Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » A man should never hit a lady or woman, but.....

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: A man should never hit a lady or woman, but.....
[SHO]TIME
¯
Member # 8962

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for [SHO]TIME  Ford pictures for [SHO]TIME    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So i was just watching the short videos of the fight at the raiders rams game. And heres this dumb piece of trash "bitch" I will call her jumping in around her man kicking and hitting this dude and hiding back behind her dude immediately. This is how i feel. This chick thinks no man will hit me so i can just assault a man and he has to take it, Sorry you swing on me , hit me , kick me I'm back handing the fuck out of your trash ass and i might even close handed punch this type of broad in the jaw, cause that is not a woman that is not a lady. Be honest how do you guys feel?
adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If she wants to act like a man then treat her like one.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

El Caballo
¯
Member # 6355

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for El Caballo  Ford pictures for El Caballo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^^I agree,
I actually got to see something like this in LA where a lady was getting into a guys face and the guy was walking away ignoring her but that seam to piss her off more, she got to the point where she spit at his face and he dint do shit but when she slapped him he fucken nocked her out cold lol

Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martinna  Ford pictures for Martinna        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Post the video.
fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
was it the girl behind the guy in the "long" raiders jersey?

if yes, ahdunno...you can tell which females are built like men and can inflict damage to you. she just looked too feminine to catch a solid punch. maybe a push or hard shove (for her safety and the other guys safety) ...but clocking her in her mouth, etc will probably get you on wshh where you would end up losing your job eventually. would have to be in his/her shoes to really decide what route to take. just my take.

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I've never hit a woman and never plan on it but damn do some just beg for it. I think it's funny when feminists talk about how girls want all these same rights as men but as soon as a man hits them they want special treatment.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18526 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martinna  Ford pictures for Martinna        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Found it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyjpwMuXZfE
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
I've never hit a woman and never plan on it but damn do some just beg for it. I think it's funny when feminists talk about how girls want all these same rights as men but as soon as a man hits them they want special treatment.

They also work less hours on average.
Take jobs that make less money.
Get free drinks at the bar.
Cheaper prices at clubs.
Expect a free meal on a date.
Higher chance of winning court battles.
Hold all the cards when pregnant.

But as soon as shit gets real, they want to pull out the woman card

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
Cheaper prices at clubs.

You sound angry at women. Women get paid less for the same amount of work. They're less likely to be promoted to management. They get free drinks and club access because of horny men. They don't get these perks at lesbian establishments. If the women in your life expect free meals on dates, the problem isn't with women. The problem is with the type of women you court. You might not be aware women got the right to vote after blacks did. Hang on, their ride has just begun.
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Martinna:
quote:
Cheaper prices at clubs.

You sound angry at women. Women get paid less for the same amount of work. They're less likely to be promoted to management. They get free drinks and club access because of horny men. They don't get these perks at lesbian establishments. If the women in your life expect free meals on dates, the problem isn't with women. The problem is with the type of women you court. You might not be aware women got the right to vote after blacks did. Hang on, their ride has just begun.
Not angry at women.
Women don't make less than men. Women work less hours than men. Hence why they appear to make less than men. I worked 66 hours last week and 62 this week. In a 5 day work week.
I am also married. My wife works an office job. 9-5 monday-friday. She hasn't worked over a 45 hr week at her job in 15 years.
Fun fact:
Men have a 95% higher chance of being killed on the job.

So much for equality [patriot]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Camaro Kid Z/28
¯
Member # 3100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camaro Kid Z/28  Ford pictures for Camaro Kid Z/28    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:

Cheaper prices at clubs.

they out live men...fuck them! lol!

--------------------
1973 Camaro Z/28(clone)
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2649130
"4-eyes forever essay!"

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com