Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Sacramento cops shoot unarmed father 20 times in his backyard (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Sacramento cops shoot unarmed father 20 times in his backyard
Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martinna  Ford pictures for Martinna        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
To those that defend cops, FBI and other police forces. Ever think these officers are the tools of the powerful and corrupt? The elite politicians, generals, CEOs and bankers of your country never go to jail no matter what crimes they commit. Police are the way in which force and power is applied and asserted by the rich and powerful. Ironic police officers themselves are also the victims. They're the ones whose salaries are being slashed, whose pensions are being stolen. Their economic security is being destroyed along with everybody else. They are not welcome in the circles of the elites, because they are not elite. But to the extent they are operating as the arm or weapon of the elite class, then of course police are people who commit egregious crimes all the time. Cops are protected by the court system and by the law. With rare exception officers are subjected to punishment. But not because they themselves are privileged, but because cops essentially act as the guards of those in power, there is an interest to shield police from accountability. They get elite exemption when they act to service and protect the interest of the elite. And that's what you're seeing, cops being able to use this excessive force with out much consequence or punishment. And this is the definition of a two tiered justice system. Equality and justice for some.

[ 2018-04-11, 02:09 AM: Message edited by: Martinna ]

*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Our Country isn't perfect. Our Justice System isn't perfect, but if you could Find a BETTER One, please let us know. [patriot]

--------------------
'00XlRangerSlammed-'91Gt347Turbo-'93CalypsoSCFaleen
FOXLIVESMATTER

----------------
*BlackGunsMatter*

Posts: 1897 | From: La Bahia... | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martinna  Ford pictures for Martinna        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
*Als50* ---- That is very unpatriotic of you. Read the preamble to your constitution.

quote:
We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.
Your founding fathers wanted you to keep changing to form a more perfect union. You just argued to conserve the status quo because you're not aware of a better option.
*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Founding Father's weren't perfect either. No system is... You're very good at making Assumptions though [patriot]

--------------------
FOXLIVESMATTER

----------------
*BlackGunsMatter*

NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
https://kmel.iheart.com/featured/the-sana-g-morning-show/content/2018-04-11-stevante-clark-flosses-donation-money-for-slain-brother-stephon/

What you think about that Martina?

El Caballo
¯
Member # 6355

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for El Caballo  Ford pictures for El Caballo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^^^ the brother is a imbecile, he is so happy his brother got killed by cops
adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Still no response as to why he ran in the first place.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by adower:
Still no response as to why he ran in the first place.

His criminal record speaks for itself. I understand some people change..... But this dude wasn't one of them.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

*Als50* -------- your arguments so far can be sumarized by quoting you.

---"Yet another Upstanding Black Citizen being Capped by The PoPo" and "I was waiting to see his 4th grade picture representating this Upstanding Victim, to the media" the implication being less than upstanding citizens that are poor deserve to be killed by police for even minor legal transgressions. You yourself, not being rich or privileged elite however have never dared say less than upstanding rich and powerful citizens should also be killed by police for minor legal transgressions. Nor have you ever said such a thing about less than upstanding police officers.

---"Founding Father's weren't perfect either. No system is" and "Our Country isn't perfect. Our Justice System isn't perfect, but if you could Find a BETTER One, please let us know." the implication being such acts of injustice happen, and you're okay with it. You've been quick to point out Stephon Clark deserved to be punished for injustices he engaged in as a teenager, but you have yet to apply the same standard equally and say the police officers that shot Stephon 7 times in the back should also be be punished for injustices they engaged in.

I won't repeat your other comments. They're a mixture of name calling and cursing. You have not been able to produce a rational defense of your violent position. Instead of logic, your position is emotionally based. Be honest. What is your real gripe against Stephon?

El Caballo
¯
Member # 6355

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for El Caballo  Ford pictures for El Caballo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Martinna, what would of you done if you was in Stephon shoes At that moment?

Would you follow instructions from cops
or
would you run and not follow instructions

*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

He would "Resist"... of course [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
FOXLIVESMATTER

----------------
*BlackGunsMatter*

Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

El Caballo -------
I don't know what I would do in Stephon's shoes. I've seen crooked cops choke to death a loving father, Eric Garner for the crime of selling loose cigarettes with out tax stamps. Eric told the cops I can't breathe eleven times.

I've watched crooked police murder Philando Castile, a 2nd amendment respecting, elementary school worker. Philano was called "Mr. Phil" by the students and was known for paying out of his pocket to buy lunch for poor students. Police killed "Mr. Phil" in front of his 4 year old kid. His strong little girl asks her mom to stop screaming after witnessing the murder so police don't shoot her too. Even the little 4 year old girl understands what some of you pretend not to.

I've seen viscous Fresno cops quick to pull the trigger on a guy they pull over for laying down some rubber in his V8 truck. Fresno police officers have a history of crime. Their former police cheif is a convicted drug dealer. You can't trust these crooked police from he Fresno area.

I've seen corrupt cops kill little 12 year old Tamir Rice two seconds after seeing Tamir playing by a play ground sand box. Cops said Tamir had a toy gun on him. A Baltimore cop has testified in court some officers in his unit carry toy guns to plant on people they shoot under the direction of their supervisors.

I've heard about Sacramento and San Mateo cop Noah Winchester. Officer Winchester was arrested for sexually "penetrating" citizens of his community.

I've watched Officer Julian Archuleta arrest people to steal their cash. He usually turned his body cam off before snatching cash, but this time he slipped.

Can any of you watch all the videos linked in this post and say with a straight face skepticism of cops is unreasonable?

"And I must say tonight that a riot is the language of the unheard. And what is it America has failed to hear? It has failed to hear that the promises of freedom and justice have not been met. And it has failed to hear that large segments of white society are more concerned about tranquility and the status quo than about justice and humanity." - Dr. Martin Luther King

Stephon better get justice! Cities have burned for far less injustice!

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Stephon got the justice.
He played stupid games and won a dirt nap as his final prize.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

El Caballo
¯
Member # 6355

Martinna,
Eric garner instead of Cooperating he argued with cops, it’s Commonsense a cop won’t walk away just because your mad and upset specially if your involved in a Altercation.
-Guy didn’t follow instructions..

Philando Castile should of kept his hands on the stearing wheel and waited for instructions specially after he just told the cop he had a gun. The cop dint say ‘show me your DL’ then started shooting right?
Why is he reaching to grab his wallet? As soon the cop started yelling he should of know the cop was nervous, why not put your hands up instead of trying to get your wallet? But my question is why did he had a gun in the car with his daughter in the first place?
Anyhow,
-did not follow instructions..

The guy on the lifted truck was clearly a suicide by cop, Definitely did not follow instructions...

The 12 year old it is sad been so young but come on who would swing and point a toy gun on a public place? What was his intention? Playing around? Why not Throw away the gun as soon as he seen the cop pull up like that and put his hands up just for them to see it was a toy gun
(obviously after he was in handcuffs).

I’m not justifying the Deaths of the above but it’s commonsense, follow instructions

I get what you mean by The broke cop that stole money and the other sicko cop. If you don’t know what you would do if you was in Stephon shoes then what would of you done if you were the cop boots in these Situations?...

This is the way I see it
https://youtu.be/6iHizeMwWxk

But then we wonder why
https://youtu.be/FoJWzL8UFmk

[ 2018-04-16, 02:13 PM: Message edited by: El Caballo ]

hidnn0s
¯
Member # 13845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn0s  Ford pictures for hidnn0s    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by El Caballo:
I’m not justifying the Deaths of the above but it’s commonsense, follow instructions

All of these people were in some way involved in a situation, so I agree, follow instructions.

The police do NOT have any authority to pick you out of crowd, and start barking commands. If that had happened I'd absolutely say fuck off and you don't have to follow instructions/commands, but that's just my opinion. What I have seen, is no matter how clearly you catch a full situation clearly on video, they will lie through their teeth, EVEN WITH CLEAR EVIDENCE WHICH PROVES THEIR WORDS ARE LIES. In cases like this they just pay people off to avoid trial, it's bullshit. "Police" should be 100% honest, they are not.
I also do have an issue, it seems all too often if the trigger is pulled 1 time, it gets pulled many times, not to stop the threat, but to "kill."
Someone who has a knife, is far away enough that a shot to their leg, arm etc would disarm the situation. I feel they don't because then they would financially be on the hook for the future etc. I suspect they are trained this way, but that's pure speculation from what I've seen.

Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

El Caballo ------ Your ability to attempt and rationalize your thoughts is praise worthy. Others that share your views purely post on irrational emotional instinct. The videos links you shared are irrelevant. Yes, most police interactions do not result in immediate state execution. This mathematically provable point is not at debate.

The rational expressed by Stephon haters here breaks down to two areas. First ---- Stephon committed crimes in his teens and thus deserves his death as we all unfortunately witnessed. These people don't acknowledge Stephon paid his debt to society for all past crimes in his youth. The Stephon antagonists fail to describe a legitimate form justice where one is indefinitely punished for past crimes. They don't understand the American justice system does not perpetually punish someone for past crimes. Especially crimes committed as a teen. The North Korean government does however punish someone for three generations. Stephon haters here have a concept of justice inline with North Korea, not America.

Second ---- Stephon didn't follow officer instructions. He ran, and running confirms one's guilt, which is punishable by instant execution. Seven bullets in the back.. Unarmed. No threat to officers. Only carrying his white iPhone. The Stephon opponents fail to describe a legitimate form of justice where not following instructions of police legitimately, morally, results in 7 bullets in one's back. These people would happily continued to be servants of the British under King George. Very obedient in the face of injustice. Very unAmerican.

The lack of understanding of the basic concept of justice by these people would be funny if it wasn't so tragic. Even though these two irrational reasons are repeatedly given in different forms here by Stephon opponents, I suspect they fear to speak their real underlying thoughts on the matter. I won't acknowledge the name calling, chants for building "the wall" and other nonsense brought up by this group.

History shows if you continue to act unjust and immoral towards a group of people, they'll inflame your city. No one will be sympathetic to your cries for justice when that night comes. You earned it. Go on, acquit some murders.

hidnn0s
¯
Member # 13845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn0s  Ford pictures for hidnn0s    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Go away already
*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

He can't (won't). SJW [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
FOXLIVESMATTER

----------------
*BlackGunsMatter*

Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

And the Stephon opponents are back to name calling. Up next will be their chants to "build the wall". [Roll Eyes]

Followed by cries for perpetual punishment for past served crimes and the act of running or disobeying notoriously corrupt authorities proves one's guilt. Come out of your secure confined space and share the real reason you're cheering for Stephon's death. We want to hear it.

NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Martinna:
And the Stephon opponents are back to name calling. Up next will be their chants to "build the wall". [Roll Eyes]

Followed by cries for perpetual punishment for past served crimes and the act of running or disobeying notoriously corrupt authorities proves one's guilt. Come out of your secure confined space and share the real reason you're cheering for Stephon's death. We want to hear it.

Let’s keep it to ONE issue per post. This is yesterday’s news already. Let move forward
[burnout]

El Caballo
¯
Member # 6355

Martina Just forget it, you’ve avoided my simple question by trying to sound shrewd but your more intuitive about this. I’m just going with the Obvious plain and simple and I’m not racist i feel fortunate to have few friends from different races Asian, African American, and one that’s Persian I’ve been at there familys table so you have no idea don’t judge . I don’t like whiners and complainers and people that think they can work the system by been shiftless and feckless overall incompetent. If the cops, the president and the system in the US is fucked up then there’s 194 country’s to choose from nobody is been forced to be here in the US and I include my self since I don’t like trump, but it is what it is man he is the president and if cops are Corrupt and are racist then I better get me a one way ticket to the North Pole were I won’t be bothered.

racism it’s about Culture if every culture would imply a strong foundation of respect to one another Regardless of nationality and religion then this would be a
different world buddy’ but is not, that’s why some people dont like me because I’m Mexican and others don’t like black, whites etc. because of there culture. Humans worst enemy are humans..

As long family and love ones are healthy, enjoy life! is short.
Some people can’t even handle their own issues but they want to get into somebody else’s business Just to be nosy and feel important But actually makes things worse and overthrows everything.

[ 2018-04-20, 11:46 PM: Message edited by: El Caballo ]

adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by El Caballo:
Martina Just forget it, you’ve avoided my simple question by trying to sound shrewd but your more intuitive about this. I’m just going with the Obvious plain and simple and I’m not racist i feel fortunate to have few friends from different races Asian, African American, and one that’s Persian I’ve been at there familys table so you have no idea don’t judge . I don’t like whiners and complainers and people that think they can work the system by been shiftless and feckless overall incompetent. If the cops, the president and the system in the US is fucked up then there’s 194 country’s to choose from nobody is been forced to be here in the US and I include my self since I don’t like trump, but it is what it is man he is the president and if cops are Corrupt and are racist then I better get me a one way ticket to the North Pole were I won’t be bothered.

racism it’s about Culture if every culture would imply a strong foundation of respect to one another Regardless of nationality and religion then this would be a
different world buddy’ but is not, that’s why some people dont like me because I’m Mexican and others don’t like black, whites etc. because of there culture. Humans worst enemy are humans..

As long family and love ones are healthy, enjoy life! is short.
Some people can’t even handle their own issues but they want to get into somebody else’s business Just to be nosy and feel important But actually makes things worse and overthrows everything.

You just have to ignore him. He complains so much about the USA but is free to leave. Guess it’s not that bad here.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

What he said^^^

--------------------
FOXLIVESMATTER

----------------
*BlackGunsMatter*

El Caballo
¯
Member # 6355

You guys are right^^ I’ll just give up it’s like arguing with the wife, I never win
Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

El Caballo ----- what question did I fail to answer? I failed to remember the third argument regularly posted by Stephon haters here ----- "If you don't like us, leave. " Patriots stay and fight. It's written in the preamble to your constitution.

quote:
We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.
Your founding fathers wanted you to keep changing to form a more perfect union. They didn't say to leave in the face of grave injustice. They stood and fought and that's what I'm doing. Your founding fathers didn't say keep things the same for now and always. They wanted change. You, like others, are arguing to conserve the status quo because you're not aware of a better option. You said it yourself, no amount of elite or police injustice will cause you to act because "it is what it is man ". Spoken like an uncle tom. Real Americans want to change a corrupt system that only gives equality and justice to some. People that shrug and say "it is what it is man " would have never shot the British. You people would happily continue to be servants of the British under corrupt King George. Very obedient in the face of injustice. Very unAmerican by every measure. And the only come back Stephon haters have to this truth is to tell the messenger of truth and reason to shut up and leave. Still not one negative word about police injustice. Rapist, lying, stealing, drug dealing cops. Not one word bad against these police scum degrading your California communities. Police raping your teen girls. Police selling drugs to your children. Police stealing your valuables.

[ 2018-04-23, 04:54 AM: Message edited by: Martinna ]

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com