Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » 20" Wheels On The GT350R

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 20" Wheels On The GT350R
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The new 20” Signature Wheel SV306S setup is mounted on the GT350R. This is the first set to be mounted on any car, my first set of 20” wheels, and I wanted to get your thoughts. Here is the pertinent visual setup on the car and my takeaways. Photos taken by Austin (Summit SS on Instagram)

Wheels/Tires/Suspension
Signature Wheel Multi-Piece SV306S (approximately 26lbs)
20x11 / 20x11.5 with modified GT350R offsets
Brushed Bronze Tinted Centers
Polished barrels
Titanium hardware
OEM GT350R Springs/Suspension
Custom GT350R length lug nuts
305/25/20 Michelin Pilot Sport 4S
325/25/20 Michelin Pilot Sport 4S

Exterior
Carbon Composites by MAD 11-Piece Carbon Fiber Exterior Kit
S550 Carbon Hood Vent
S550 Carbon Fender Vents
ZL1 Addons Front Tow Hook
ZL1 Addons Rear Tow Hook
Race Red painted mirror caps
Ijdm Toy 4th brake light
Opt7 LED turn signals
Diode Dynamics Side Marker Lights

Thoughts:
Street tire sizes to fit a 11/11.5 wheel in a 19”-20” wheel are limited. SC2 and other track tires don’t work for me driving in the cold, wet, or having poor tread wear. The 305/325 combination gives me streetability, endurance, and the ride quality is surprisingly good on the Magneride shocks even with the small sidewall. Not feeling beat up at all, but mileage has been limited. Wheels came out great, and the offsets I developed worked very well for concavity. Probably wont lower the car as I have a separate set of wheels coming for track use. Overall very happy with the outcome, and amazed these 20” wheels in wider offsets still weigh less than the OEM 19” GT350 (33lb) wheel. I can custom build these for any car, as well as our many monoblock options.

Questions about pricing are better sent via DM/PM/Email/Messenger as this is not a for sale advertisement, just sharing photos of my car with the community. Tag a bro, click a like, hit a follow. Enjoy the photos and hope to see you in Signature Nation soon.

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Those look really good. I’m liking the bronze tint. I’m still looking to pick up a set of sv303s from you.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

hidnn0s
¯
Member # 13845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn0s  Ford pictures for hidnn0s    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
They are different. Different is good, very nice car/setup!
Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martinna  Ford pictures for Martinna        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[worship]
SWITCH 625.0
¯
Member # 9322

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SWITCH 625.0  Ford pictures for SWITCH 625.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looking good T. I know Signature Wheels are expensive wheels but this particular wheel captured how an expensive wheel should look. Very impressive styling, machining, contrast, and, of course, the color matched Lightning Blue cap screws. I prefer how this wheel, compared to others, enhanced the exposure of your awesome brake package. Well done, Sir

--------------------
04 TR Cobra
07 Shelby GT/SC 552 HP
89 Gt 331,AFR's,Paxton,TKO,3:73
68 Nova 396, 4 speed, 12 Bolt
65 SPF 427 Cobra Replica

Posts: 165 | From: Yuba City,Ca | Registered: Jul 2009  |  :
iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iceman302  Ford pictures for iceman302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Pics turned out great, T! The bronze against the Lightning Blue is a wicked combo! Thanks again for including me in the photo shoot.

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

Posts: 4171 | From: Rancho Murieta | Registered: Oct 2006  |  :
93ex chp
¯
Member # 9016

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93ex chp  Ford pictures for 93ex chp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Irocz on errrythannng
racsirx
CAFords OG
Member # 1710

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for racsirx  Ford pictures for racsirx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How do you like the 4S vs the Super Sports, do they walk around or follow the groves in the road like the Super Sports do?

--------------------
88 Saleen #564
88 GT 331 NOVI2000
88 Coupe TURBO 9.75@142
95 Cobra R #75-SOLD
06 F250
13 BMW AH3
17 GT350 #5556
GOD'S NOT DEAD

Posts: 20750 | From: Concord & Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by adower:
Those look really good. I’m liking the bronze tint. I’m still looking to pick up a set of sv303s from you.

Thanks brother. I look forward to seeing that setup on the cobra

--------------------

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

quote:
Originally posted by hidnn0s:

quote:
Martinna
Thanks Man
quote:
Switch 625.0
I agree with all that you stated brother. If you are going to spend the money on wheel, it should look the part
quote:
iceman302
Anytime bro. Happy to have you out there. Where them pictures at?
quote:
93ex chp
About to install that Hurst short throw next
quote:
racsirx
4S is a great tire. comparable to the MPSS when not at the limit, and just used for around town driving. The previous set of MPSS I had ride similar to the 4S in regard to tramlining. But i came from the Sport Cup 2 which really pulled the car all over the road.

The tramlining on the car was greatly reduced when I installed the Steeda G-Trac bar as well. I would look into it.

--------------------

racsirx
CAFords OG
Member # 1710

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for racsirx  Ford pictures for racsirx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50 Deep:
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn0s:

quote:
Martinna
Thanks Man
quote:
Switch 625.0
I agree with all that you stated brother. If you are going to spend the money on wheel, it should look the part
quote:
iceman302
Anytime bro. Happy to have you out there. Where them pictures at?
quote:
93ex chp
About to install that Hurst short throw next
quote:
racsirx
4S is a great tire. comparable to the MPSS when not at the limit, and just used for around town driving. The previous set of MPSS I had ride similar to the 4S in regard to tramlining. But i came from the Sport Cup 2 which really pulled the car all over the road.

The tramlining on the car was greatly reduced when I installed the Steeda G-Trac bar as well. I would look into it.

I already installed the Steeda G-trac when I first got my GT350 and its still all over the place

--------------------
88 Saleen #564
88 GT 331 NOVI2000
88 Coupe TURBO 9.75@142
95 Cobra R #75-SOLD
06 F250
13 BMW AH3
17 GT350 #5556
GOD'S NOT DEAD

Posts: 20750 | From: Concord & Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iceman302  Ford pictures for iceman302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
T, I posted a few of them in the RS3 section on Audizine. Of course, the reaction has been very positive. 👍🏻

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

Posts: 4171 | From: Rancho Murieta | Registered: Oct 2006  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com