Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » If your wanting complete morons working on your car Then go to RPM!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: If your wanting complete morons working on your car Then go to RPM!
[SHO]TIME
¯
Member # 8962

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for [SHO]TIME  Ford pictures for [SHO]TIME    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I brought this up a while back and figured since we have another reason to throw them under the bus I might as well . Originally They were to dyno tune a fully running car. We wont get into all the bullshit that came with that just yet. So as far as the dyno tune goes they claimed they couldnt get into the computer and they needed to order a new one. I called bullshit! however my friend fell for it and they ordered a new computer. They never were able to get the car to run right and over a year later after many many un needed mods that again my friend fell for they released the car claiming it wasnt running right due to the length of his air intake LMAO. Now we find out these retards put a computer from a 5.3 engine. This is a 6.0 that was ordered from pacific fabrication with the correct computer. Fucking pathetic that they could make this sort of mistake. So please dont get bent over by a bunch of morons that are supposed to b a professional reputable shop.
SLOWSN95
¯
Member # 8269

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWSN95  Ford pictures for SLOWSN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Deleted.

Assumed that you were referring to a different company.

[ 2018-11-14, 12:33 PM: Message edited by: SLOWSN95 ]

--------------------
94' GT
347 Stroker
MM Suspended

2003 SB SVT Lightning
Pullied and Lowered

89'Hatch-SOLD

Posts: 2214 | From: 510/east bay | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
hidnn0s
¯
Member # 13845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn0s  Ford pictures for hidnn0s    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Please define which RPM specifically you're referring to
[SHO]TIME
¯
Member # 8962

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for [SHO]TIME  Ford pictures for [SHO]TIME    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
oh sorry RPM of rohnert park
hidnn0s
¯
Member # 13845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn0s  Ford pictures for hidnn0s    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by [SHO]TIME:
oh sorry RPM of rohnert park

I asked you over PM back in July "Who is your personal friend who is getting fucked over might I ask?"

You never replied, but saw the message right away, and I asked that because I work here/there and care about customers. I ask again, who is it you're referring to so I can help out?

We're not aware of this situation and we do everything we can to take care of said person/customer so if we were aware of this we'd be doing everything we can to make it right for said customer.

[SHO]TIME
¯
Member # 8962

I never bothered replying back because if you in fact work there one would think you would be able to figure out what car im speaking of unless you guys have a number of other cars that have been complained about. Which with how everything breaks down with the history of this car and your shops work i would say thats highly possible. I'm pretty sure my friend is completely done with you guys as far as working on his car. But he may not be done in other regards.
adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Good to know.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com