Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Nike is taking a knee... (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Nike is taking a knee...
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nike done fucked up bringing Colin Kaepernick into the spotlight, with their 30 year Just Do it campain...

I see and hear a lot of people dropping their shares in Nike stock. I guess they didn't learn from the shit show following Dicks Sporting goods getting involved in politics.

Hell. In and out was under attack for donating money to a political campain. I think it's best for everyone to try and keep politics out of work... But if Kap and Nike want to work together, I will plan on not buying anymore pairs of Nikes.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
Nike done fucked up bringing Colin Kaepernick into the spotlight, with their 30 year Just Do it campain...

I see and hear a lot of people dropping their shares in Nike stock. I guess they didn't learn from the shit show following Dicks Sporting goods getting involved in politics.

Hell. In and out was under attack for donating money to a political campain. I think it's best for everyone to try and keep politics out of work... But if Kap and Nike want to work together, I will plan on not buying anymore pairs of Nikes.

Better fire whoever thought this was a good idea.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

hidnn0s
¯
Member # 13845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn0s  Ford pictures for hidnn0s    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
While this is going on I 100% will not by a pair of Nike's for my 3 kids and family.
fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Rest in peace, nike.

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It's funny how people will look down on someone trying to get equality. Maybe the color of his skin is the thing bothering y'all. What a time to be alive. [patriot]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
hidnn0s
¯
Member # 13845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn0s  Ford pictures for hidnn0s    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
It's funny how people will look down on someone trying to get equality. Maybe the color of his skin is the thing bothering y'all. What a time to be alive. [patriot]

N8, you have issues. I'm sorry you feel that way, best of luck boss
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn0s:
quote:

Why? Please let me know what my issue is Mr. I'm not buying Nikes. lol
Oh wait let me guess he took a knee. [dance]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

El Caballo
¯
Member # 6355

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for El Caballo  Ford pictures for El Caballo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
1)Russia & China are setting a nuclear collision with the u.s

2)CIA Kept crucial details about Al-Qaeda movements from FBI

3) CIA and Saudi Arabia conspired to keep 9/11 details a secret

4) U.S debt is $21 trillion and counting

5)Doomsday Clock 2min away from Midnight, this is the closest it’s been from midnight since the Cold War...

I don’t really think Nike’s ad is or will effect us lol, this type of propaganda only causes race conflicts..
But obviously the major things that are or will effect us won’t get much promotion.

[ 2018-09-04, 11:42 AM: Message edited by: El Caballo ]

--------------------
..Bottled Ls6 C4 In Progress..
..slow 08 silverado...
..SVT4Ls7-rip...
: RevengE Is ThE SweetesT MothA F@kN TastE!!!

NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by El Caballo:
1)Russia & China are setting a nuclear collision with the u.s

2)CIA Kept crucial details about Al-Qaeda movements from FBI

3) CIA and Saudi Arabia conspired to keep 9/11 details a secret

4) U.S debt is $21 trillion and counting

5)Doomsday Clock 2min away from Midnight, this is the closest it’s been from midnight since the Cold War...

I don’t really think Nike’s ad is or will effect us lol, this type of propaganda only causes race conflicts..
But obviously the major things that are or will effect us won’t get much promotion.

Time for the USA to stick together before THEY catch us with our pants down!
[patriot]

hidnn0s
¯
Member # 13845

quote:
quote:
quote:

Kaep was outted by every other team. The skills he had initially were noted and other teams adjusted and he was a terrible QB. What does he do then, takes a knee WITHOUT TELLING ANYONE WHY HE "CLAIMED" HE WAS TAKING SAID KNEE which goes against everything he claimed initially. He had to come up with an answer to the question of why, so he went with what you're buying.....

Had he told anyone why he was doing it, I get it, he didn't.

Right, Mr. I'll still buy them

BTW, it's my stance, will it affect them? We don't know, but I suspect enough other people will share similar opinions and it will effect them in the future. Time will tell

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Kaep was outted by every other team. The skills he had initially were noted and other teams adjusted and he was a terrible QB. What does he do then, takes a knee WITHOUT TELLING ANYONE WHY HE "CLAIMED" HE WAS TAKING SAID KNEE which goes against everything he claimed initially. He had to come up with an answer to the question of why, so he went with what you're buying.....

BTW, it's my stance, will it affect them? We don't know, but I suspect enough other people will share similar opinions and it will effect them in the future. Time will tell

I see. So I'm guessing Rosa Parks was a piece of shit too for not announcing why she wasn't giving up her seat. Basically your argument to why you hate what Nike did is because he didn't announce why he did what he did until he was questioned. I'm not gonna argue with you though, I'm sure I'll never win so I'll just sit here with my Nikes on. [Smile]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

hidnn0s
¯
Member # 13845

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I see. So I'm guessing Rosa Parks was a piece of shit too for not announcing why she wasn't giving up her seat. Basically your argument to why you hate what Nike did is because he didn't announce why he did what he did until he was questioned. I'm not gonna argue with you though, I'm sure I'll never win so I'll just sit here with my Nikes on. [Smile]
Enjoy them kind sir
Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martinna  Ford pictures for Martinna        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What is wrong with taking a knee when crooked cops choke to death a loving father, Eric Garner for the crime of selling loose cigarettes with out tax stamps. Eric told the cops I can't breathe eleven times.

What is wrong for taking a knee when crooked police murder Philando Castile, a 2nd amendment respecting, elementary school worker. Philano was called "Mr. Phil" by the students and was known for paying out of his pocket to buy lunch for poor students. Police killed "Mr. Phil" in front of his 4 year old kid. His strong little girl asks her mom to stop screaming after witnessing the murder so police don't shoot her too. Even the little 4 year old girl understands what some of you pretend not to. Watch this video and tell me it doesn't move you.

Over a dozen East Bay cops were fired for sexual relations with a highschool kid. Police raping children, I the opposite of what they claim on fake news outlets they prevent.

I've seen viscous Fresno cops quick to pull the trigger on a guy they pull over for laying down some rubber in his V8 truck. Fresno police officers have a history of crime. Their former police cheif is a convicted drug dealer. You can't trust these crooked police from he Fresno area.

I've seen corrupt cops kill little 12 year old Tamir Rice two seconds after seeing Tamir playing by a play ground sand box. Cops said Tamir had a toy gun on him. A Baltimore cop has testified in court fellow officers in his unit carry toy guns to plant on people they shoot under the direction of their supervisors.

I've heard about Sacramento and San Mateo law enforcement officer Noah Winchester. Officer Winchester was arrested for sexually "penetrating" citizens of his community. Raping women you've just arrested means you're scum.

I've watched Officer Julian Archuleta arrest people to steal their cash. He usually turned his body cam off before snatching cash, but this time he slipped.

To those against taking a knee, is there anything police can do for you to utter a single negative word against them? Murder, theft, rape, child molestation. Is there any other police activity you support?

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Enjoy them kind sir
Will do. [patriot]
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just picked up 10 more pairs of Nike.

[patriot]

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
El Caballo
¯
Member # 6355

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for El Caballo  Ford pictures for El Caballo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I’m just curious, for the fellas here who are boycotting Nike. what are you going to do with your Nike stuff that you have now?

--------------------
..Bottled Ls6 C4 In Progress..
..slow 08 silverado...
..SVT4Ls7-rip...
: RevengE Is ThE SweetesT MothA F@kN TastE!!!

Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martinna  Ford pictures for Martinna        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
El Caballo ------ The cop lovers sound like a bunch of graying old guys. Nike sells athletic gear. Young people exercise. Old men don't exercise. They drink beer and yell at guys on their television to exercise harder. These old guys never utter a bad word about cops raping children in their own city, but a guy taking a knee for a minute on TV drives them crazy [Roll Eyes]

-

*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
CapDick=The BlackJesus sporting nikeees [patriot]

--------------------
'00XlRangerSlammed-'91Gt347Turbo-'93CalypsoSCFaleen
FOXLIVESMATTER

----------------
*BlackGunsMatter*

Posts: 1897 | From: La Bahia... | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

For those who never went to school:
"On a cold December evening in 1955, Rosa Parks quietly incited a revolution — by just sitting down."
"Born in Atlanta, King is best known for advancing civil rights through nonviolence and civil disobedience, tactics his Christian beliefs and the nonviolent activism of Mahatma Gandhi helped inspire. "

http://www.ushistory.org/us/54b.asp

https://www.thehenryford.org/explore/stories-of-innovation/what-if/rosa-parks/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Luther_King_Jr.

[ 2018-09-05, 07:19 AM: Message edited by: NEIGHT ]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fixed It...CapDick=The RosaParks Of Our Time,wearing Nikees... [patriot]

--------------------
'00XlRangerSlammed-'91Gt347Turbo-'93CalypsoSCFaleen
FOXLIVESMATTER

----------------
*BlackGunsMatter*

Posts: 1897 | From: La Bahia... | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn they did Serena Williams dirty too.
Anyways most sponsored athletes are colored people anyways.
Your kids might as well walk bare feet or with white socks.

--------------------
86 Caged Coupe 5.0
91 Salvaged Coupe

Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
97cobra209
¯
Member # 11376

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 97cobra209  Ford pictures for 97cobra209    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Funny how this takes the front page to everyone’s life in the mean time our president is running wild with in house and now no one seems to care let’s not be blind folks..

--------------------
2011 GT/CS 5.0

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
good to see the site is still limping along lol.

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Malcolm X's famous The Chickens Come Home to Roost speech
quote:
Among whites here in America, the political teams are no longer divided into Democrats and Republicans. The whites who are now struggling for control of the American political throne are divided into "liberal" and "conservative" camps. The white liberals from both parties cross party lines to work together toward the same goal, and white conservatives from both parties do likewise.

The white liberal differs from the white conservative only in one way: the liberal is more deceitful than the conservative. The liberal is more hypocritical than the conservative. Both want power, but the white liberal is the one who has perfected the art of posing as the Negro's friend and benefactor; and by winning the friendship, allegiance, and support of the Negro, the white liberal is able to use the Negro as a pawn or tool in this political "football game" that is constantly raging between the white liberals and white conservatives.

Politically the American Negro is nothing but a football and the white liberals control this mentally dead ball through tricks of tokenism: false promises of integration and civil rights.

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

quote:
Originally posted by sic70stang:
good to see the site is still limping along lol.

Like a Cadillac on 4 flats

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com