Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Ford Performance Racing School GT350R / FP350S

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Ford Performance Racing School GT350R / FP350S
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Does everyone remember the first time you asked a girl out on a date? All the self-talk and planning that went through your head before you worked up the courage to ask that question? All the angst you felt about what the response would be? You finally say what the hell, take the chance, and the next thing you know it is make out time after prom. In a roundabout way this was the story of how I started my relationship with the Ford Performance Racing School (FPRS). Instead of a hot chick trying to put one ring on it, I was looking to get 4 wheels bolted up to a set of 15.5 inch Brembos. Nevertheless, that is the story of how I came to the good fortune of working FPRS. Took a chance, followed through on a promise, and now living the dream.

It has been a little over a week since the Signature Wheel / FPRS private track day at Thunderhill raceway ended. This was my first time seeing two of the three cars we worked with FPRS on in person. The FP350S and one of two GT350R’s. I am still going over all that happened at the event, and really enjoying seeing some of the photographs people took. I am very proud of the fact we had another safe event, but as the organizer I spent most of time ensuring the event ran smooth. My biggest regret from the event was not being able to spend more time with all the attendees and their vehicles. There was so much to see and take in that I wish we had two full days to enjoy it.

I did not get to take many photos, but the few I did snap were of the cars that FPRS brought out that day. FPRS trailered the cards from Utah to conduct some testing of the FP350S. They will be campaigning that car at the USAF NASA 25hour race at Thunderhill at the end of November. I had high hopes of driving the FP350S, but I knew that was a pipe dream. Both cars are running our Signature Wheel Track Series SV502 and sport some impressive livery from the school. All the graphics were done by Falcon Graphics, who also does the work for all the other owner program cars. Getting close on the FP350S you will notice the stripes/livery are done in a carbon fiber. Pretty slick how they included the metallic red accents too. The level of adjustability on the FP350S is just amazing, and the speed out of the box will take you back to the future. I couldn’t believe how many times the car was up in the air after each session for additional tweaking. Both cars are mostly as ford made them, and here are some pictures to enjoy.

FPRS FP350S
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

FPRS GT350R
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

On track photography by Robert Gluckman, static shots by me.

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com