vortech, AED

adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Do you have a bank account? Just go get a personal loan.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

Beasty5.0
¯
Member # 2935

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beasty5.0  Ford pictures for Beasty5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have done a few loans with this bank and they are really good. I have never done a stock secured loan, but if you have $100k in the market then it sounds like you can borrow up to 80% of the value. But you must have good credit.

https://www.firsttechfed.com/Loans/Personal-Loans/Secured-Personal-Loans/Stock-Secured-Loan

Posts: 1055 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Jun 2003  |  :
Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martinna  Ford pictures for Martinna        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Post a picture of your dream car.
351w
¯
Member # 11875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 351w  Ford pictures for 351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I’m a firm believer in if you can’t pay for it in cash (house being the exception) you probably shouldn’t be buying it.
fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
YOLO

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Is it an Exotic?!

If so, welcome to the club! Hopefully you get it!

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
Mr.10psi
¯
Member # 11062

Thanks everyone looks like it might just work out. Fingers crossed but no guaranttees. If i get it, I will post pics here.

--------------------

stanger00
¯
Member # 13818

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stanger00  Ford pictures for stanger00    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Didn't work out

--------------------
2000 Mustang GT Aluminator, TFS, Vortech, AED

SantaClara_Cobra
¯
Member # 9488

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SantaClara_Cobra  Ford pictures for SantaClara_Cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Better be this https://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/cto/d/scottsdale-89-ford-mustang-coupe-fully/6803804947.html

--------------------
18 Denali diesel
91 🦊

Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Yeah, my guess ---- https://www.motortrend.com/news/1993-ford-mustang-cobra-r-sells-for-a-record-132k-at-barrett-jackson/
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hope you got your dream car [patriot]

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com