Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  


Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply
read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Why are Democrats so fucking stupid? (Page 1)

 - Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Why are Democrats so fucking stupid?
Blown93Snake
¯
Member # 94

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blown93Snake  Ford pictures for Blown93Snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Asking for a friend

--------------------
95GT Vert, fully forged 331 stroker, AFR 185's, Crane, Edelbrock RPM, MSD 6al, 42s, 90mm MAF, Vortech S trim,Koni yellow/c.over all round,etc

Posts: 1099 | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :
Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martinna  Ford pictures for Martinna        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is there a big difference between democrats and republicans? Can you vote for no war? Can you vote for lower taxes? Can you vote for smaller government? What were the policy differences between Bush the recovering alcoholic Texas cowboy and Obama the African born radical? If the democrats didn't deliver on hope and change, don't hold your breath waiting for republicans to make America great again.
Posts: 948 | From: City | Registered: Oct 2012  |  :
Black 02 SS
¯
Member # 5939

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Black 02 SS  Ford pictures for Black 02 SS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Blown93Snake:
Asking for a friend

Elaborate on your friend’s inquiry. Enlighten us!

--------------------
Schwinn 18speed

Posts: 937 | From: East Bay | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i still can't believe the people of this stupid state voted NO on prop 6.. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Posts: 3874 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 68dustin:
i still can't believe the people of this stupid state voted NO on prop 6.. [Roll Eyes]

I knew it would pass. I honestly don't think these elections are real I think they rig them up on certain things to get shit to pass. You really think people wanna pay more for gas? Nope. I say that was already won before anyone voted. There's no real way for the people to see the votes so you just have to "trust" they're being honest.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

F*ck trump

Posts: 18237 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
Black 02 SS
¯
Member # 5939

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Black 02 SS  Ford pictures for Black 02 SS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
quote:
Originally posted by 68dustin:
i still can't believe the people of this stupid state voted NO on prop 6.. [Roll Eyes]

I knew it would pass. I honestly don't think these elections are real I think they rig them up on certain things to get shit to pass. You really think people wanna pay more for gas? Nope. I say that was already won before anyone voted. There's no real way for the people to see the votes so you just have to "trust" they're being honest.
Did you see how they described Prop 6 on the ballots, though? They used fear (“takes away $5 billion from infrastructure upgrades to our unsafe roads....first responders are against Prop 6!!”) to convince most people to vote against it, rather than calling it the gas tax repeal prop like it truly is.

They should instead focus on where the tax funds are being used. I bet ya a very shiny silver dollar that the funds have been misappropriated for a long time. Those of you in construction know how “carefully” timelines are managed for government contracts, or overtime is billed, etc. People and entities get comfortable with a certain level of money raining down the pipelines until it’s no longer sustainable and you need more. Nepotism = $$$$$, IMO.

--------------------
Schwinn 18speed

Posts: 937 | From: East Bay | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
SLOWSN95
¯
Member # 8269

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWSN95  Ford pictures for SLOWSN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The thing that made me want to repeal prop 6 was the fact that it stated on the ballot "legislature does not need voter approval to change taxes again"

--------------------
94' GT
347 Stroker
MM Suspended

2003 SB SVT Lightning
Pullied and Lowered

89'Hatch-SOLD

Posts: 2189 | From: 510/east bay | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWSN95:
The thing that made me want to repeal prop 6 was the fact that it stated on the ballot "legislature does not need voter approval to change taxes again"

YUP.. we're fucked. I was hearing about 5 ads a day on my commute to work for vote No. Not any for yes

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Posts: 3874 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well hope everyone that voted to keep the gas tax is happy. When fuel prices go up. Everything goes up in price. You're avocado toast is going to cost more hipsters. Doesn't matter if you take bart/public transit/ride a bike... Eveyone WILL pay more.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Posts: 8521 | From: Vallejo | Registered: Dec 2005  |  :
Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for Martinna  Ford pictures for Martinna        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Black 02 SS:
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
quote:
Originally posted by 68dustin:
i still can't believe the people of this stupid state voted NO on prop 6.. [Roll Eyes]

I knew it would pass. I honestly don't think these elections are real I think they rig them up on certain things to get shit to pass. You really think people wanna pay more for gas? Nope. I say that was already won before anyone voted. There's no real way for the people to see the votes so you just have to "trust" they're being honest.
Did you see how they described Prop 6 on the ballots, though? They used fear (“takes away $5 billion from infrastructure upgrades to our unsafe roads....first responders are against Prop 6!!”) to convince most people to vote against it, rather than calling it the gas tax repeal prop like it truly is.

They should instead focus on where the tax funds are being used. I bet ya a very shiny silver dollar that the funds have been misappropriated for a long time. Those of you in construction know how “carefully” timelines are managed for government contracts, or overtime is billed, etc. People and entities get comfortable with a certain level of money raining down the pipelines until it’s no longer sustainable and you need more. Nepotism = $$$$$, IMO.

Preach on bothers.
Posts: 948 | From: City | Registered: Oct 2012  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I pay 25 dollars everytime I go across a bridge in my big rig. On average I donthis twice a day.
50 a day
250 a week
1000 a month
13000 a year.

One driver in one big rig. Now how many fucking big rigs do you see in traffic every day? Somedays I pay upwards of 5 tolls. Pay mkre forfuel... The state makes money hand over fist. They have no idea how to budget money. We've never had a revanue problem. We've always had a spending problem.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Posts: 8521 | From: Vallejo | Registered: Dec 2005  |  :
saleen428
¯
Member # 7535

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for saleen428  Ford pictures for saleen428    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
I pay 25 dollars everytime I go across a bridge in my big rig. On average I donthis twice a day.
50 a day
250 a week
1000 a month
13000 a year.

One driver in one big rig. Now how many fucking big rigs do you see in traffic every day? Somedays I pay upwards of 5 tolls. Pay mkre forfuel... The state makes money hand over fist. They have no idea how to budget money. We've never had a revanue problem. We've always had a spending problem.

Truth right there

--------------------
Fords for Life

Posts: 204 | From: 925 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  :
Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martinna  Ford pictures for Martinna        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
I pay 25 dollars everytime I go across a bridge in my big rig. On average I donthis twice a day.
50 a day
250 a week
1000 a month
13000 a year.

One driver in one big rig. Now how many fucking big rigs do you see in traffic every day? Somedays I pay upwards of 5 tolls. Pay mkre forfuel... The state makes money hand over fist. They have no idea how to budget money. We've never had a revanue problem. We've always had a spending problem.

Another reason to not vote republican. A tax break for you, a hard working American is moral, which means your Uncle Sam has no money for it. Never in your life time have republicans reduced the size of government or did meaningful tax cuts for the middle class. You can keep hoping for change though, maybe the next republican will be for lower taxes, smaller government and the constitution. You have no reason to vote for either of the major parties that continue to fail the American citizen. A vote for a major party candidate is a vote to keep things exactly the way they are. Republicans and Democrats help the rich, screw everyone else. Now go listen to a bunch of actors playing the roll of journalists on your television try to trick you into thinking otherwise.


The last republican president stole over 2 trillion dollars of your tax dollars. That's $2,000,000,000,000 of your money. Enough to pay for all bridge tolls, housing for the homeless and put everyone's children through college with heaps left over. Instead the small government, Constitution respecting, lower taxes for the middle class republican cowboy spent your money to wire electrodes to innocent human's genitals and pump electricity through them. Trillions of your tax dollars at work.

 -

Mr Al-Qaisi pictured above with electrodes attached to his genitalia said afterwards "I'm spending sleepless nights thinking about the agony I went through... I even have recurring nightmares that I'm in my cell at Abu Ghraib, cell 49 as they called it, being tortured at the hands of the people of a great nation that carries the torch of freedom and human rights."


To conclude, think about this.
quote:
We write unlimited blank checks for war, we just wrote a 2 trillion dollar check for the GOP tax cut and nobody asks those folks how are they gonna pay for it. So my question is why are our pockets only empty when it comes to education and healthcare for our kids?

... We only have empty pockets when it comes to the morally right things to do.

When it comes to tax cuts for billionaires and when it comes to unlimited war, we seem to be able to invent that money very easily. To me, it belies a lack of moral priorities that people have right now, especially the Republican Party."



[ 2018-11-10, 02:44 AM: Message edited by: Martinna ]

Posts: 948 | From: City | Registered: Oct 2012  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The people who voted NO for prop 6 all live in cities cause they can walk to work and shit. If you look at a CA election map, literally 90% of the state is red. The blue is only the coastal cities

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
95 GT
03 F350

Posts: 17555 | From: 530 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  :
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This state is straight stupid as hell. Cant wait to see whats next. Inb4 we are forced to drive electric cars "for the environment"

[ 2018-11-11, 01:02 PM: Message edited by: Robb ]

Posts: 2465 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
theconductor
¯
Member # 13458

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for theconductor  Ford pictures for theconductor    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ignorance, bad math, and reverse logic...

This thread does not disappoint!

Posts: 279 | From: Roseville, CA | Registered: Feb 2014  |  :
hidnn0s
¯
Member # 13845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn0s  Ford pictures for hidnn0s    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by theconductor:
Ignorance, bad math, and reverse logic...

This thread does not disappoint!

Oh, you mean Martinna, agreed! [patriot]
Posts: 227 | Registered: Nov 2014  |  :
351w
¯
Member # 11875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 351w  Ford pictures for 351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The gas tax affects working class people with long commutes and high fuel costs every month, the fact that traffic is getting worse by the day only means more gas tax money to “maintain the roads”

On another note I purchased a plug in Hybrid for my wife with a 33 mile range, it costs 1.43 to charge it on a dedicated meter, I now have 2 meters for my house, initial cost doing all of the work myself with permits was around $1000, paying an electrician makes this an expensive job. I’m contemplating a second full electric car for longer trips since I’m working on minimizing my gas expense going forward. FYI my Foxbody runs on E85 and gets roughly 4MPG.

[ 2018-11-12, 08:04 AM: Message edited by: 351w ]

Posts: 972 | From: 510 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ The problem is the second the state loses enough from people swapping to electric, they will up the price or electricity. They're already doing it too. People want to believe electric cars are cleaner. But where does a majority of the powerplants power come from? Wind & solar? I think NOT.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Posts: 8521 | From: Vallejo | Registered: Dec 2005  |  :
NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Saudis are fucking us. Gas prices are about to go up. They are dropping supply in half.
Posts: 2883 | From: San Jo | Registered: Sep 2003  |  :
Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martinna  Ford pictures for Martinna        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorCalRydaz:
The Saudis are fucking us. Gas prices are about to go up. They are dropping supply in half.

No, it's the other way around. You're fucking them. The tax dollars you give your uncle Sam keeps in power crooked Saudi ruling dictators that step on the necks of their own people, or cut them off with bone saws. Saudi dictators don't let their people vote, go to movie theaters, women get educated or work. USA fake news tells you Saudi's hate you for your freedom [Roll Eyes] but the rest of the world knows they hate you because your Uncle Sam just sold their dictators $100 billion in weapons. This crime guarantees the dictators will step on the necks of their citizens, or cut them off with bone saws for decades to come.

 -

[ 2018-11-13, 04:17 AM: Message edited by: Martinna ]

Posts: 948 | From: City | Registered: Oct 2012  |  :
351w
¯
Member # 11875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 351w  Ford pictures for 351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
^ The problem is the second the state loses enough from people swapping to electric, they will up the price or electricity. They're already doing it too. People want to believe electric cars are cleaner. But where does a majority of the powerplants power come from? Wind & solar? I think NOT.

Not concerned with being green, just saving money, if you can charge on a separate meter which most don’t have the ability you can save money. Charging on your normal house meter can get really expensive and actually cost more than gas, most people don’t actually realize this.
Posts: 972 | From: 510 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  :
IRISH
¯
Member # 1629

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for IRISH  Ford pictures for IRISH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWSN95:
The thing that made me want to repeal prop 6 was the fact that it stated on the ballot "legislature does not need voter approval to change taxes again"

This was BIG!!!!! Fuck we are screwed!
Posts: 937 | From: 510/925 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by IRISH:
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWSN95:
The thing that made me want to repeal prop 6 was the fact that it stated on the ballot "legislature does not need voter approval to change taxes again"

This was BIG!!!!! Fuck we are screwed!
Yup. State has a ton of Republican/Conservative/Lebertarians... But we don't have the numbers in the bug cities to get the vote over the top. Hence why the Democrats are pushing for illegals. Democrats would have bult a wall if the people flooding into the USA were going to vote Republican. Only a small percentage does in the end.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Posts: 8521 | From: Vallejo | Registered: Dec 2005  |  :
Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martinna  Ford pictures for Martinna        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Democrats are conservative. They want to keep things how they are. Isn't that the meaning of conservative? Which party is anti war? Which party is for smaller government? Which party is for lower taxes? Which party is against corporate and banking abuses? Which party is pro 1st amendment? Which party is pro 4th amendment? Don't be hoaxed into thinking there is a meaningful difference between Democrats or Republicans on positions that make the biggest difference in your life. They'll duke it out on TV to entertain you about hoax issues like transgender public bathrooms though [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 948 | From: City | Registered: Oct 2012  |  :


Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords



Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com