Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Sacramento cops shoot unarmed father 20 times in his backyard (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Sacramento cops shoot unarmed father 20 times in his backyard
[SHO]TIME
¯
Member # 8962

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for [SHO]TIME  Ford pictures for [SHO]TIME    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lets ask this question, how many of you guys live the life of being a law enforcement officer? None therefore none of us know what kind of life that is to live. They have families they have kids and yes they are doing there jobs trying to stay alive and get home to there loved ones. No they arent all corrupt just like all black people arent bad people.They are human all with the high possibilty of making a mistake or bad decision especially when put in a stressful situation.. We can all sit and point fingers at what was done wrong but it doesnt matter these things are always going to happen and the officers are all going to be looked at as evil. No i'm not a supporter of law enforcement but at the exact same time i'm not a person that lives a life inviting them to have to deal with me. If your scared of getting shot by the cops that means you do things that could be considered as illegal and officers have cause to approach you. For every right decision theres a wrong one, think about that
fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
beating the shit out of a dead horse.

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NorCalRydaz:
quote:
Originally posted by East Bay 50:
Martina, Why do you even bother arguing with these guys? They will never see any other point of view but there own. shooting an unarmed person if they run is against the law period. No cop should be doing that type of shit.

This is true. But why increase the odds of getting shot if you do not have to?

Yes, running increases your odds of getting shot by the police. Sad but true

Exactly what I’ve said the whole time.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fredfifty:
[QB] beating the shit out of a dead horse.

You mean "Shooting the Fuck out of a Dead Horse"... [burnout]

--------------------
'00XlRangerSlammed-'91Gt347Turbo-'93CalypsoSCFaleen
FOXLIVESMATTER

----------------
*BlackGunsMatter*

Posts: 1897 | From: La Bahia... | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
1990Silver5.0
¯
Member # 6210

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1990Silver5.0  Ford pictures for 1990Silver5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I don't do anything against the law but hell yea I'm afraid of getting shot when I get pulled over. I'm not against law enforcement either. We need them and I appreciate what they do but they do have bad ones that are rigger happy or just get too scared and pull the trigger on accident. They dont need to be cops. Ive had run ins wit some cool ass cops that let me off with a warning when I did some stupid shit driving.

All I'm sayin in this situation the cops shouldn't have shot dude. I can see maybe a warning shot or maybe a shot at his legs.

Most of yal will never understand. That's all I gotta say. You all stay safe out there

--------------------
1995 Impala SS
1992 GT Convert. 5.0 auto -sold-
1990 Lx Convert. 5.0(parted)
1992 Lx Hatchback 5.0-sold-:)
1990 5.0 Notchback -SOLD-:(

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Ain't that the truth....

FTP

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
quote:

FTP
not x2

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martinna  Ford pictures for Martinna        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by *Als50*:
Humanity my Ass. I'm showing you reality. [patriot]

Here is the reality. Imagine if this was your grandmother begging for justice -------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKAZ_ejorCU

-

Imagine your grandmother trying to hold it together.

Stephon had no gun, he had no weapon, he made no threats. And there is no evidence he committed a crime of breaking glass. He commuted no crime punishable by police execution.

We have people here that think the law says police have the right to shoot you if you run, but haven't been able to produce such a law. They can't honestly say they believe this is how justice works. Since those of you against justice for Stephon can't provide any laws or evidence, there must be another reason you strongly support Stephon's murder. What is that reason?

i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dang the city council members dip after protesters came up in the meeting.
https://youtu.be/5kyRhBOsm4Y

--------------------
86 Caged Coupe 5.0
91 Salvaged Coupe

Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
We'll make sure to him seriously now.... [dance]

--------------------
FOXLIVESMATTER

----------------
*BlackGunsMatter*

East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by i:
Dang the city council members dip after protesters came up in the meeting.
https://youtu.be/5kyRhBOsm4Y

dude is a clown, he sounds and looks so stupid jumping around and screaming. Hard to take him seriously

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Martinna:
quote:

We have people here that think the law says police have the right to shoot you if you run, but haven't been able to produce such a law. They can't honestly say they believe this is how justice works. Since those of you against justice for Stephon can't provide any laws or evidence, there must be another reason you strongly support Stephon's murder. What is that reason?
Isn't it called evaiding or running from a police
Officer? Then as they pursued Stephon the Cop's on the ground were told from the helicopter that Stephon had a gun. So at this point it will depend on a jury to decide if He was following orders as far as putting hand's up going to ground when instructed etc. I havnt seen any videos Myself so don't know what happened as far as Him putting hands up when instructed or what not. Obviously a sad day for many.

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SmokinLX:
quote:
quote:

Isn't it called evaiding or running from a police
Officer? Then as they pursued Stephon the Cop's on the ground were told from the helicopter that Stephon had a gun. So at this point it will depend on a jury to decide if He was following orders as far as putting hand's up going to ground when instructed etc. I havnt seen any videos Myself so don't know what happened as far as Him putting hands up when instructed or what not. Obviously a sad day for many.

X2!

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I watched the video on the news and I think they should have given Him more of a chance to surrender before they shot Him up like that.

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

1fastmach1
¯
Member # 10137

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1fastmach1  Ford pictures for 1fastmach1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
FTP hope they all get a gut shot and die a slow miserable death

--------------------
REDLINE MOTORSPORTS CC EST 2011
1993 CHP sold
2004 mach 1 408 Windsor n20 fed
R.I.P. JORGE GUTIERREZ JR
6/13/1982- 11/05/2013

Posts: 2592 | From: clawwwitter to 7th st | Registered: Jul 2010  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The 3 time convicted felon pulled out a cell phone and pointed at the cop. It's the ghetto lottery. Get shot by a cop and hope you survive to collect the money. Worst case your family get's Ron Burass to collect his 45% and leave the family with enough to buy a benz, pay some bills and shit out another turd to repace the one the cops shot.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martinna  Ford pictures for Martinna        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Stephon had no gun, he had no weapon, he made no threats. And there is no evidence he committed a crime. Stephon loved his two small children and was of no threat to police.

quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
The 3 time convicted felon

Proof of the three felonies? Please list them to show us how he got around the three strikes and your out law as a father of two at age 22. Even if true, there is a way justice works when you do a crime. If you pay your debt to society you are forgiven for it and are accepted back into society as an equal. There is no crime in religions or modern justice systems which you are punished for eternity. If Stephon did any crimes, he paid his debt for them and was allowed back into society on equal footing. Being shot in the back by crooked police has nothing to do with past alleged crimes. No links showing Stephon's alleged felonies have been posted. If you make a claim, back it up with links as I do. The more outrageous the claim, the more evidence you need to present for people to believe you.

quote:
pulled out a cell phone and pointed at the cop.

False again. Cops lied and said Stephon was charging at them. Autopsy results show Stephon Clark was shot 7 times in the back! Your claim Stephon pulled out his white iphone and pointed it at police is with out any evidence and contradicts autopsy reports showing bullets entered his body from behind. How can you get shot 7 times in the back while charging at police with your white colored iphone? I wonder why this gang of cops muted the microphones on their body cams after committing murder.

quote:
It's the ghetto lottery. Get shot by a cop and hope you survive to collect the money. Worst case your family get's Ron Burass to collect his 45% and leave the family with enough to buy a benz, pay some bills and shit out another turd to repace the one the cops shot.

This says everything people need to know about the type of person you are. You are implying people born into poverty purposely attempt to get shot by police to collect money. Thank you for being honest and sharing your true thoughts and feelings. Most people that share your views aren't brave enough to actually speak them. I respect your bravery and loathe your heinous views.

Nothing you said is true.

[ 2018-04-05, 01:38 AM: Message edited by: Martinna ]

*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Go Giants [patriot]

--------------------
FOXLIVESMATTER

----------------
*BlackGunsMatter*

adower
¯
Member # 5955

quote:
Stephon had no gun, he had no weapon, he made no threats. And there is no evidence he committed a crime. Stephon loved his two small children and was of no threat to police.

quote:

Proof of the three felonies? Please list them to show us how he got around the three strikes and your out law as a father of two at age 22. Even if true, there is a way justice works when you do a crime. If you pay your debt to society you are forgiven for it and are accepted back into society as an equal. There is no crime in religions or modern justice systems which you are punished for eternity. If Stephon did any crimes, he paid his debt for them and was allowed back into society on equal footing. Being shot in the back by crooked police has nothing to do with past alleged crimes. No links showing Stephon's alleged felonies have been posted. If you make a claim, back it up with links as I do. The more outrageous the claim, the more evidence you need to present for people to believe you.

quote:

False again. Cops lied and said Stephon was charging at them. Autopsy results show Stephon Clark was shot 7 times in the back! Your claim Stephon pulled out his white iphone and pointed it at police is with out any evidence and contradicts autopsy reports showing bullets entered his body from behind. How can you get shot 7 times in the back while charging at police with your white colored iphone? I wonder why this gang of cops muted the microphones on their body cams after committing murder.

quote:
It's the ghetto lottery. Get shot by a cop and hope you survive to collect the money. Worst case your family get's Ron Burass to collect his 45% and leave the family with enough to buy a benz, pay some bills and shit out another turd to repace the one the cops shot.

This says everything people need to know about the type of person you are. You are implying people born into poverty purposely attempt to get shot by police to collect money. Thank you for being honest and sharing your true thoughts and feelings. Most people that share your views aren't brave enough to actually speak them. I respect your bravery and loathe your heinous views.

Why did he run?????

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

You're good at finding out information. Look up his arrest record.

The report was he pulled out his cell phone and poonted at the officers. A very common tactic used by criminals.

I am 100% correct about trying to get shot or hurt to sue a city/Department. If you would like to hear about the stories I have from LEO's who dealt with these issues. I'd be more than happy to tell you about the fucked up things people do to try and strike it rich.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

quote:
You're good at finding out information.

Thank you. Remember that time I outed an officer down by Fresno in the Tulare Porterville region that was trying to get me to visit his precint . He quickly edited his post once I outed him. The very very smart public servant didn't think it was a good idea to publicly threaten citizens for committing the crime of free speech unless he could do the threatening anonymously. I'm sure that Mark cop was luring me to his precinct as part of a plot he Hatched to protect and serve his community from gangs [Roll Eyes] Crooked cops, they're all the same.

quote:
Look up his arrest record.

The report was he pulled out his cell phone and poonted at the officers. A very common tactic used by criminals.

Stephon paid his debt to soceity for past misdeeds. I don't know what past offenses have to do with getting shot 7 times in the back in the backyard of the house he was living in.

The crooked police first said Stephon had a tool rod in his hand. After the video was released the lying cops changed their story to say that Clark was carrying a white smart phone, and not a tool bar.

quote:
I am 100% correct about trying to get shot or hurt to sue a city/Department. If you would like to hear about the stories I have from LEO's who dealt with these issues. I'd be more than happy to tell you about the fucked up things people do to try and strike it rich.

Yes, share the stories. We all want to hear how poor people go around deliberately trying to get shot by police to get rich. You sound like a perfectly rational and reasonable man. It would be riveting if you could share more of your knowledge.

"And I must say tonight that a riot is the language of the unheard. And what is it America has failed to hear? It has failed to hear that the promises of freedom and justice have not been met. And it has failed to hear that large segments of white society are more concerned about tranquility and the status quo than about justice and humanity." - MLK

Stephon better get justice! Cities have burned for far less injustice!

*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

You're truly, CAF's Social Justice Warrior... [dance]

--------------------
FOXLIVESMATTER

----------------
*BlackGunsMatter*

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Getting shot on purpose for money. I have heard it all on here. I hope your kids get shot for running and you'll be like "oh he ran so I'm glad you shot him, great job."

No use in replying to me I'm not gonna go back and fourth here with this shit I rather argue with a wall, I might get further.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

You mean the wall that Daddy Trump is building? Good luck with that

--------------------
FOXLIVESMATTER

----------------
*BlackGunsMatter*

hidnn0s
¯
Member # 13845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn0s  Ford pictures for hidnn0s    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
You mean the wall that Daddy Trump is building?

Thank god for the wall!!! Long overdue

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com